Imogenation #7 Hello Hunniez it's me, Mills. I've got to keep lying to pay my bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woweee only just caught up from this morning. Whoever made that video with the creepy talking man - funny but mannn wish you had used threads 4 etc then it would have been so juicy for all the Huns to watch. Brilliant thread title my god we're plowing through them!

Reactions: 7
Just managed to watch your video peachy!!! Thanks!!! Surely when you have only had 2 boyfriends it really isn't that hard to remember how old you were when you met and how long you were together?! So many inconsistencies. I wonder why??? I wonder what she wanted to change about her past and why?

Reactions: 15
Does anyone have the black and white photo of Imogen to hand? It is a photo of her face and shows how different her lips were

Reactions: 1
OHHHHHHHHHHHH right thats another thing I completely forgot to put in the video!!!! The child was born Oct 2008 and imogen has said in one of her videos that when she got with him he had a 7 month old child which would take us to may 2009?
Imogen would have been 16 in May 2009which completely contradicts all her other videos where she says she was with him from 14-19.

6:10 in this video she talks about the childs age when they first started dating
He was born Autumn 2008 making our imo 15 when he was born? Proving again how many times she's lied about how old she was when she started seeing babydaddy

Reactions: 11
Hello hunnies! 👋 sorry I’ve just been doing the food shop my god that takes forever these days!!!

Buzzing we are on thread 7! Is it too early to crack open the wine?

He was born Autumn 2008 making our imo 15 when he was born? Proving again how many times she's lied about how old she was when she started seeing babydaddy
I still don’t understand why a 14 OR 15 year old would want to be with a grown man with a baby. And why her parents would allow that. So weird.

Reactions: 26
Hello hunnies! 👋 sorry I’ve just been doing the food shop my god that takes forever these days!!!

Buzzing we are on thread 7! Is it too early to crack open the wine?

I still don’t understand why a 14 OR 15 year old would want to be with a grown man with a baby. And why her parents would allow that. So weird.
5 'oclock somewhere! Or do an imo and just lie to yourself enough that you believe that it is 5

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reposting as didn’t realise there was a new thread.. please can someone help me and let me know how I report an account / comment on here? Newbie 🙋🏽‍♀️

I can’t believe his friends and family thought that relationship was ok, let alone Imogen’s family. I’m 21 and if one of my friends told me they were seeing a 14 year old I’d tell them to find some help. Just finished catching up after being asleep, peachy I LOVE that video good work babe x

Reactions: 17
Reposting as didn’t realise there was a new thread.. please can someone help me and let me know how I report an account / comment on here? Newbie 🙋🏽‍♀️
Click onto their profile and there is a report button at the top?

Reactions: 1
Quick shout out on this new thread to our MVP. Master detective, content creator, our @peachypie We love you hunbun. Private and unprivate the video as often as you want.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I can’t believe his friends and family thought that relationship was ok, let alone Imogen’s family. I’m 21 and if one of my friends told me they were seeing a 14 year old I’d tell them to find some help. Just finished catching up after being asleep, peachy I LOVE that video good work babe x
Just strange isn't it! The ex's family looks really lovely too, it's looks like they've done a great job raising their son and having a blended family with the dad's new gf and the ex getting on well. Noting like imo describes them as in her storytimes. I think she still insta stalks them now, as peachy pointed out insta wasn't around when she first started seeing baydaddy and said she'd stalk them

Reactions: 12
I still cannot believe how she has managed to make this much of a HUGE deal out of simply being asked to tell the truth about her lips. Just goes to show what sort of person she really is that she’ll manipulate any situation to get attention and make herself money. It’s actually revolting that she’s profiting off the death of Caroline Flack because she’s too cowardly to tell the truth about how she’s lied to her audience. She’s a complete Narcissist fantasist and there is no way that she should be a role model to young girls
💯 AGREE! She angers me SO much! 😡

Reactions: 7
So this is the timeline according to her

age 13 she was on a break from toby
age 14 she met toby and they were in a relationship until she was 19
age 15 she met toby through friends as he worked as amanager in the call centre she got a job at
she started dating toby when his son was 7 months old which was may 2009 (she was apparently 14 at this time)
she was with toby for a year (would take us to 2010, shes 15 now apparently) before she got beat up and fell out with laura the week before twilight was released (december 2008)
she was with toby until she was 19 years old
she broke up with toby and 3 weeks later started dating footballer
she was with footballer for 2 years and moved in with him
she broke up with footballer when she was 19

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Almost 900 views on your video @peachypie well done! You didn’t even have to list it and got that many views! Just shows how many people must pass through here unnoticed

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.