Imogenation #7 Hello Hunniez it's me, Mills. I've got to keep lying to pay my bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ that's like an advert for lip filler gone wrong. HOW CAN SHE DENY THAT!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is the video not on private at the minute, I need to watch! Can anyone point me in the direction if it isn’t, I can’t find it to watch! X

Reactions: 1
So this is the timeline according to her

age 13 she was on a break from toby
age 14 she met toby and they were in a relationship until she was 19
age 15 she met toby through friends as he worked as amanager in the call centre she got a job at
she started dating toby when his son was 7 months old which was may 2009 (she was apparently 14 at this time)
she was with toby for a year (would take us to 2010, shes 15 now apparently) before she got beat up and fell out with laura the week before twilight was released (december 2008)
she was with toby until she was 19 years old
she broke up with toby and 3 weeks later started dating footballer
she was with footballer for 2 years and moved in with him
she broke up with footballer when she was 19
Also her fallout with Laura was the week before twilight was released (aged 15) but also she was flyer-ing for club underage at 16/17 with Laura 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry I know I'm partial to a paragraph or two and no one cares but here goes:
I just find this whole 'tattlers have no life' assertion absolutely hilarious coming from influencers. These are people who walk around all day long talking at an inanimate object about the most stupid, unimportant, boring, vapid drivel - like the current condition of their nail polish or that they're washing their hair tonight. The same individuals that are taken to the most beautiful locations in the world and spend the entire time ignoring each other with their heads hunched over their phones. Lydia Millen stated that she had spent 48 hours, the equivalent of TWO ENTIRE DAYS on her phone in one week! And I have no life!? And all of this time on social media but every arselicking comment and heartfelt dm goes ignored and unanswered, yet our discussion as a small minority has sent Imogen into a meltdown, the topic of video after video, we have all her attention! duck the thousands of people reaching out to her, trying to build her up, she literally does not give a duck.

And the same goes for her huns. It's always "You have no life! Why do you spend your time doing this! Why do you care so much?" The question is, why do YOU? Someone you don't know and have never met has managed to whip you up into a frenzy, why are you spending your time taking up arms for her, do you have a life? It's two sides of the same coin. They need to realise that Imogen does not care about them and never will, they may be watching her but she cannot see them (literally) as anything but a number, an amount of likes or comments on her content.

There's nothing wrong with genuinely liking a YouTuber, but you need to have a degree of separation from these people and a critical eye because whether you like it or not their job is to make money off you - in the literal sense through product sales, but also by keeping you engaged and seeing them in a favourable light - this gives them a vested interest in lying to you and for that reason they cannot be trusted and are not your friends.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Shut the front door that’s not her is it? Sorry im new to this thread, I’m just catching up on all the drama but honestly is that pic actually the same person. Why does she not admit to having lip fillers, it doesn’t make her any less of a person if she’s had some work done, but being a liar certainly does.

I feel so sad for my daughter that she’s going to grow up in a world comparing herself to people like this, possibly feeling not good enough that she doesn’t look like them. When in fact they don’t even look like them anymore!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@peachypie please can you send me the photo from a couple threads back on Imo and Laura in a club sitting down, think they are wearing shorts and blazers? May have found something interesting but not sure

Reactions: 10
Ahh I think I'm wrong. Found a photo of the ex's ex gf with a girl kissing her and looks a LOT like imogen but can't be 100%

Edit: kissing her cheek

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I haven't watched Imogen before but her thread has been popular so trying to get to know the story. I haven't managed to watch one whole video of hers yet, God she's too much! Have watched Peachys video though!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.