Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is this a condition that Ren has now or is it over? Didn’t Imo say she was going to be getting therapy for this to help her deal with it? Or does she just mean for watching her child go under anaesthetic and her having no sleep?

And Spencer having Dee there every night? Jesus will they just let the man wank in peace?! She never lets him have time alone
This is what I didn't understand! When she posted a video saying she wasn't talking about it as she had to process it and take her time to understand it I seriously thought that Ren had some serious illness/condition! But this was just a nasty virus that didn't clear up and affected her brain..... it's happened to thousands of children no doubt! I don't understand what she needs to process? Your child is well and now at home! There are children in hospital is a much worse position that Ren was! The reason why all the investigations/scan was because Ren can't communicate with you to tell you where it hurts or what's happeneing! She probably delayed it by waiting 5days to go to A&E! Also the eye appointment?? Why did they have to go to A&E for it? Surely they would of gone to the eye clinic (or whatever it's called) or the doctor would of come Upto her! She's absolutely full of tit!!!!! And it makes me sick when there are children and parents in hospital!

The thought of her screaming in a children’s ward is sending me. All I can imagine is her face like this… and dropping to her knees.
View attachment 1788646
I hope the hospital flagged up to some sort of other department how bat tit crazy she is. I’ve been in hospital with my son a few times, an ambulance had to take us at one point as he went limp and blue. It was horrible but I wasn’t screaming and crying hysterically. I knew in that situation I needed to stay calm for both my son’s sake and also so I could retain the information I was being told. As someone else had said, she is so tone deaf. Why upload this video with the recent news of Strep A? It’s as if she’s expecting people to assume that’s what it is before clicking the video. 🙄 such a vile, manipulative, evil person.
My daughter was transferred to a hospital miles from our home at 2 days old, I had to go to the maternity unit 10 mins down the road from her as I was still recovering from a emergency c/section! I was told at midnight she was going into theatre, I wasn't with her but I wasn't screaming either! I didn't hold her till 5days later! I didn't act like a f###ing banshee or anything I was a concerned parent who sat with my daughter waiting for her to get better and allowed the doctors to do their jobs! I also didn't come on social media and tell my story!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m sure in one of the recent vlogs she said “we can tell you whats been happening behind the scenes- so that’s exciting”
Which says it all really. She sees it as a STORYTIME . I watched on yewtube so I didn’t know she put loads of ads in it too! That’s disgusting and I can’t believe Spencer goes along with it

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m sure in one of the recent vlogs she said “we can tell you whats been happening behind the scenes- so that’s exciting”
Which says it all really. She sees it as a STORYTIME . I watched on yewtube so I didn’t know she put loads of ads in it too! That’s disgusting and I can’t believe Spencer goes along with it
She’s definitely using it as content - at one stage Spencer was going to talk about something snd she said ‘no it’s too early to talk about that’ which suggests there will be more videos on this. Despicable

Reactions: 25
What's a subscriber nurse? A nurse who subscribes to her channel??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omfg she has seriously pissed me off with her latest vid.

It horrible that Ren was poorly but how fab of all the NHS staff who are underpaid and overworked to get her on the mend and get her home.

Imo made it out on the video to be something so horrific and I was thinking it was Strep A or something far worse.

She also made several digs at Spenny saying that her family are so supportive and that his were supportive on the phone but live too far away. She also went on to say that her mum was her rock and came to hospital etc and referred to Ren as her baby not their baby.

I found it odd when she said that she noticed the floors of hospital were rock solid floors and Spenny said yeh it wasn’t the most child friendly place - it is a bloody hospital?! Who cares what the floors look like when your child is poorly and getting medical attention?!

I get having a poorly child is horrible but they making it out to be something only they have experienced and the whole hugging and omg we were so strong together and all that made me sick in my mouth - it just all over the top fake let’s show we so in love crap X

Reactions: 37
I wouldn't be at all shocked if she tried to film Renault in the hospital (in-between her own histrionics) *RAW AND EMOTIONAL*. I hope the clinical staff told her to duck off 🥴

Reactions: 22
This woman is so incredibly calculated.I can just imagine her sitting there planning out a whole schedule of when to release videos so she can profit of people misfortune.

Her channel is turning incredibly morbid! The video about Ray,then the video about her mums father,now Rens health issues.Why on earth does she feel the need to bring any of this on the internet.

I truly believe she’s going to be milking this situation with Ren so companies send her more gift for her “sick” child.This bleeping poor excuse of a woman,she has 0 shame.Anything for freebies and profit.The whole family are just a bunch of absolute bottom feeders with 0 morals because they all sit back and praise her for all the nonsense the puts in the internet.
They are all absolutely bleeping delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This woman is so incredibly calculated.I can just imagine her sitting there planning out a whole schedule of when to release videos so she can profit of people misfortune.

Her channel is turning incredibly morbid! The video about Ray,then the video about her mums father,now Rens health issues.Why on earth does she feel the need to bring any of this on the internet.

I truly believe she’s going to be milking this situation with Ren so companies send her more gift for her “sick” child.This bleeping poor excuse of a woman,she has 0 shame.Anything for freebies and profit.The whole family are just a bunch of absolute bottom feeders with 0 morals because they all sit back and praise her for all the nonsense the puts in the internet.
They are all absolutely bleeping delusional.
100% this, her behaviour gets more and more bizarre.

Reactions: 8
The dig at Spencer’s family is crappy. His parents still have to work. IMO’s mum seems to have a wealthy husband and I don’t know where Ben gets his income from, but she can’t expect everyone to drop everything.

Reactions: 28
I found it odd when she said that she noticed the floors of hospital were rock solid floors and Spenny said yeh it wasn’t the most child friendly place - it is a bloody hospital?! Who cares what the floors look like when your child is poorly and getting medical attention?!
what did they expect? Carpet and rugs? They’d be complaining if that was the case as well because that is so unsanitary. Not that they know as they live in a pig sty!
They’re both so out of touch with reality, I couldn’t imagine being the big age of 29-30s and thinking the whole world revolves around you.

Reactions: 21
The dig at Spencer’s family is crappy. His parents still have to work. IMO’s mum seems to have a wealthy husband and I don’t know where Ben gets his income from, but she can’t expect everyone to drop everything.
It’s weird to me as well how she always says they live so far away when she’s said they live in Salisbury, and her mum lives in the new forest which is really close to Salisbury? So not as if Spencer’s family live in Australia is it. They just don’t like you imo

Reactions: 19
Changing the subject slightly but Ben salad looks like he’s away on holiday somewhere. Would you really want to be away when your close family member who is like an uncle is critically ill? Or is this Imo making it all sound so much worse than it is for her own sympathy?

Reactions: 12
I also don’t get the comment about the hospital floor.Grimmo has that baby crawling around B&M floor for hours on end while she screeches into a camera,never once has she been concerned about that.

Reactions: 26
I also don’t get the comment about the hospital floor.Grimmo has that baby crawling around B&M floor for hours on end while she screeches into a camera,never once has she been concerned about that.
Baffles me why she thinks it’s acceptable for that baby to be crawling around on the floor of public places. Carry her if she won’t walk or shove her in the buggy and let her whinge. It’s that simple. Or just don’t take your baby shopping for hours on end multiple times a week and wonder why she’s not interested? If you want to prat around in shops Grimmo leave Ren at home with Spencer? Oh wait you don’t trust him to do anything.
Everything to do with motherhood is so unnatural to her. She can keep telling herself that she was born to be a mum but her actions say otherwise.
I’m still in shock they waited 5 days to take Ren to a&e with a wonky eye?! But calls 111 and her GP everytime Ren has a cold. It just doesn’t make sense and nothing adds up

Reactions: 20
So just watched her new video and I have a few thoughts …
1.) Why on earth would you wait 5 days to go to hospital when her eye was like that? Imo kept saying she knew she wasn’t right … take her to the bloody hospital then!!

2.) I doubt it was the nurses fault that the cannula came out … kids wriggle and pull on things so maybe Ren accidentally knocked it and pulled it out?

3.) They act like they were expecting some red carpet treatment from the NHS staff! You’re not the only one in there Imo!

4.) You can clearly tell Imo is excited about the attention she’s getting from this … Bet Ren got admitted and she started thinking about the ‘story time’ she could post.

5.) I can almost guarantee they showed their true colours to the NHS staff in that hospital!

6.) What would be the need to scream? Yes I can imagine it is horrible seeing your baby go through that, and I personally would probably cry - but not hysterically and not to the point of screaming - there are other patients there you lunatic!

The pair of them just infuriate me! Funny how she can be crying one second and then be fine the next in the video as well
That aside - I’m glad Ren is doing better! Poor baby must have felt awful being unwell and then having Imo screaming in her face and calling her lazy for not walking 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I think she's going to (if not already) show signs of Münchausen syndrome! Everytime Ren gets poorly she's going to panic!

Did anyone else notice she said something along the lines of “the nurses wanted me to complain, they were asking me to and said we don’t get any breaks, please do it”. Who from any field of work would outwardly ask a patient/their family to complain about them/the department? 🙄 That did not happen. Simply a fabricated Imogen lie. They back-handedly insult the doctors and nurses who work their hardest to deliver the best possible treatment for patients.

Talk about exaggerators. Imogen cannot help herself from always twisting the narrative/telling lies to build an altered picture of what in fact happened. Also calling a qualified nurse the ‘subscriber nurse’ don’t belittle someone and be self-centred - she’s beyond egotistical.

They are both incredibly sheltered individuals who know NOTHING about the hardships of life and expect to be waited on hand and foot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Haha i can’t believe what i’ve just watched , like I’m laughing at the act they are putting on. ‘Its not the most child friendly place’ it’s a bleeping hospital you dumb tit

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did anyone else notice she said something along the lines of “the nurses wanted me to complain, they were asking me to and said we don’t get any breaks, please do it”. Who from any field of work would outwardly ask a patient/their family to complain about them/the department? 🙄 That did not happen. Simply a fabricated Imogen lie. They back-handedly insult the doctors and nurses who work their hardest to deliver the best possible treatment for patients.

Talk about exaggerators. Imogen cannot help herself from always twisting the narrative/telling lies to build an altered picture of what in fact happened. Also calling a qualified nurse the ‘subscriber nurse’ don’t belittle someone and be self-centred - she’s beyond egotistical.

They are both incredibly sheltered individuals who know NOTHING about the hardships of life and expect to be waited on hand and foot.
When you complain it doesn't help but puts massive pressure on that department especially if there is nothing to complain about really! What happened to them (if it did) was just mis communication and if anything is the consultants fault for not making sure the appointment was in place! It happens in every hospital up and down the country! I've been back and forward to the hospital every 1-2 weeks now for the last 5 years and if I complained everytime I wasn't happy or I turned up and they had the wrong time down for me I'd spend my whole life complaining!

Reactions: 11
Also when shes talking and then it seems shes about to cry its amazing how normal her voice goes hahaha this girl is mental if i feel like i’m about to cry i literally can’t speak and need a minute to sort my tit out lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.