Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kingbee

Oh hunny angel don't worry its just if she does she will feel such bad mum guilt because then ren will have some silence in her life without someone up screaming at her. It's fine you don't get it but imos just such a raw talented earth mother ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Poor child gonna end up with hearing aids like her daddy! All baby girl knows is crazy!!!! Imagine that being your start in life. I wonder if she looks at her moms big mouth and gets worried about being swallowed whole hahaha joking but kinda not it’s scary like a clown smile. How can you be a mother and be so attention seeking?
Girls this expression she’s got 😳
Aggressive much. She looks like a devious madam, reckon this is a glimmer of the real Imo.

View attachment 2373955

I'm guessing Raynetta Robynaelia Malaria Genitalia Renalrainbow Failaelia as the new one's name. 🕊

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Banging on about how empathetic ren is with the new baby on her latest tt, she’s not jealous in any way…

• Haha

jolly_parsley

Chatty Member
Lurked here for a while but do you think we’ll get another cringe video if England win today like last year with the Euros?

• Haha

y0ud0y0ub00

I just went back to watch the video where they tell their family they are pregnant because I 100% remember Spenny telling Dee the due date and I was surprised because usually these people keep things secret. I'm so sure he said the 3rd August. Anyway, she's cut that bit out now so I cant be totally sure. But I am still convinced she's had the baby!
I thought he said she was due the 3rd of august too so I think you’re right. Maybe she’s in being induced as we speak 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

imogenfatlips

THE BIRTH VLOG IS UP

home birth in their bed. She gives birth and immediately tells spencer he’s amazing? They are insufferable imagine being the medical staff watching them uncontrollably pretend to sob into each others arms
Stop it! I don’t think I can bring myself to watch it! Did they have Ren there too?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Lotus101

VIP Member
View attachment 2384710

She milks everything and drags it out to 500 videos, we probably won’t know the babies name till Xmas at this point.

she posted RENs room 1st July!!! So why on 16th August she feels the need to post a snippet of it that weve already seen is beyond me. She is so BORING I don’t know how she still has any engagement at all
Everything’s soooo basic and just copied too.
How many of these neutral/beige shelves are there out?
it’s not even like she does anything different she just does a BTEC version of other influencers posts.

• Haha

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Why's his mouth so full of teeth :sick: Did he not take up braces as a kid?? Not sure that RyanAir salary will cover your invisalign.....

• Haha

imogenfatlips

Definitely. I think she gave birth about a week or so ago.
See I did start to think this, but then this is Imogen we’re on about. There is no way she would be able to keep her mouth shut if she’s had the baby or put up a picture of just the baby’s hand or something

• Haha

GroovyChick

View attachment 2368829

her life is so boring she thinks she’s being so qUiRkY answering to the deliveroo guy at the door with her eyebrow tint on?? And felt the need to make a TikTok about it 😑 do you think he really gives a fuck.

I fake tanned Saturday night and ordered a takeaway, answered the door looking like the green goblin. The driver didn’t even look up at me, passed the food and left.

she thinks the world revolves around her seriously 🤣 NO ONE CARES
Not just one TikTok, two! Bore off hun 🥱

• Haha

Beckz1205

VIP Member
This was her at her best:

View attachment 2348351

She was fun, outgoing and a free spirit. Wonder what made her personality change so dramatically? Back then she would have been someone I’d be friends with. There would be no need for her Tattle thread if she continued being her fun-loving self. Shame the hunger for fame and money changed her.
Why does her nose look so different now to how it looked back then?? It looks like a beak now from the side!

• Haha

HforHun

Sooo she’ll just continue to ignore her actual job, miss another upload and not tell her followers why. Nice

• Haha