Imogenation #7 Hello Hunniez it's me, Mills. I've got to keep lying to pay my bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When it hasn't been your day...

20200520_114200.jpg

...Your week...
20200520_114125.jpg

...Your month...
20200520_114142.jpg

...Or even your year
20200520_114215.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Wish I’d found these threads sooner, I don’t see her instagram or Twitter because she blocked me and no chance in hell I'm watching her YouTube so I had just forgotten about her 😂 thank you all for reminding me😬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Afternoon huns just caught up with an iced coffee! :coffee:

Found another best friend who seems to have vanished! She doesn't follow anyone called Paul on insta and has no one following her called Paul either. This vlog is fkin hectic. Skip to 4.45. - Who gets that excited about a soft drink? or glow in the dark straws? That 'joke' about Paul not commenting on her make up - poor Paul. They get to the restaurant and Imogen forgets her camera so they have to taxi back to the flat to pick it up - just enjoy your night! Imogen said Paul has agreed to film her dancing - imagine going on a night out and having to deal with that! For something truly terrifying skip to 10.48 😂
Wow this whole vlog is her eye bleeping herself in the camera :LOL: She doesn’t dance with her friends she just makes them film her! At 15:40 ish she’s dancing and everyone is just staring at her - not that baby princess minds that as we know, she mustve loved it :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
See what confuses me about the lip filler thing is, I’ve had mine done and ill admit to it if someone asks. I don’t understand why it’s such a big secret. Fair enough if she was under 18 because that’s illegal but she’s 27. It’s the same with all influencers, saffron barker eg, had her nose done, won’t admit it... why not? Why is it such a big deal

Reactions: 8
See what confuses me about the lip filler thing is, I’ve had mine done and ill admit to it if someone asks. I don’t understand why it’s such a big secret. Fair enough if she was under 18 because that’s illegal but she’s 27. It’s the same with all influencers, saffron barker eg, had her nose done, won’t admit it... why not? Why is it such a big deal
HAHAH same!! When I got mine done I was constantly shoving my before and after photos in peoples faces 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I know, especially when it is so blatantly obvious like Saffs nose and imogen's lips. They could help people far more by saying I had this done, rough cost was this, recovery was like this, heres how to find a reputable person to do it. That would be interesting content and help people way more than acting like they're naturally blessed.

This comment was so unintentionally funny to me.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are most of you huns from the U.K?
I'm from London. I wasn't a 'hun' really, but I did used to watch the majority of her video's like all her storytimes, they are pure shitshow cringe fests now though as we know :rolleyes:

If she keeps preaching she will never lie, she’s not a liar, she would never lie to her huns etc etc, she’s probably trying to convince herself

You’re not fooling us hun
Exactly this yes! She lives in her own fantasty world and that's why she is a narcissist (ooh possible thread title?!)

Found another best friend who seems to have vanished! She doesn't follow anyone called Paul on insta and has no one following her called Paul either. This vlog is fkin hectic. Skip to 4.45. - Who gets that excited about a soft drink? or glow in the dark straws? That 'joke' about Paul not commenting on her make up - poor Paul. They get to the restaurant and Imogen forgets her camera so they have to taxi back to the flat to pick it up - just enjoy your night! Imogen said Paul has agreed to film her dancing - imagine going on a night out and having to deal with that! For something truly terrifying skip to 10.48 😂
WHAT DID I JUST WATCH?! And you know 1 thing she isn't joking about is Paul not mentioning her makeup, Can't deal with this girl lol 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Tbh this is the thread I feel at home lol, I read the Demi one just to see that tit show of her dumping the blame on her brother 😂😂😂 (it’s HILARIOUS btw)

These spot the differences are getting harder 😂😂😂
Yes defo my home too! They do say, The enemies of my enemy are my friends 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Also if anyone wants a laugh watch Saffron Barkers Vogue Parody 73 questions. The way she swirls around and tuts before answering every question. Oh my god I’m dying.

I recently started watching her and as a result am new to this platform and thread. Im not familiar with her past can someone give me a quick/ brief rundown? I honestly felt bad for her when I watched the first "bullied" video a week or so ago but then she released the "effects of hate" one and the fake panic attacks just killed it. As someone who suffers from anxiety and panic attacks myself I have never seen something so orchestrated and cringe. But from this chat it looks like I have missed A LOT and wouldnt mind a quick overview of her past misdoings.

Reactions: 10
Afternoon huns just caught up with an iced coffee! :coffee:

Wow this whole vlog is her eye bleeping herself in the camera :LOL: She doesn’t dance with her friends she just makes them film her! At 15:40 ish she’s dancing and everyone is just staring at her - not that baby princess minds that as we know, she mustve loved it :LOL:
Omg just watched that, how bleeping embarrassing 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another thread suggestion...

Imogenation #8 Imo, you're supposed be taking a social media break, so get off Twitter for fucks sake!

Hello all! (Said in Jim from Friday Night Dinner voice)

sorry I’ve been AWOL today. I’ve been sat crying for two hours because I’ve just had to postpone my wedding and I’m really sad :(

Your posts from this morning have cheered me up so thanks xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

sorry I’ve been AWOL today. I’ve been sat crying for two hours because I’ve just had to postpone my wedding and I’m really sad :(

oh babe, thats so tit. Hope youre okay, im sure your family & friends will make the wedding day even more special for you, and having extra time will get you more excited for the day💞

• Heart

Awww sweetie that's so sad!!! :cry: I'm so sorry!

Just make sure when you do get wed it's the best bleeping day of your life!!!!!! ❤

• Heart

Sending you lots of love. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
In that cringefest of a video, the way she said to spenny to drink that drink gave me goosebumps.. something just didnt sit right for me.. when I got with the OH we both out on weight on, had a baby, put more on, lost loads and not put it all on thanks to this lockdown 😂 anyway, if he stopped going out and going to the gym because he is 'so in love' with his wife then fare enough but for BOTH of them to loose so much weight and look so unhealthy is just very suspicious. Maybe it is because hes changed his diet dramatically for her but it's quite sad to compare both of them to old pictures.. I can see this becoming very toxic!

Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 ex hun btw 😁 so not just a 'hater',imogen has changed drastically since she got with spenny and there is no denying that!
Omg im welsh too xxx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.