Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! Then when I click at the bottom it says open in YouTube but then when I do nothing comes up?? Can anyone help please?? Just watched that other guys video with his monotone voice 😂
It should work now! I keep being a shitbag and making it private because the huns keep commenting. Not cut out for this youtube business.

HI HUNS who have been watching and trying to comment on the video (sike i have comment reviewing on). If you're reading this, ask yourself why you're on this website. Is it because you're curious as to what people are saying about her? Are you slowly starting to realise how much she lies and you're not sure which side of the fence you're on? Just remember if you plan on commenting and insulting me what the point in your comment is because it's a bit silly to be insulting me and in the same sentence talk about online bullying. I'm sure all you hunnies will be glad to know that i'm currently making a part 2 to the video though.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
It should work now! I keep being a shitbag and making it private because the huns keep commenting. Not cut out for this youtube business.

HI HUNS who have been watching and trying to comment on the video (sike i have comment reviewing on). If you're reading this, ask yourself why you're on this website. Is it because you're curious as to what people are saying about her? Are you slowly starting to realise how much she lies and you're not sure which side of the fence you're on? Just remember if you plan on commenting and insulting me what the point in your comment is because it's a bit silly to be insulting me and in the same sentence talk about online bullying. I'm sure all you hunnies will be glad to know that i'm currently making a part 2 to the video though.
HELLO HUNNIEZ 👋 Peachy I've got some notes as well 😂 will message you asap x

Reactions: 5
I always remember the video where she is in Disneyland (I think) with her wee brother lol he literally CANNOT be arsed with her in it and she is all over him smothering him for the camera saying don't u love ur big sis etc it was bleeping sickening. Felt bad for the wee brother forced to look close for the camera. leave him alone. I cba with my wee brother he smells like tit and I tell him, isn't that the norm? not screeching n his face ur soooo cute he was literally like 13 or something

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Crikey, I finally have caught up with it all and watched the video.... she needs help! would love to see the ex version on video too

Reactions: 4
Second thread suggestion (not as good as my throbbing colon one from yday)

Imo hun you forgot to hide the cotton pads
Stop reading tattle now, don’t get mad.

Reactions: 7
Second thread suggestion (not as good as my throbbing colon one from yday)

Imo hun you forgot to hide the cotton pads
Stop reading tattle now, don’t get mad.
Your colon one was great 😂

Think we should all agree from at one point to start posting suggestions cos the early ones often get missed!

Reactions: 8
omg even just her lying about how she got home that night after that boy didn’t want too be with her or something. going from sitting on the beach and being taken home by the police too walking home easy as that🤭 not even an easy mistake to make or forget😂😂 awkwardddddd

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Just watched your video. Just wanted to say fantastic job finding all these inconsistencies and LIES, brilliant editing. Love and appreciate you so much ❤ Can’t wait for part 2!!! Imogen is such a little bullshitter, I always knew but now it’s even more apparent 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I right clicked and opened in a new tab and then it did work
Thank you!!! It worked and just watched it!
@peachypie you are amazing! Her inconsistences in her stories, I was laughing as to how much she doesn't remember her past stories 😂 - Note to Imo, maybe look back at your old stories before you make up new ones lol!

Reactions: 5
Has she ever explained WHY she has daddy issues?
Never watched her story times cos her self obsessed personality makes me want to punch my laptop screen
Because her parents were going through a divorce and she no longer got 100% of their attention basically. So decided she'd be jailbait

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because her parents were going through a divorce and she no longer got 100% of their attention basically. So decided she'd be jailbait
Oook. I know a lot about “daddy issues” - I actually hate that term as well - through my own counselling journey and poor relationship with my dad (tit squarebutton’s getting deep) but I’ve never heard of that reasoning and I don’t see why a divorce gives someone daddy issues. Not saying she doesn’t have them (priobably doesn’t, she lies about everything else) but if she does, wouldn’t be surprise me if something else has caused it.

N.B if anyone on here is aware that a divorce can cause it, please do correct me

• Heart
Reactions: 8

That's whats so funny when people come on here to defend people, they are so aggressive compared to genuine criticisms that we have rather than just blind insults. Funny that its unlisted though so the huns have only come from here, I'll have to rename Imo Attila if the Hun army keep coming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't even clock this one

2:45

'When i was 19 i came out of my 2nd relationship'
Which would mean she got with footballer when she was 17 as she says they were together 2 years, which would mean she got with 'toby' when she was 12 even though she didn't meet him until she turned 15? Honestly this timeline is so dodgy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Oook. I know a lot about “daddy issues” - I actually hate that term as well - through my own counselling journey and poor relationship with my dad (tit squarebutton’s getting deep) but I’ve never heard of that reasoning and I don’t see why a divorce gives someone daddy issues. Not saying she doesn’t have them (priobably doesn’t, she lies about everything else) but if she does, wouldn’t be surprise me if something else has caused it.

N.B if anyone on here is aware that a divorce can cause it, please do correct me
I don’t think a divorce alone would, it would more likely have to be to do with why parents get divorced. So for example, dad cheating. Or even what happens after -barely seeing their dad/not seeing them at all.
A divorce alone I don’t think would cause “daddy issues.” 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.