Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Wonder when she’ll finally showcase Birdfeeder to this Holy Earth! 🙏
Only the most MAGICAL CEREMONY FOR THE ONLY BABY ON PLANET EARTH. BOW DOWN.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

yikez101

VIP Member
She’ll be taking loads of pictures and videos and will upload them all once she’s posted a YouTube video 100%

• Haha

D_Wills

VIP Member
Do we reckon she’s already had the baby then? That’s why she’s posting such random insta stories and not uploading on YouTube?!
I remember when she done the video of telling Spencer she was pregnant she said she would be sue around the 11th. Obviously it’s not accurate because she didn’t have a scan yet but who knows.
Definitely. I think she gave birth about a week or so ago.

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
He did have a brace up until pretty recently! Could see his mouth before the rest of him, must run in the family! I had to have 6 teeth out before my braces due to overcrowding so god knows why they didn’t with him. He’s like a shark! Never seen so many teeth in someone’s mouth before 😬
Hahahaha I had 9 teeth out before mine - he must need 20+!!!

• Haha

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230801-215234_TikTok.jpg

You look anything but snatched luv, looks green to me in olacws, so I dread to think what that looks like in real life

• Haha

olc22

I haven’t watched the video and don’t plan on it - how does she actually pronounce it?

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
Aw see I quite liked her! She had something endearing about her then. Yes she’s always been full on, but I’d take that any day over the Little Miss Snooty she is today 😂🍻
Yeah you're probably right, I'm just being a bitch 😂 she did look so much healthier back then too

I might be remembering incorrectly, but isn't it only babies who have formula that have 'seedy' poos? My little one was topped up with formula to begin with and vaguely remember being told the change in poos. Surely mother earth herself wouldn't be using formula!?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6

BMZ11

If she was due on the 3rd she'll have had the baby by now. Unless she's decided to decline induction of labour. Most maternity units induce between Term +7- Term +14. And second time mum, I reckon she's had the baby already.

• Haha

rosieposie94

I watched her birth vlog the other day and even within that video she couldn’t keep how far long she was right. I’m sure at one point she mentioned she was over a week overdue but then at another point said she was only a day or two.

• Haha