Imogenation #55 Baps and bump out with greasy hair, Hugo's P45 is coming from Ryanair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably/hopefully doesn’t mean it in the way that it sounds, but it sounds terrible! Although some of his reactions recently make it seem like he is done with Ren being in charge.
I wonder when she is due. If her mum stays around, it must mean that she is around her due date.

Reactions: 14
Wow calling a child a Guinea pig is the most heartbreaking thing I’ve ever heard!! These two should not be allowed a following with a young audience following them.
How has NO ONE pulled him up on this? Omfg !

Reactions: 18
So she's not going to sing and shout at the new baby? Like they've tested that out and Ren is not reading Shakespeare or singing like Mariah Carey, so that doesn't work. Are they going to treat this one like a normal baby? Hoping Miss Immy doesn't make a return.
Still can't get over the fact Rennie was cross face and waving the phone out of her face the other day. She is done with having that phone pointed at her constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Speak for us all when I say:

I CAN’T STAND THEM!

Nasty, bitter, greedy, free-loading scammers. They seriously both need to get a grip and a hold on reality.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
she’s the biggest attention seeker ever, everyone gets it, you’re pregnant! 🙄🥱 i actually don’t understand why can’t she just put her bare bump away while at a cafe??? i’ve never seen anyone do that irl! she’s 10x more unbearable when pregnant and i didn’t even know it was possible for her to get any more unbearable!
I'm infertile, and at the time I was trying to get pregnant (1980s to the mid 90s) IVF was relatively new and it cost a fortune, so we decided to accept our fate and we were lucky enough to have nieces, nephews and friends who made us godparents. I managed to get pregnant once, but miscarried at 13 weeks. I've never felt emotional pain like it, I was truly inconsolable. I love to see a pregnant woman, the female body is meant to be pregnant and women have an amazing bloom about them. I don't think a bump should be hidden in a flouncy frock but in my opinion walking around with your huge pregnant belly out is gross. Especially in a place where people are eating. I'm not against breast feeding in public, it's the most natural and beautiful thing in the world. But to wear trousers that are meant to sit on the waist pulled right down to pubes level is just ghastly (especially when it makes the legs so long they drag on the floor). To me, it's pure exhibitionism, look at me everyone, I'm fertile and I have set and look at my huge belly. Keep it covered and save the nakedness for behind closed doors,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I think she is trying to be Rhianna with the bump out, but she just looks stupid. I also saw Molly Mae mention ‘mum guilt’ in her Paris vlog so that’s probably why Imogen is using it so much. Not an original thought! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she is trying to be Rhianna with the bump out, but she just looks stupid. I also saw Molly Mae mention ‘mum guilt’ in her Paris vlog so that’s probably why Imogen is using it so much. Not an original thought! 🙄
Yeah but Molly probably does more “work” in a day than Imogen does all month so she has a reason to say that. Imogen doesn’t leave the house, and if she does she has 4 adults with her. I wonder what content she’ll do when she has a newborn. Because I doubt many people will be interested for much longer if she continues her “come shopping with me” 2014 YouTube videos

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah but Molly probably does more “work” in a day than Imogen does all month so she has a reason to say that. Imogen doesn’t leave the house, and if she does she has 4 adults with her. I wonder what content she’ll do when she has a newborn. Because I doubt many people will be interested for much longer if she continues her “come shopping with me” 2014 YouTube videos
Well Molly actually said that she doesn’t have mum guilt, but I still think that is where Imogen picked it up and ran with it! Imogen has a victim complex.
I am very interested to see the level of chaos that a newborn will bring to the Horton household!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imos been going on about mum guilt for months. I think Molly mentioned she *doesn't* have it because people like Imogen make her feel like she should!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shock she’s doing the maddie Grace jepson thing and has to say Freya is doing it wrong cause she’s such a musical queen🙃 she looks and dances like a twit and thinks it’s good or funny to share

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shock she’s doing the maddie Grace jepson thing and has to say Freya is doing it wrong cause she’s such a musical queen🙃 she looks and dances like a twit and thinks it’s good or funny to share
The most simple things she does annoys the hell out of me. Like you said she points out freya is doing it wrong then she does big girls don’t cry by fergie but starts with ‘big’ - that’s not the start of the song imo so actually YOU are doing it wrong too 😑 she’s such a little know it all.

she was also trying her absolute hardest to be funny and it was the least funny one I’ve seen. She’s never genuinely made me laugh at all

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Freya looks embarrassed in that latest video. Imo trying to outshine everyone as per. She just looks an absolute moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haha Freyas face is like "wtf"
Also why are imogens facial expressions so dramatic.
---
Also imogen why are you always including inappropriate songs in your tiktoks with your little sister.. and looks like you're giving a BJ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.