Imogenation #7 Hello Hunniez it's me, Mills. I've got to keep lying to pay my bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG guys thank you so much! My first thread title. I'm crying! No, wait...it's a panic attack.
Screenshot_20200518-152424_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I’ve just been watching ‘we went to court - failed relationships part 4’ and if Imo is lying about what her ex’s ex’s little boy said (which is so possible due to all the other lies) then I think that’s so horrible. Saying stuff like the little boy was crying to her saying ‘mummy says you’re horrible, why does mummy hate you, I love you, I can’t believe mummy doesn’t’ and how she was a unit with the ex and his kid, how the boy loved her. How he woke up in the night and wanted her, cried for her. That can’t have been nice for the mum to hear, especially if Imogen has lied in these story times about her. I feel Imogen got a lot of pleasure out of saying this stuff and it didn’t sit well with me

Reactions: 32
Don’t know how anyone in here storytimes hasn’t actually gone round and slapped her yet, I would have, I would have given her a real storytime to talk about!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just been watching ‘we went to court - failed relationships part 4’ and if Imo is lying about what her ex’s ex’s little boy said (which is so possible due to all the other lies) then I think that’s so horrible. Saying stuff like the little boy was crying to her saying ‘mummy says you’re horrible, why does mummy hate you, I love you, I can’t believe mummy doesn’t’ and how she was a unit with the ex and his kid, how the boy loved her. How he woke up in the night and wanted her, cried for her. That can’t have been nice for the mum to hear, especially if Imogen has lied in these story times about her. I feel Imogen got a lot of pleasure out of saying this stuff and it didn’t sit well with me
I agree 100% with this. She has NO idea how much that would hurt a mother to hear that. And for what it's worth I had a snoop on the baby mamas insta page once and her and her son seem to have an amazing loving relationship so shut the duck up Grimogen.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That video was good never noticed her saying before “my ex said dont get with a footballer because i like football” im sorry what 🤣 nobody would ever say that

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Probably all lies, but even if it is true that should never have been shared in public, think about how damaging that could be to that mother son relationship... God she's such a bleep. Bet she was loving feeling superior, and if it did happen she would have coached him into it. It's all well and good being the fun parent, doesn't mean you're the best parent.

Also the speed of these threads has got to be some sort of tattle record for the guru boards 😂

Reactions: 14
I agree 100% with this. She has NO idea how much that would hurt a mother to hear that. And for what it's worth I had a snoop on the baby mamas insta page once and her and her son seem to have an amazing loving relationship so shut the duck up Grimogen.
Baby mama seems to have such a lovely relationship with ex-boyfriends current girlfriend too, doesn’t seem the jealous monster Imo has made her out to be 🤔

Reactions: 14
I still cannot believe how she has managed to make this much of a HUGE deal out of simply being asked to tell the truth about her lips. Just goes to show what sort of person she really is that she’ll manipulate any situation to get attention and make herself money. It’s actually revolting that she’s profiting off the death of Caroline Flack because she’s too cowardly to tell the truth about how she’s lied to her audience. She’s a complete Narcissist fantasist and there is no way that she should be a role model to young girls

• Heart
Reactions: 33
OHHHHHHHHHHHH right thats another thing I completely forgot to put in the video!!!! The child was born Oct 2008 and imogen has said in one of her videos that when she got with him he had a 7 month old child which would take us to may 2009?
Imogen would have been 16 in May 2009which completely contradicts all her other videos where she says she was with him from 14-19.

6:10 in this video she talks about the childs age when they first started dating

• Wow
Reactions: 31
So sad I couldn't make it I was at work and only just got back😭😭😭

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.