Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
❤

When you’ve suffered with anxiety for 15 years and you then watch someone fake an anxiety attack for hundreds of thousands of naive young girls to run to her feet and kiss her arse, claiming she is the most brave and strong person they’ve ever known, it creates such internal anger that I can’t even describe.

Imo, if you’re reading this, you’re an absolute gobshite.
@proseccolove is right, we do ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love this thread and all of you! It’s the only place I can be my unfiltered self and let my warped sense of humour run free 😂 even if I have had 2 warnings 👀
LOL ME TOO! But tbh I’m glad they monitor posts. I (hope) I now understand what’s permitted on here and I‘m glad trolling posts get removed, that’s tit doesn’t sit right with me. I‘m here to vent not direct hate to the influencer, if an influencer chooses to search themself that’s their get up.

I was on TV a few years ago, my friend told me there was some vile tweets about me. Did I search for myself?! NO! Did I ignore the people that @ me? Yep! it really isn’t that difficult!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I have been trying, her old Facebook was ‘Imogen ‘ruby’ Hudson’ as I can see her tagged in my comments and others I am friends with in Facebook but there is no link to click on it or everything. See exhibit A (covering peoples names as I don’t want to get others involved) sure you all understand.

If anyone can talk me thorough step by step I’m more then happy to try again 😊
On the messenger app at the top where you’d usually search for a name to message someone, type in a key word that could’ve been in any of your Facebook chats (a mutual friends name, one of her exes names etc) maybe in this case “BABY PRINCESS” it’ll list messages, click “see more” and it’ll list all your messages that have that word in them. She’ll be under “Facebook user” with no photograph but it’ll be there. That is ALWAYS how I find specific messages rather than scrolling for hours 😘

• Sick
Reactions: 7
she takes the absolute piss with her fake ass anxiety attack....
8 years of my childhood/early teens were me and my sister looking after the home and our mum because she had agoraphobia! She literally had a panic attack passing behind the front door to get to the bottom of the stairs, the postman used to come up the path and she would have a panic attack.
She had a lump in her throat so big it eventually pressed on her windpipe and she had to be sedated to be taken to the hospital!
A 9 year old gettin the bus to Morrison’s doing a full family shop and getting a taxi home because her mum couldn’t even come out of the house... THATS the impact anxiety can have on a persons life and I sure as hell know my mum wouldn’t be filming it for YouTube bleeping views

People can say what they like about us here on tattle but the way I see it is we are all a big group of people who have plenty of life experience between us and the people who call us evil can duck off! I’m opinionated always have been always will be.
Sorry but she takes the absolute piss

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Is there a way you can tell if you've had warning on your account?

Also totally feel you babe @squarebutton I wont go into too much but I was diagnosed with a form of anxiety at the age of 14, it got really bad to the point I would have panic attacks almost every time I would try and go to my lessons, I ended up missing most of them that year as I was always moved into an empty classroom to draw as that always calmed me down. I personally don't do well in crowds (went to Birmingham a couple of weeks after the big primark opened and I ended up sitting on the floor crying due to stress and anxiety and it was my birthday too!), but if you or ANYONE needs someone to talk to (I mean we all have this as a common interest) then my dms on tattle are always free!
Don't suffer alone! 💖
Yeh same 🙄 I think we all have anxiety to a certain extent. Some people have it worse than others

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If you are actively searching for “hate” about you then I think you really need to step away from social media!!
I hate that influencers say that people on this site are just jealous - no we just want to call you out on your lies somewhere YOU DONT HAVE TO SEE 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can still see conversations of people that deleted Facebook years ago and people that I’ve blocked even though their name comes up as Facebook user in some places.

If you ever had a direct chat with Imogen or whoever you’re trying to find (I’m a bit lost catching up) type in key words of something you know you had a chat about- say I don’t know, you discussed cars and you mentioned a mini- search mini on your Facebook messenger app.

You’ll see people but then you can also click see more under the tab where it says messages. Brings up all the messages you sent and received with that word in, might be a bit of a search but their name may pop up.

another thing you can try is searching her name on your messenger. I’ve a friend who deleted her Facebook around 2013 and her messenger as well but just by searching her name I can find her old ‘profile’. When I click on it, I can’t view her profile or contact her on messenger but I can see all our old conversations still. Hope this helps 😂
Omg I didn’t see this and I’ve literally said the same thing. Sorry 😂😂🤣😂

• Sick
Reactions: 4
If you are actively searching for “hate” about you then I think you really need to step away from social media!!
I hate that influencers say that people on this site are just jealous - no we just want to call you out on your lies somewhere YOU DONT HAVE TO SEE 🤣
Everyone on mrs hinches thread is so clearly jealous, no one can deny that...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there a way you can tell if you've had warning on your account?

Also totally feel you babe @squarebutton I wont go into too much but I was diagnosed with a form of anxiety at the age of 14, it got really bad to the point I would have panic attacks almost every time I would try and go to my lessons, I ended up missing most of them that year as I was always moved into an empty classroom to draw as that always calmed me down. I personally don't do well in crowds (went to Birmingham a couple of weeks after the big primark opened and I ended up sitting on the floor crying due to stress and anxiety and it was my birthday too!), but if you or ANYONE needs someone to talk to (I mean we all have this as a common interest) then my dms on tattle are always free!
Don't suffer alone! 💖
You’ll have received a notification and then you’ll see it on your profile there’s a “warnings” tab (might only appear when you’ve received one)

I was also diagnosed at 13/14 ❤ Bless you, totally get it! The Birmingham Primark is overwhelming, I don’t suffer too much with big crowds but when I go there I get very stressed out! I am always available for a DM also. I might be a sarcastic git on here throwing insults at Imo left right and centre but I’m actually a huge softie with a big heart. Blowing my own trumpet now, tit I’m turning into Imo 😂
But no seriously, always here for anyone!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The problem is Imogen, you’ve lied, you’ve been caught out, you’ve played the victim, you’ve then done ‘story times’ trying to ruin people’s lives. People have now realised and exposed you so you’re now having to try and find sympathy another way. If, IF it’s as bad as you act out then walk away, leave the camera off and move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My post got wiped when the previous thread closed before I hit 'post' lol...finally caught up!

Love the new thread and loved the video summary @Immoslips 👏

@proseccolove Congrats (in Imo style of course) hunnnyyy on becoming VIP! 🥂

On her video that I thought I will sit through, Saturday night fun..she needs to get off social media. She is clearly not cut out for the YouTube life. As @Omghon mentioned, this is all down to her own actions and to think this all started with her lack and still lacking to admit to lip fillers :rolleyes: and now that her lies, Baby Prince's past fuckboy life and her dad's vileness has been exposed and she knows it has as she reads on here, she films a video where she decides to use her acting skills and fakes a panic attack...who does that?!

She has truly insulted any person who genuinely suffers from panic attacks. DISGUSTING :mad:

Oh and my ears bled when she was all constantly 'Hello Hunnys' :sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The problem is Imogen, you’ve lied, you’ve been caught out, you’ve played the victim, you’ve then done ‘story times’ trying to ruin people’s lives. People have now realised and exposed you so you’re now having to try and find sympathy another way. If, IF it’s as bad as you act out then walk away, leave the camera off and move on.
and she continues to lie about the bleeping lips! in my work / friendship group the people who haven’t had filer are the minority! IDGAF whether someone has it, I bleeping love it and will never understand why people lie about it. I mean. My hair is pink. I don’t think I’d ever be able to convince people I’m “naturally” pink haired 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Didn’t even know Sophie was her real name til I just looked up her Instagram. I don’t even follow her but I doubt she has time to make accounts to defend herself on a thread about a random YouTuber
If you don’t follow her and clearly know nothing about her, why are you defending her? You obviously don’t know the lies and things that people on the thread are discussing ? 🤷‍♀️ anyway, this thread is about our baby gyal so I’m not discussing anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m actually shamed that she recorded a video of her having ‘panic attacks’. She’s getting paid to have panic attacks. Riiiiiight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.