Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on God's green earth is she sustaining breast feeding for a billion years like the natural earth goddess mamma she is, and potentially getting knocked up, when she barely eats?

Reactions: 10
Am I being stupid in thinking how are they going to find time to do this with having 2 children
Well It's easy when neither of them work. The question should be how the duck can they afford it when neither of them work. Makes me so irrationally angry.

Reactions: 21
I beg she doesn’t/isn’t already pregnant during this renovation so we don’t have to endure *PREGNANT WHILST RENOVATING A HOUSE* again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oooooh Imogen not happy Spencer chipping in, saying he’s grateful, he’s going to be there a lot on the vlogs. Her face!!! Know your place Spence, this is the Imo show.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Who called it? She’s ’announcing something very exciting…’
---
View attachment 3026291
That would be me 💁🏻‍♀️ but I honestly thought she was going to say she’d be taking a step back from YouTube 😂. She hasn’t actually really explained why she hasn’t posted on YouTube anyway… just using this as a cop out as per.

the way spenny thinks he’s this expert renovator makes me 🤢🤢 have they not seen the state they’ve turned their house into?? The layout is so weird!!!.

Also imo trying to get spenny to change the days of seeing his nan 😒 she’s like why don’t you go and see her Saturday as I’ll be with Jacob anyway (oh so he can only go and see her when YOU have plans??) and why don’t they visit her as a family? Clearly spenny only goes on his own. Then she said ohh yeah nan takes preference, then changes it to precedence. She’s a controlling witch

Reactions: 18
I can’t wait for the renovation vlogs again. They infuriated my partner (a builder) to no extent. He would ask to watch them just to shout at the tv about how bleeping stupid they both were 😂
Spencer knocking down a whole wall to change where the door would be instead of just bricking up the old door. I wonder if we’ll get him “vacuum packing” their clothes but once again they can’t get the simplest of things right. And they shoved them all in and vacuum packed it into a rock hard ball of clothes instead of being flat. The list is endless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How are they going to afford to do up this house!? Looking forward to the meltdowns she'll have when things go wrong 😂

Reactions: 9