Imogenation #55 Baps and bump out with greasy hair, Hugo's P45 is coming from Ryanair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title?
Spenny needs to blink for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck with these two exploiting her for dosh
---
Why? Just WHY? I have a 9 week old after 9 years of trying and 13 miscarriages and I was SO proud of my bump but nobody wants to see it bare other than you and your partner! She’s a cretin.
she’s the biggest attention seeker ever, everyone gets it, you’re pregnant! 🙄🥱 i actually don’t understand why can’t she just put her bare bump away while at a cafe??? i’ve never seen anyone do that irl! she’s 10x more unbearable when pregnant and i didn’t even know it was possible for her to get any more unbearable!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
IMG_3875.jpeg

imagine going for food and imos belly button is just staring at you 🤢🤢.

yeah I’ve also been up for that long imo and been at work since 8.00am 🙋🏻‍♀️ it’s actually pretty normal in the real world believe it or not hun.

ren must have 45823 teeth by now ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
View attachment 2336604

yeah I’ve also been up for that long imo and been at work since 8.00am 🙋🏻‍♀️ it’s actually pretty normal in the real world believe it or not hun.

Why on earth is all of that in a caption on Instagram???? It's the sort of thing you'd have a whinge about to your friends with kids, just post your pics!

• Haha
View attachment 2336604

Her belly button is so weird looking! Coming from a fellow pregnant lady with a pokey out button hers is just creepy 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe that her fans don’t realise that every single thing she posts is a dig at Ren. It’s actually insane behaviour to share this much of your child’s life online and constantly be complaining about them

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Everytime I see anything to do with her, the voice in my head says... bleep. Oh there's a picture of imos monster munch feet..bleep, oh here's the 16837th picture of her weird belly...bleep, oh here's a whole paragraph of her complaining about her daughter...bleep, oh here's a whole 20 min video of her belittling baby love...bleep.

And for the record Grimmo, you're not anywhere near remotely as funny as Maddie...bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That long ass caption moaning about Renaelia YET AGAIN! Had absolutely nothing to do with the selection of photos she’s posted?! She’s such a freak! Just post the photos and caption it something like “life lately” not a war and peace essay digging your child out because she’s teething for the 1000x in her 2 year life span….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2336604

I was about to say the same about her teeth she’s been teething for nearly 2 years now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys NO WAY has Spencer just publicly posted on Instagram that Ren is a GUINEA PIG for him whilst he learns to be a better dad for the next kid????
A child is not a Guinea pig, I feel so sorry for that poor girl to read all of these posts about herself when she’s older, none of them positive or seem genuinely loving at all. :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Has anyone seen the new video? In one part of it she is talking about the name Etta like Etta James and says "What songs does she sing? Dua used to always sing them in the flat." Please don't tell me she's trying to say that she lived with, or is friends with, dua lipa 🤣🤣🤣 now that's a lie I definitely CAN'T believe
1690475869231.png

She did at least know Dua (per older threads), but I can't speak on them living together lol.

• Wow
  • Haha
Guys NO WAY has Spencer just publicly posted on Instagram that Ren is a GUINEA PIG for him whilst he learns to be a better dad for the next kid????
A child is not a Guinea pig, I feel so sorry for that poor girl to read all of these posts about herself when she’s older, none of them positive or seem genuinely loving at all. :(
Yes!!! I read that and ran straight here, like what a stupid thing to say??? Basically saying "cheers for letting us mess you up now I know what not to do with your sister!"

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
IMG_2724.jpeg

I find it baffling that she’s allowed to take videos / photos and also make so much noise.
my son’s swimming class won’t allow phones into the swimming area for GDPR laws as well as safe guiding for the children. Not that Imogen gives a duck about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They're both vile, that poor kid. Reduced to a trial run for the second coming of Christ

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Can you post this please? I’m blocked by both of them 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Can you post this please? I’m blocked by both of them 🤦‍♀️
IMG_3889.jpeg

absolutely disgusting talking about her like that!!!! 😠😠 and I can put money on that imo was most definitely NOT crying her eyes out ffs 🙄🙄

IMG_3886.png

Imo tagging Sony slagging them off so she gets a free one, shock.

her nails make me physically sick. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Wow calling a child a Guinea pig is the most heartbreaking thing I’ve ever heard!! These two should not be allowed a following with a young audience following them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.