Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosieposie94

she’s literally just posted a ‘grwm for my husband’s birthday’ tiktok where she said ‘it’s my husband’s birthday today’ …. his birthday was on the 14th of july 🙄 how lazy can she get?! it actually makes no sense to post that video 3 weeks later, she’s so weird
Which would make her 38 weeks…which I’m not convinced about, I def think she’s closer to her due date than that.

Reactions: 8

MsGilmore

VIP Member
She is probably building the suspense. Someone on TikTok asked why she hasn’t posted on YouTube and she didn’t respond.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

swag12345678

I don’t know if it’s just me being ridiculous here, but on the TikTok which was a “preview” for the sister eats pregnancy cravings it really annoyed me that grimmo had the first clip as Freya eating the one time where she wasn’t covering her mouth. I’d be fuming if that was me

Reactions: 7

Lotus101

VIP Member
she really thinks stuff like this makes her look like the best mum ever doesn’t she! “guys look at me i’m 9 MONTHS PREGNANT and i’m still letting my toddler do whatever she wants because i’m just that loving”

all i see is a lazy woman who can’t handle her own child lol, how about instead of caving to her every single time give her alternatives? maybe take her inside put music on instead? i don’t have children so correct me if i’m wrong but i just don’t think she’s doing rennie any good by always pandering to her!? especially with a new baby on the way
It’s like the scene in uptown girls
“You don’t respect her you give her whatever she wants so you don’t have to deal with her”

• Haha

D_Wills

VIP Member
When I had my son 13 years ago, "post partum" wasn't a phrase used at all. Is it an American thing? Or do midwives and HCPs actually use it?

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Do we reckon she’s already had the baby then? That’s why she’s posting such random insta stories and not uploading on YouTube?!
I remember when she done the video of telling Spencer she was pregnant she said she would be sue around the 11th. Obviously it’s not accurate because she didn’t have a scan yet but who knows.
Possibly! Although I didn’t consider it until others here suggested it! Despite knowing that Imogen deliberately lies. Her mum and sister were there so maybe she was around her due date.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
She’ll want the fanfare. Plus she’ll post about 543, videos, TikTok’s and photos when it does happen

• Haha

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I have been away, but I knew that she would do the wanky ‘baby bubble’ thing! A bubble of shitty nappies!

• Haha

Fluffyknickers

Her recent story about sterilising bath toys , hun if they're that mouldy they need to go in the bin ! I'm sure you can get some new ones gifted 🤪
She definitely already got gifted the nubby UV steriliser last year along with the Nuby RapidCool which she thought would be great for heating up her magic mamas milk 😩🫣

• Haha
I’m pretty certain it was a false alarm so sorry guys I got everyone excited 🤣🤣 but I couldn’t see she had posted then all of a sudden spencer posts “can’t wait to meet you” with a bump picture, we’ve got a few more weeks of her being pregnant and insufferable before she becomes even more insufferable with her tandem feeding 2 under 2 nonsense 😭

• Haha

jiggy_girl

VIP Member
I'm sure I saw a TikTok from her a couple days ago where she said she was 37 weeks?

Either she lied about her due date, or when she got pregnant