Imogenation #7 Hello Hunniez it's me, Mills. I've got to keep lying to pay my bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks guys 💖 just want to be real with you.

my suggestion:

Imogenation #8
Imo’s having a break from work, she is feeling low
So Spenny’s selling Hunny lashes to make a bit of dough

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hello all! (Said in Jim from Friday Night Dinner voice)

sorry I’ve been AWOL today. I’ve been sat crying for two hours because I’ve just had to postpone my wedding and I’m really sad :(

Your posts from this morning have cheered me up so thanks xxx
😢 Hope you're ok, sending you lots of love 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 3

sorry I’ve been AWOL today. I’ve been sat crying for two hours because I’ve just had to postpone my wedding and I’m really sad :(

Awww I'm so sorry lovely, I'm in the same situation rn and it's horrible, we will get through this! X

• Heart
Reactions: 4

That's so tit 😭. But when you do finally get to marry your sweet baby prince it's going to be incredible! Lots of love ❤❤❤

• Heart
Imogenation #8 my colon is throbbing, the tea is piping, gotta have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Ah man this is so sad :( sending you lots of love and positive vibes. Just think how much of a party your wedding’s gonna be when the world starts spinning again! Will be totally worth the wait I’m sure :)) x

• Heart

Awwwww that sucks, but just think the two hours you've spent crying now will be two hours less you'll spend crying happy tears when you do get wed ❤

• Heart
i love this little family, makes my day having a right old laugh about our immo but also genuinely what people are up to etc. i did my first 5k today and duck me that was a painful sight.
@proseccolove sorry to hear about your wedding, it'll be even more amazing when you finally get to do it xxx

• Heart
Thanks guys 💖 just want to be real with you.

my suggestion:

Imogenation #8
Imo’s having a break from work, she is feeling low
So Spenny’s selling Hunny lashes to make a bit of dough
Hope youre ok lovely!! My holiday travelling bali for a month has been cancelled too im absolutely gutted! But when this is all over everything will be 10x better xx

• Heart
I'm annoyed as duck that I just spent fifteen minutes watching that birthday vlog one you've all been talking, one because that's just wasted 15 minutes of my day that I've given her a view and two because it was fifteen minutes of seeing the inside of her mouth... Seriously why open your mouth so wide just close it for the love of god close!!! Oh while I'm thinking and what's all the attention seeking dancing and I know the words to every single song thing... grrrr.. Annoyed gonna go kick my boy out his paddling pool now sit in it and cool this mood down 😂

Oh no , you poor thing . Sending you lots of love and virtual hugs . PM anytime for a chat. Also your funny as hell and we love having you round 😊xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Imogenation #8: Imo fell over and Spenny cried, it was then that his last trace of self respect died

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just having a catch up, you are making me die with the screen shots. Special mention to you @Elle That genuinely made me laugh out loud! 😂😂 @Greygardener you are also becoming a firm favourite of mine 😂😁 @proseccolove I'm so sorry 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.