Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“He’ll do her mate, she’s do-able. My dad replied to one of her stories ‘tart’ “

The way Hugo (and Ben Salad it appears) talk about and TO women is so degrading and vile.
He's disgusting. If my son ever spoke like that about women when he is this age I'd knock his block off! He must have them all blocked for them not to try and stop him speaking like this!

Reactions: 12
The smarmy little toad needs his employers telling about his disgusting behaviour! I bet he eyes up women on his flights

• Sick
Reactions: 17
As soon as Imogen’s name is mentioned on his friends live they block the person immediately.. 😠 he literally thinks he’s gods gift and gives the biggest misogynistic vibes. Imogen will NEVER address it and I think that’s why he never really appears in her videos anymore as she knows what he’s like. He’s just a little clout chaser, TikTok wannabe.

Reactions: 15
He's disgusting. If my son ever spoke like that about women when he is this age I'd knock his block off! He must have them all blocked for them not to try and stop him speaking like this!
My thoughts exactly. If my son ever uttered such vile misogynistic bs that Beavis does regularly he’d be getting my toe up the crack of his backside.

Reactions: 12
“He’ll do her mate, she’s do-able. My dad replied to one of her stories ‘tart’ “

The way Hugo (and Ben Salad it appears) talk about and TO women is so degrading and vile.
Not to stick up for them, but I think he says “my dad replied to my insta story ‘tart’….”

Reactions: 3
IMG_4368.jpeg

WTF is going on with those teeth??!! 🤢 he might wanna look in the mirror before commenting on girls appearances when he looks like that!! His teeth are discussing, he’s hairline is receding badly and he’s the biggest tw@t on the planet!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 3030301

WTF is going on with those teeth??!! 🤢 he might wanna look in the mirror before commenting on girls appearances when he looks like that!! His teeth are discussing, he’s hairline is receding badly and he’s the biggest tw@t on the planet!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I thought he’d not long since had his brace removed??
What the hell’s happened 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought he’d not long since had his brace removed??
What the hell’s happened 🤯
I know he had braces if his parents paid private I would want my money back 🤣 his gums aren’t even red they are white guess someone doesn’t clean their teeth 🤢 like f he pulls girls looking like that!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
‘Children with tongue tie tend to sleep less.’
Children with unhinged mothers like you Imo don’t sleep!
My toddler was tongue tied and I didn’t get it snipped as was during covid. She’s a month or two older than Renal and has an hour nap in the middle of the day and then goes to bed at 8 and sleeps through to 6-7ish.

Your children don’t sleep because they are under stimulated and you don’t understand wake windows Imo.

Reactions: 17
I know he had braces if his parents paid private I would want my money back 🤣 his gums aren’t even red they are white guess someone doesn’t clean their teeth 🤢 like f he pulls girls looking like that!!!
He probably didn't carry on the after care with them. Wear a retainer and all that! Probably thought he didn't need them

Reactions: 5
IMG_4167.jpeg

she posted ren in this same dress and white vest during the day yesterday… so clearly this video was taken then and she’s just using it for content to act like she’s been mother Theresa since 6am 😒

Even if she was, she doesn’t bloody work!! Makes no difference to your life imo.

Reactions: 13