Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuming abit because after I uploaded the video to youtube I had a little look at her early videos to make sure i hadnt missed anything and I started feeling sorry for her while listening to her talk about how she was bullied, like actually feel like i'm falling for her tit all over again because of how genuine she seemed like she was acting when she first started her channel so I'm gunna need someone to come slap some sense into me cause i'm being a proper shitbag at the minute.

By the way the video I edited is nothing to get excited for, you'll probably watch it and be disappointed at it because of the awful choppy editing i've done and how its confusing so sorry if its a let down😂

Aww it won't let me watch, it says its a private video from the original link :( Is there a new link @peachypie ? I am sure you did a fab job!
Morning hunnniiieeesss!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ooo new thread time...

#Imogenation #7 Videos full of lies and bullshit galore, Spenny starts to cry when she face plants the floor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This may not make any sense and be very long but trying to get through imos ramblings and find more inconsistencies.
Failed Friendships Part 3- Betrayal
In this video imo starts with telling us about 'Scott' a boy that she 'had a thing but not a thing with' and an 'unspoken thing' she knew him for 2 years and said if her relationship with babydaddy ex was to fail she always saw herself with 'Scott'. She then goes on to say that babydaddy aka 'Rupert' in this storytime told her that 'Laura' had been telling his girl friends secrets about imo and the drama her family was going through in the divorce things she 'wouldn't want anyone to know' funny that because in failed friendship part 6 she tells us only then did she find out that it was laura telling babydaddy ex all her family secrets???
She says that it was a year into this relationship with babbydaddy that her and Laura fell out for good... They fell out a week after Twilight was released which was 3 Dec 2008, this makes imo and Laura 15 years old... so she had been seeing babydaddy since she was 14 :sick: . She goes on to talk about how 'Laura' tried to come onto babydaddy whilst they were bestfriends saying 'how can you come onto my boyfriend of 2 years' 2 mins ago in the same video she said they were together for one when this happened?? More rambling and says she was fuming to find out 'Laura' had taken 'Scotts' virginity.
Failed Friendships Part 4- Spiked drink
Starts of this video where shes 'ON A BREAK' with babydabby (in her failed relationship she says he actually ghosted her after seeing her for a year to get back with baby momma) so Laura is setting her up with another boy. Discusses how her drink got spiked in the club and she was left simultaneously vomiting and diarrhoea (nice) and apparently couldn't walk but begins to recount word for word things that happened. This story is bullshit... I've been spiked and my last memory is having the drink.. the next waking up the next morning, no snippets of memories just lost time. Apparently CCTV of her getting drink spiked but she didn't report it because she was underage and worked for the same club. 'Laura' apparently stole £230 from her bank card. Failed friendship part 2 she says that all her money back then was from pocketmoney as she was 14/15 and didn't have a job... over £200 in her account at 15 for pocket money?? Beats my £5 a week... Imo then goes back to her favourite pastime of slutshaming Laura and ends the video
There is a lot that I couldnt be bothered to put in the video, In part 3 she talked about how laura told all of the secrets because she didn't tell her boyfriend much but then in another video goes to say that she told him a lot of deep and personal things. & Yep they fell out when they were 15 (she said she was beaten up when she was 15 and babymum and her friends were 19,20,21) after twilight was released which was december 2008 and yet on facebook she was still going clubbing and getting tagged in picures with laura
when she was almost 17 in november 2009 (laura has her face scribbled out in red and the girls with their face scribbled out in black were in the same friendship group as the babymum)

1589797273156.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Aahh I missed the video 💔 £200 in her bank account from pocket money at 14 years old?? How the f*ck lol
Her response would be: "I saved really hard because my family taught me to be grateful so I never spent any of my pocket money in my life until that night xx"
Who remembers when she said uni made her complete a full term (may have been 2 terms) of uni in 1 week lols

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is a lot that I couldnt be bothered to put in the video, In part 3 she talked about how laura told all of the secrets because she didn't tell her boyfriend much but then in another video goes to say that she told him a lot of deep and personal things. & Yep they fell out when they were 15 (she said she was beaten up when she was 15 and babymum and her friends were 19,20,21) after twilight was released which was december 2008 and yet on facebook she was still going clubbing and getting tagged in picures with laura
when she was almost 17 in november 2009 (laura has her face scribbled out in red and the girls with their face scribbled out in black were in the same friendship group as the babymum)

View attachment 132813
Trash Mondays
Lol how appropriate for you hunny.
From what I've seen of this tit show her parents should have had her getting some kind of mental treatment years ago.

Reactions: 6
Hahahahaha because she was sick in hospital so when she came back, uni told her she had to complete everything in a week. Believable x
Well....I work at a university and have worked at 2 universities actually both in student services and I can confidently say this would never happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why on earth did she say that!?
In the first friendship storytimes I think? When she talked about spending a whole term in hospital, probably in between more slutshaming and complaining about uni students having house parties 😂 Don't live in student accommodation if you don't want a uni experience and parties?

Reactions: 7
Does anyone think her accent has changed? I actually love how she looked in that video, where she has the yellow flowery blouse on and purple lipstick!
I thought the exact same, she looks so much healthier, really like her style in that!

Reactions: 4
I think the worst video of hers I've seen is her Failed Relationships - Backstory. Openly talking about pursuing a man in a relationship with a new baby when she was 14 just because she had daddy issues. Honestly, she has serious issues.
The video is from 2019 and she says don't judge her because 'that's where she was at 12 years ago' making it 2007 and imo aged 14, saying she would go clubbing purposely to see babydaddy but she's such a girls girl and girlcode that sh'ed never go after someone in a relationship... :unsure: and as shown in peaches video she tells us she lied to him about her age (along with her fake id and clubbing), she's truly disgusting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think the worst video of hers I've seen is her Failed Relationships - Backstory. Openly talking about pursuing a man in a relationship with a new baby when she was 14 just because she had daddy issues. Honestly, she has serious issues.
The video is from 2019 and she says don't judge her because 'that's where she was at 12 years ago' making it 2007 and imo aged 14, saying she would go clubbing purposely to see babydaddy but she's such a girls girl and girlcode that sh'ed never go after someone in a relationship... :unsure: and as shown in peaches video she tells us she lied to him about her age (along with her fake id and clubbing), she's truly disgusting.
Has she ever explained WHY she has daddy issues?
Never watched her story times cos her self obsessed personality makes me want to punch my laptop screen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I forgot how quick these threads move 😂

I'm watching this video for the 2nd time now but this time, my blinkers are off just so I can now spot the inconsistencies.. just over 2 minutes in and she has done nothing but talk about herself and how SHE wants to make a difference because this has been HER reality for the last week! You (imo) werent thinking about those people you shamed on your storytimes and judged them for their life choices and even if they did do you wrong, what happened was between them and Imogen and people shouldnt be persecuting people without even hearing both sides of it all and if people wanted to find out who Imo is talking about in her Storytimes, they will find a way! Imo didnt ask her hunnzzz to send hate but she certainly started it all because she knows that her 'fans' would defend her cos they have been brainwashed to hang on her every word because they want to be like her.

That 'if I can make even one person' bullshit line that everyone uses, makes me cringe! If she would of wanted to help and make a difference, she would of decided and said that any money she gets, will be donated o MIND and NOT because it was pointed out to her that it's disgusting that she is using a serious issue as a way to make money.. Not even Imo used to do THAT many adverts and surely she would of noticed that she has put more ads in a video and then she could of explained why.. 🤦‍♂️

Sorry for the rant, shes just pissed me off! Made an absolute mockery of mental health with her very tit acting!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Imogenation #7 HELLO HUNNIEZ it's me, Mills. I've got to keep lying to pay my bills

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Imogenation #7 Can't keep off social media, need to get my fix. Feasting on cake batter and munching on a twix.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Me too! Then when I click at the bottom it says open in YouTube but then when I do nothing comes up?? Can anyone help please?? Just watched that other guys video with his monotone voice 😂
Yeah for some reason it won’t work now even can’t find it when I type the title into YouTube

Reactions: 1
Me too! Then when I click at the bottom it says open in YouTube but then when I do nothing comes up?? Can anyone help please?? Just watched that other guys video with his monotone voice 😂
I right clicked and opened in a new tab and then it did work

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.