Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, I know a few of you have been asking where I've disappeared too, I'm still here but I've been silently reading! A few of Imo's "huns" found me 🙄 nastly little girls they are BUT I made a few of them come on here to have a read through the threads and guess what...they dont want to be Imo's huns anymore! I think we actually got through to some of them 👏
There's so much I could say about the latest video. I think it's disgusting she's continuing this victim bullshit, she absolutely thrives off it and I just want to say for the people who are commenting
"I was starting to feel sorry for imo" please don't as that's exactly what she wants 🙄 if you're feeling sorry for her then that means she's winning you over too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 66
So she clearly reads here, so like this just to show her how many people have sense.

Should she get off social media if it is causing her as much damage as she claims? YES.

If she can't get off social media should she disable comments and stop reading them? YES.

If she can't stop reading them, should she get professional help as it's clearly an obsession now? YES

• Heart
Reactions: 36
im not surprised she's gaining. videos like that always get a lot of clout, its the way ive found several other you tubers. videos like that tend to make u like the person too (if you haven't watched them before). its probably why Trisha pastas does it a lot

Reactions: 10
Hi guys, I know a few of you have been asking where I've disappeared too, I'm still here but I've been silently reading! A few of Imo's "huns" found me 🙄 nastly little girls they are BUT I made a few of them come on here to have a read through the threads and guess what...they dont want to be Imo's huns anymore! I think we actually got through to some of them 👏
There's so much I could say about the latest video. I think it's disgusting she's continuing this victim bullshit, she absolutely thrives off it and I just want to say for the people who are commenting
"I was starting to feel sorry for imo" please don't as that's exactly what she wants 🙄 if you're feeling sorry for her then that means she's winning you over too 🤷🏻‍♀️
So glad you are okay x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why do influencers go for the "you must be really unhappy in your own life" rhetoric. Actually, no. It's lockdown and this is quite entertaining. How patronising. Influencers love to try and silence any opinions that don't match their goal image they try to portray

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Presuming she's talking about her mate Olivia's thread! Surely other influencers can see through her role play. Although, Ariana is into acting too. I guess the acting crowd stick together with their fake online personalities... Just guessing though.
I saw surprised when I first read it, as I thought it was about Imo (dont know Olivia) and Ari is good friends with Holly boon so she will know how fake Imogen is.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nasty huh? And I bet they were moaning about how many people are being “nasty” to Imo. Hypocrites.

Reactions: 13
They love the DRAMA that’s all
Definitely, I think people are fascinated with these trolling/hate videos because they never see these death threats for themselves.... I wonder why? If a cancelled influencer made that video no one would be arsed, but it’s shocking coming from Imogen as they had no idea this was happening! Because she’s making it all up

The problem is what an YouTuber defines as trolling ranges from actual death threats, to concerned, heartfelt messages telling them they’re starting to ruin their face with filler to people pointing out obvious lies or inconsistencies in their claims - eg. “My absolute favourite, been using it for months!” About a product we’ve never seen or heard of before. And I GENUINELY believe the latter bothers them more

Reactions: 10
Just commented on her YouTube, saying to read up on some tattle threads, got bombarded with the “hun buns” saying I need therapy, that I’m what’s wrong with the world, I should take a look in the mirror
Jesus she has them brainwashed my god
I know it's frustrating that people can't see what these influencers are really like. I'm sorry you got bombarded by the huns, it's a crappy feeling. I've done the same before now with another influencer and got bombarded, that's why it's best to keep it on tattle babs. Hope you're okay xxx

Reactions: 8
Just commented on her YouTube, saying to read up on some tattle threads, got bombarded with the “hun buns” saying I need therapy, that I’m what’s wrong with the world, I should take a look in the mirror
They fully believe this site is spreading hate so I never understand why they decide to respond to it WITH HATE. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Users should report any comments gloating about pm’s or comments they’ve posted on an influencers platform. - Please read our rules and why they're important
don’t do that, we discuss here we don’t go to anyone’s personal platform to troll them, I don’t want to be a part of that tit, if Imogen searches herself that’s her fault I wouldn’t directly go for her

I cant believe anyone actually fell for her video. She didn't even actually quote any "hate" comments, she just scrolled on her phone and pretended to read something 🙄

I'm a bit worried about her Huns that can't see the difference between cyber bullying and talking about someone that broadcasts their private life as a job. Do they want goggle box banned next for bullying 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hope you're okay! She has made so many videos outing people that are easy to find due to all her social media posts and then cries to her huns (without tears) when she gets sausage lips comments 😂
I liked her when I first came across her channel and her failed friendships series as I'd just left a toxic friendship but after re watching them this week its so easy to see through her lies and exaggeration. The amount of slut shaming from the nicest sweetest girl in the world was disgusting

Reactions: 14
So many influencers are siding with her on social media saying this site should be taken down and we're all "scum of the Earth" :rolleyes:.

I don't see how this website is any different to the comments section below online news articles or Facebook.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So many influencers are siding with her on social media saying this site should be taken down and we're all "scum of the Earth" :rolleyes:.

I don't see how this website is any different to the comments section below online news articles or Facebook.
Id say the comments on the Daily Mail are worse 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't think I've commented here before but that last video of Imogen has miffed me a bit.. Every panick attack is different and no two people are the same but (I had my last panick attack yesterday) my breathing DEFINITELY has never sounded like that! Ever!! It's like she has googled every symptom and acted them out like it was a drama series.. my heart was racing and I was going hot and cold and felt weak.. I'm sorry Imo but you've made a rod up for your own back. Them people, mostly girls in her story times, the girls that she judged must of felt awful when they heard that Imo had done a YouTube video about them.. maybe she has been bullied, hell, I was but I wasnt always the innocent one and I'm pretty sure that Imo wasnt as innocent as she makes out..

I started watching her about a year before she met 'Spence' and the difference between the Imogen then and the Imogen now, physically and everything about Imogen has just changed.. we all grow from our mistakes but she looks terrible! She has a young following and the fact that she makes a big deal about her 'slim' body shape (more like skeleton) is ok. Yes, slim is fine. Some people dont put weight on (I see food and I put a tonne on 😂) but Imogen is just.. she looks so Ill.. she looks gaunt! I honestly wouldnt be suprised if she had a. E.D 🤷‍♀️ I'm a.recovering bulimic and I know how hard it is not to slip up.. I am a human being with feeling and I do feel a bit sorry for her BUT by admitting that she is going to look for the 'hate' says a lot. If what people are saying here are 'lies', why let yourself look at it and then get yourself into a state! I'm sorry but I believe that there is some truth to what's been said because I wouldnt react like THIS to things I knew was a lie.. I would just completely ignore it.

P.s anyone that looks up 'hate' about themselves, I'm sorry but you need to remove yourself off the internet because you will always come across something that will upset you or annoy you. Trolling is actually going onto your profile and commenting nasty stuff, messeging you daily, houding you. This is a GOSSIP site! Gossip is NOT TROLLING! It's a freedom of SPEACH and I'm sorry, why is it ok for people to give criticism and judgement and then cry and fake panick attacks when its them. We are doing just the same, but on a gossip site and not on a youtube clip for all to see.

Holllly tit! So sorry for the long ass messege! Needed that rant. Kids driving me insane and insensitive and dramatic youtubers thinking that anxiety is a form of a serial drama 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.