Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you don’t follow her and clearly know nothing about her, why are you defending her? You obviously don’t know the lies and things that people on the thread are discussing ? 🤷‍♀️ anyway, this thread is about our baby gyal so I’m not discussing anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn’t even know Sophie was her real name til I just looked up her Instagram. I don’t even follow her but I doubt she has time to make accounts to defend herself on a thread about a random YouTuber
You've literally only been here pretty much defending Imo and that, just look at your activity and it's pretty obvious you second guess everything and then have the cheek to say that people who look up family and tit are 'creepy' If you don't like this type of conversation then why are you staying and observing?

Reactions: 22
Ummm few people going in on the YouTube video comments mentioning Ben salad and baby prick and the underage stuff, keep on tattle or can be seen as trolling 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s a discussion forum, not a hate forum, Someone else called the 2011 tweet hunting creepy not me. I accept people’s opinions and we are all allowed to put our two pence in🙂
We are discussing. Our mutual dislike for someone who lies.

Most, if not everyone on here has agreed they don’t condone hateful messages/death threats etc. It’s been explained that we come here to discuss.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
First time posting and her video has really disturbed me... to the point where someone needs to step in and remove her videos showcasing this type of behaviour.

I feel she has read NHS list of symptoms for a panic attack and just acted out what each symptom says.

Never seen someone have a panic attack and still make strong eye contact with the camera, she’s making a mockery of people who genuinely suffer from mental health!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Why has she gained so many new subscribers over this i don't understand it?
Because they haven't seen her lies yet and the people love the drama as much as the next person 😄 it'll change when they see the truth. Most people don't bother to unfollow unless they get peeved off. They forget they subscribe. I wonder what percentage regularly watch her videos still.

Reactions: 9
Honestly think this has been uploaded today because she's been on here and seen that the ex girlfriend is making a video so she's had to get her word in now so it doesn't look like it's mainly the reason as to why she's having 'panic attacks', more like she's probably worried all of her lies are about to come out and everyone will know what a creep sideshow Bo- Spenny really is!

Also guys still got a migraine so I'm going to bed, hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow if anything does kick off.

Love you all 💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.