Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are they commenting tit on a video. That is full of her content. I .. just .. don’t .. understand

Reactions: 14
Nooooooooooo I missed the video again!! Damn work getting in the way! Please make it available it for me haha

Reactions: 2
Please don't let the huns put you off posting the video peachy. I will gladly post it for you if you don't want it on your channel? I don't have a channel but am just a youtuber watcher but I couldn't give two shits what people say to me. Or just disable the comments? The truth needs to be out there, especially since our babygal imo painted us all with the same brush, calling us haters, ugly, sad and what else?

Also, so excited for the video on our baby prince, I hope this is going to be a good week.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey I'm new to Imo. I actually stumbled across her first about a month ago because of her stomach issue videos I think but I didn't bother with watching much else because after 3 stomach issue vids she still hasn't actually said what she's got? Or does she say it in another video?

I found her channel because I suffer with chronic nausea and at it's worst a lot of throwing up which is concomitant with my anxiety diagnosis. I was hoping her stomach issue videos could maybe give me a bit more info or maybe mention something I hadn't thought of before that might help or whatever but I was really disappointed.

Also on Saturday I actually had to go into hospital from dehydration and it just got me thinking about how much of her hospital stuff just didn't add up for me at all? And she was so rude about some of the healthcare workers that were helping her. Then I found all the recent panic attack videos and whatnot and I just think it's bizarre so I found this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I mean it does look like she's trying to squeeze a tit out
View attachment 132666So she must be hurt to hurt so many people suffering with anxiety and panic attacks to fake the ones she filmed. Honestly fed up of her playing a victim now. I actually really did like Imogen until her last few videos, then her content started to upset me as its clearly over the top fake now. She’s always been over the top, I know. Seeing all the lies put together as well..
I actually saw someone comment this on her video and she ignored it then tweeted it herself 🤣🤣🤣

Oh tit did anyone else see this? A video about TATTLE calling imo out??

What a drip. Couldn’t bear to watch it he talks that slow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I never comment on these things and I don’t agree with the over thinking/jumping to conclusions about awful things with 0 proof. But I wonder how the girls in her story times feel seeing the thousandssssss of comments telling them how evil they are, I only looked at a few and they are horrendous. Yes their names are changed but they’re fully aware it’s about them and every comment is horrific about them. They have no platform to answer back and tell their side and if they do they’ll expose themselves and get abused a lot worse than anything on these forums. Not forgetting if the things in the stories are true they’re way in the past when they were very young. This is what happens when you create a gossiping platform, you can creat awareness and help others without telling juicy stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I never comment on these things and I don’t agree with the over thinking/jumping to conclusions about awful things with 0 proof. But I wonder how the girls in her story times feel seeing the thousandssssss of comments telling them how evil they are, I only looked at a few and they are horrendous. Yes their names are changed but they’re fully aware it’s about them and every comment is horrific about them. They have no platform to answer back and tell their side and if they do they’ll expose themselves and get abused a lot worse than anything on these forums. Not forgetting if the things in the stories are true they’re way in the past when they were very young. This is what happens when you create a gossiping platform, you can creat awareness and help others without telling juicy stories.
completely agree with you. Besides the fact that she slut shames and exposes people’s abortions, if that was me, I would feel awful reading the comments about myself. I wouldn’t even be able to defend myself without the huns coming after me

Reactions: 15
completely agree with you. Besides the fact that she slut shames and exposes people’s abortions, if that was me, I would feel awful reading the comments about myself. I wouldn’t even be able to defend myself without the huns coming after me
It’s the fact thats they’ve obviously had zero say in the videos and she’s never added anything to those videos telling her huns to not try and find them ect. Someone who knows the people from her story times have commented here saying huns sent them hate, added them into group chats with Imogen and Spencer??? And I’m sure they said tried to contact places they worked. Just imagine the anxiety something like that caused over exaggerated stories from over 10 years ago

Reactions: 10
This is getting very stupid the privating then unprivating of the video then pages of people talking about it not working.

Either delete it or keep it up rather than keep doing this!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Suggestion:
Imogenation #7- she’s switched up her content to panic attacks, but she’s off to the bank with her money in stacks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.