Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oook. I know a lot about “daddy issues” - I actually hate that term as well - through my own counselling journey and poor relationship with my dad (tit squarebutton’s getting deep) but I’ve never heard of that reasoning and I don’t see why a divorce gives someone daddy issues. Not saying she doesn’t have them (priobably doesn’t, she lies about everything else) but if she does, wouldn’t be surprised me if something else has caused it.

N.B if anyone on here is aware that a divorce can cause it, please do correct me
She talks about it at the start of failed relationships part one- says her parents were preoccupied with divorce so she was 'needy of male attention' and talks how she was a 'flirt and a tease' at 13/14. Whether she actually had daddy issues or just heard the term and thought she'd use it though because she appears to have a close relationship with her dad?

Reactions: 4
I don’t think a divorce alone would, it would more likely have to be to do with why parents get divorced. So for example, dad cheating. Or even what happens after -barely seeing their dad/not seeing them at all.
A divorce alone I don’t think would cause “daddy issues.” 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly. If her dad was absent for a good portion of her life then yes. And they seem to have a very close relationship now don’t they. Wouldn’t surprise me she’s using “daddy issues” as an excuse for her erratic behaviour at that age

Reactions: 6
I don’t think a divorce alone would, it would more likely have to be to do with why parents get divorced. So for example, dad cheating. Or even what happens after -barely seeing their dad/not seeing them at all.
A divorce alone I don’t think would cause “daddy issues.” 🤷🏼‍♀️
She is always very vague on what happened during her parents divorce, but I think there was a lot of drama and her dad was apparently with his new wife when imo was 16 and that's why she moved out into the flat with babydaddy. Though you'd think seeing her parents going through that would give her empathy on the situation with babydaddy and his ex rather than going after a man either in or freshly out of a relationship with a new born

Reactions: 9
She talks about it at the start of failed relationships part one- says her parents were preoccupied with divorce so she was 'needy of male attention' and talks how she was a 'flirt and a tease' at 13/14. Whether she actually had daddy issues or just heard the term and thought she'd use it though because she appears to have a close relationship with her dad?
I think we all know she is just needy of ANY attention 😂
She possibly does have daddy issues, it would explain some of her behaviour but I would be confident in saying there’s more to it then the divorce

Reactions: 10
There doesn’t seem to be a way other than you get a notification which I’ve just had
I had the same yesterday and posted and asked but no one replied. Found it weird. Didn’t even know it was an option. Wonder if it’s the same person..... my new and only follower begins with a J.

Reactions: 1
There doesn’t seem to be a way other than you get a notification which I’ve just had
On the member profile screen and under the about section, I've just realised I have one follower. They are following regular posters as well as Tamara who hasn't posted since the last thread

Reactions: 2
Hahahahaha because she was sick in hospital so when she came back, uni told her she had to complete everything in a week. Believable x
It’s physically impossible to do that at Urdang and I doubt it happened. You have dance assessments, choreography, you have to learn and perform others’ choreography, singing assessments, acting, ballet, jazz, tap, written work and more.

Reactions: 8
I don't get the whole "I've been single for 6 years before I met spencer"- that doesn't add up either. How on earth are all her relationships/encounters possible in like 4 years....

Reactions: 18
I had the same yesterday and posted and asked but no one replied. Found it weird. Didn’t even know it was an option. Wonder if it’s the same person..... my new and only follower begins with a J.
Mine begins with A...
Joined very early this morning and seems to have spent the morning reading all the old threads. No messages posted yet...it’s either a hun or a new member who will post at some point slagging Imo off and then come at me for being suspicious of them 😂

On the member profile screen and under the about section, I've just realised I have one follower. They are following regular posters as well as Tamara who hasn't posted since the last thread
You legend - I can see it now!

Reactions: 7
Mine begins with A...
Joined very early this morning and seems to have spent the morning reading all the old threads. No messages posted yet...it’s either a hun or a new member who will post at some point slagging Imo off and then come at me for being suspicious of them 😂
I’m not very technical so don’t even know much abiut the settings and options on here. I just created my account to join the fun. But found it odd a newbie was following me in the middle of the night. Especially as I don’t post half as much as some on here. How do you block, any ideas?

Reactions: 2
Mine begins with A...

You legend - I can see it now!
The one with A follows me too 🤔🤔and another one beginning with P. I didn’t even know that was a thing. What happens if they follow you? Do they get a notification every time I post lol

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here, I'm not really sure how to qoute the previous message but in regards to wether a divorce can cause daddy issues it really depends on how the parents/dad handles the situation and treats you as a result of it. If he tries to manipulate you against your other parent or uses you to try and get back with them then yes, but from what Imogen has portrayed in her storytimes she had a good relationship with her Dad and lived with him during the divorce so i highly doubt it he would have treated her badly because of the divorce, but then again Imogen isn't exactly one to be truthful in her storytimes

Reactions: 5
The one with A follows me too 🤔🤔and another one beginning with P. I didn’t even know that was a thing. What happens if they follow you? Do they get a notification every time I post lol
Well more fool them if they do 😂 Are we the chosen ones? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
how the duck do we fill up these threads so quick hahaha

not complaining, i love it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These threads move so fast 😅
Keep up the great detective work guys, thoroughly enjoying watching all these lies come to light!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.