Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
Sorry I know I'm partial to a paragraph or two and no one cares but here goes:
I just find this whole 'tattlers have no life' assertion absolutely hilarious coming from influencers. These are people who walk around all day long talking at an inanimate object about the most stupid, unimportant, boring, vapid drivel - like the current condition of their nail polish or that they're washing their hair tonight. The same individuals that are taken to the most beautiful locations in the world and spend the entire time ignoring each other with their heads hunched over their phones. Lydia Millen stated that she had spent 48 hours, the equivalent of TWO ENTIRE DAYS on her phone in one week! And I have no life!? And all of this time on social media but every arselicking comment and heartfelt dm goes ignored and unanswered, yet our discussion as a small minority has sent Imogen into a meltdown, the topic of video after video, we have all her attention! Fuck the thousands of people reaching out to her, trying to build her up, she literally does not give a fuck.

And the same goes for her huns. It's always "You have no life! Why do you spend your time doing this! Why do you care so much?" The question is, why do YOU? Someone you don't know and have never met has managed to whip you up into a frenzy, why are you spending your time taking up arms for her, do you have a life? It's two sides of the same coin. They need to realise that Imogen does not care about them and never will, they may be watching her but she cannot see them (literally) as anything but a number, an amount of likes or comments on her content.

There's nothing wrong with genuinely liking a YouTuber, but you need to have a degree of separation from these people and a critical eye because whether you like it or not their job is to make money off you - in the literal sense through product sales, but also by keeping you engaged and seeing them in a favourable light - this gives them a vested interest in lying to you and for that reason they cannot be trusted and are not your friends.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Elle

VIP Member
When it hasn't been your day...

20200520_114200.jpg

...Your week...
20200520_114125.jpg

...Your month...
20200520_114142.jpg

...Or even your year
20200520_114215.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

peachypie

What annoys me the most about all of this is that you cant say anything about anyone without someone coming back with 'remember caroline flack killed herself because of bullies'. No she didn't. She did not kill herself because of bullies. She didn't kill herself because she had a thread about her on tattle. She was plastered all over the newspapers, different websites, TV for months. She was being harrassed and stalked by the press and the public exposure she had is nothing like the exposure imogen has with her 380k subscribers. She couldn't leave her house without having cameras in her face, she was mobbed when she went to court, the tabloids twisted words, posts and still ran with stories that were half truthes. Imogen has said herself in her last video that she is purposely going out of her way to LOOK for hate messages on websites where she knows they're coming from. Caroline had them everywhere she turned even down to her front door step. You are a fucking idiot if you're going to compare the suicide of a celebrity, a household name and a woman who was in the public eye from 2001 to this situation with imogen. I personally never watched anything that Caroline hosted and didn't pay much attention to her at all, even when the case came out about the domestic abuse and even when it came out that she had died. I wasn't one of those people who shared the #bekind posts so to say 'what happened to #bekind? you were preaching about that only a few months ago' is irrelevant to me and to probably a lot of other people.
I'm willing to bet my right arm that the vast majority of people who say these things have also gossiped about people before, shared memes and laughed at other people. I'm not going to pretend I know the ins and outs of psychology but from things i've read before, gossip is human nature. While people might not be commenting and joining in on gossip forums, they're still doing it in other ways maybe through group chats or even sitting with their mum having a laugh or cringing at the neighbours antics, we all know how ruthless teenage girls are with gossip. It just irks me so much that people are sitting there thinking they're somewhat superior that others because they don't use tattle and that's the tea sis 🍵

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Elle

VIP Member
OMG guys thank you so much! My first thread title. I'm crying! No, wait...it's a panic attack.
Screenshot_20200518-152424_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

peachypie

It was stupidly easy for some reason 😭
Right so from what @A_lozz told us, the ex and him were together 2/3 years and moved in together after a month, he cheated on her when they were 21, and she was going to record a video exposing him and including old text messages.
I'm just going to pick that apart for a hot sec. If they were together for 2/3 years and he cheated while he was 21 then regardless of when they started or ended their relationship, they would have definitely been together in 2011 going by spencers age. It would seem quite unlikely that she still has text messages saved on a phone from 2011 and still has that phone. Looking at this ex girlfriend she has a career in the legal sector so it would also seem unlikely that someone working in law is going to make a youtube video about their ex boyfriend being a pweirdo. Spencers also still lived at 'home' when he was at least 22 (I say 'home' because he moved out of his family home and into another family home, it was either family or a family friend? havent got that far yet).

So based on my findings i would like to officially debunk the statement from @A_lozz

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
I don’t really know much more tbh. Only that he’s a phoney scum bag, has history with a lot of girls, had loads of dodgy threesomes (with some of my friends 🙈😂), used to cut my older brothers hair was a proper lad and was good looking! He also didn’t just drink and was partial to powdering his nose every weekend. I don’t understand why dick head keeps preaching how pure he is and was. Couldn’t be further from the truth. No wonder she wanted to keep his real, full name under wraps. I personally don’t really know him, I’ve been out with him there as friends and their boyfriends are mates with him, we come from a small town, you can’t take a shit without somebody finding out. My husband is amazed with his transformation from cunt to soppy cunt. 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

lilkawaii

Imogenation #8 my colon is throbbing, the tea is piping, gotta have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

• Haha
  • Heart

peachypie

The moment he knew he fucked up

1589917304883.png

In all honesty though I actually liked the wedding video, when it wasn't all close ups of imo. She always said in her past videos that shes always dreamed of her wedding day and the whole getting married. I think she got married just to BE married though, if it wasnt spencer it would've been someone else. He was just the first person who she got with after years of being single and he happily obliged to give up his party days and seeing his family.

• Haha

Elle

VIP Member
Spencer, if you're reading this and you're being held against your will give us a signal in Imo's next video. Maybe another 'woof', or reference the sea or use the code word 'huns'. Life doesn't have to be this way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

squarebutton

VIP Member
alright guys i just found a ton of pictures and I can't believe it. It's ones of imogen when she was 18 but shes with laura? as in going clubbing with her while shes 18? I'm mad confused. They were supposed to have stopped being friends when they were 15

holy FUCK guys what have i discovered
I don’t know what job you do for a living but unless it’s private investigator you’re in the wrong job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

peachypie

So this is the timeline according to her

age 13 she was on a break from toby
age 14 she met toby and they were in a relationship until she was 19
age 15 she met toby through friends as he worked as amanager in the call centre she got a job at
she started dating toby when his son was 7 months old which was may 2009 (she was apparently 14 at this time)
she was with toby for a year (would take us to 2010, shes 15 now apparently) before she got beat up and fell out with laura the week before twilight was released (december 2008)
she was with toby until she was 19 years old
she broke up with toby and 3 weeks later started dating footballer
she was with footballer for 2 years and moved in with him
she broke up with footballer when she was 19

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Discolights

VIP Member
I’m another former Imogen fan who feels completely mugged off. I even cried watching her wedding video. I thought this girls had the toughest life and she’s now happy and Isn’t that great. Well I feel like an idiot. I’ve unsubscribed. I can see through it now, but I worry her young fans still think she’s some kind of idol.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
CONSPIRACY THEORY: what if Spenny is licking her arse and helping her make these fake panic attack videos to cash in cuz hes a golddigger

BUT...

at night, when imo thinks he's deleting comments, he's on tattle under a pseudonym having a right bitch about her like the rest of us...IMAGINE 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50