Imogenation #55 Baps and bump out with greasy hair, Hugo's P45 is coming from Ryanair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freya’s in that proper awkward pre puberty stage and it just makes me so grateful when I was that age TikTok wasn’t around and you could only take videos on a really crappy digital camera and upload them to 4 bebo followers 🤣 I would haaaate to be Freya looking back at myself having this awkward cringey time of life documented to hundreds of thousands of people on the internet 🫠😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How can you possibly crave things that you’ve never tried?! He new video is so odd. Why just sit there & watch others eat your “cravings”. Just makes zero sense to me

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.