Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one here hates her or wishes her any harm. I'd put money on that. Shes made some extremely poor choices and her morals are questionable to say the least. Would I be friends with her? Absolutely not in a million years, but if I could give her one piece of advice from one human to another , it would honestly be to seek the help she clearly needs.

Reactions: 15
Peachys video - I can't believe there is so many lies and contradictions! It's mind blowing to see it all next to each other.

Reactions: 6
The video is unlisted - meaning you need the link to view it. And there is a comment from a hun. Hey hunniiiezzzz

Reactions: 7

Hi grace, why are you so angry and what do you mean going to this extent? All I did was put all the clips of her storytimes together

Reactions: 43
Is the vid down??? Xxx

View attachment 132655

Hi grace, why are you so angry and what do you mean going to this extent? All I did was put all the clips of her storytimes together
Write a caption!!!!! A big one, i cant see the vid??

Reactions: 2
Hi Grace, the only way to access that video is through here since its unlisted babe why you
Hanging about on here love xx
She was prob crying so much she accidentally logged into tattle and read 500 pages of it and then clicked on it ok x

Reactions: 25
Its literally just an imogen mash up of different story times how is it vile people are so sensitive these days its unbelievable

Reactions: 11
Omg peachy I love you

maybe I’m a prude but Jesus Christ so many relationships SO YOUNG? And they all overlap/are so close as well wtf? She’s a maniac

I hope she watches and takes a good, long look at herself

The bit where she says the nightclub story and walking home VS being picked up by police had me fucking SHOOK. She needs a hinch diary to start writing the lies down

Reactions: 14
View attachment 132655

Her comment pissed me off. If baby gal had not lied and lied and lied u wouldn’t be able to make this video. U are just showing imos own content but next to each other to show she LIES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.