Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Ooh so she would now be 2 weeks overdue so even if she hasn’t had the baby she would be induced pretty soon anyway.

Reactions: 5

kingbee

Is she wearing her dad's jeans at the same time as screeching to her violet umbrella ? Sheeseeeewesh! Makes sense why Spencer is out his nut regularly on her pain meds, it's a coping mechanism for sure
How do we know he’s on her pain meds?

uppawhaaa

In her latest insta reel what I eat in a day… there are two marks near the top of her forehead. They look very like the marks you get after you’ve had Botox injected

• Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
Do we know the day she's due? On her recent insta in that swimsuit she looks ready to pop, the bump looks really low down to me.

Cady1954

VIP Member
What she saying??
---
The fact she held up ambulance staff to give birth in her bed because they couldn’t be arsed to go to a hospital is infuriating. She knew she was in labour, hence why they started filming- she clearly says contractions were 4/5 mins apart. So she waits until she’s giving birth and calls an ambulance??
I'm confused . Was this a planned home birth. Sorry to ask questions Butcombe not up to watching the vlog. I'll wait till I have wine tonight.

• Haha

whyhellothere83

VIP Member
Ohhh really?? I don’t follow her at all!! So I don’t know.

Just came up on my fyp and I just immediately thought of imo that was all, it was more just a comparison of bodies… not that I think Charlotte is a good mum/role model 🤣. Doesn’t surprise me at all… I think it’s hard to actually find ‘good’ mums in the social media world. They all exploit their kids for views.
Have a look at her threads if you get a chance - they are shocking! X

rhino

Was it a planned home birth ?? I'm planning a hose birth and all of my midwife appointments have been at home but she said she had to walk to her appointments? X

Reactions: 3