Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been trying, her old Facebook was ‘Imogen ‘ruby’ Hudson’ as I can see her tagged in my comments and others I am friends with in Facebook but there is no link to click on it or everything. See exhibit A (covering peoples names as I don’t want to get others involved) sure you all understand.

If anyone can talk me thorough step by step I’m more then happy to try again 😊
We have our very own in-house detectives on this page so you’ll get some help in no time I’m sure! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have been trying, her old Facebook was ‘Imogen ‘ruby’ Hudson’ as I can see her tagged in my comments and others I am friends with in Facebook but there is no link to click on it or everything. See exhibit A (covering peoples names as I don’t want to get others involved) sure you all understand.

Were you still facebook friends? There is a chance that her name would still be in your facebook friend list if you scroll down it but her name will be blacked out. You just have to hover over the name and in the lower left corner of your computer screen there will be a URL that appears which will show her profile username. If you can find that out then you can copy and paste it and find all the messages

Reactions: 9
Were you still facebook friends? There is a chance that her name would still be in your facebook friend list if you scroll down it but her name will be blacked out. You just have to hover over the name and in the lower left corner of your computer screen there will be a URL that appears which will show her profile username. If you can find that out then you can copy and paste it and find all the messages
Peachypie , you need to get a job with MI5 😂😂🙈.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think you genuinely work for the FBI

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You're amazing Peachy 🤣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So I'm just scrolling through facebook and see this buzzfeed post and I click on it and it AUTOMATICALLY made me think of Imo and her incest family 😂
It's called 'This Guy Constantly Makes Sexual Jokes About His Own Mother - Should His Girlfriend Dump Him?'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

I can still see conversations of people that deleted Facebook years ago and people that I’ve blocked even though their name comes up as Facebook user in some places.

If you ever had a direct chat with Imogen or whoever you’re trying to find (I’m a bit lost catching up) type in key words of something you know you had a chat about- say I don’t know, you discussed cars and you mentioned a mini- search mini on your Facebook messenger app.

You’ll see people but then you can also click see more under the tab where it says messages. Brings up all the messages you sent and received with that word in, might be a bit of a search but their name may pop up.

another thing you can try is searching her name on your messenger. I’ve a friend who deleted her Facebook around 2013 and her messenger as well but just by searching her name I can find her old ‘profile’. When I click on it, I can’t view her profile or contact her on messenger but I can see all our old conversations still. Hope this helps 😂

Reactions: 15
Just caught up! @A_lozz I hope you join in on this thread - Everyone is just absolutely hyped rn and thought it was too good to be true 😂 I’ve been refreshing the thread every minute so your one day away felt like a week lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hope you are okay hunny bun xxx
❤

When you’ve suffered with anxiety for 15 years and you then watch someone fake an anxiety attack for hundreds of thousands of naive young girls to run to her feet and kiss her arse, claiming she is the most brave and strong person they’ve ever known, it creates such internal anger that I can’t even describe.

Imo, if you’re reading this, you’re an absolute gobshite.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
❤

When you’ve suffered with anxiety for 15 years and you then watch someone fake an anxiety attack for hundreds of thousands of naive young girls to run to her feet and kiss her arse, claiming she is the most brave and strong person they’ve ever known, it creates such internal anger that I can’t even describe.

We love you ❤❤

Because it was, she's bleeping unbearable I do not know how Spencer puts up with her 24/7
He’s unbearable too. They’re a good match because who else would want them?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Because it was, she's bleeping unbearable I do not know how Spencer puts up with her 24/7
well she married someone who can turn their hearing off soooooo 🤪

(Not being bitchy towards people who have hearing aids, just stating a fact)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
❤

Hope you’re ok. It is absolutely disgusting how she’s tried to make a mockery of anxiety and panic attacks. I’ve had a couple, one actually woke me from my sleep and it was terrifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.