Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
She said that she uses lipliner as a blusher and also on her eyes. We know hun. We remember the video

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
I’m sure in one of the recent vlogs she said “we can tell you whats been happening behind the scenes- so that’s exciting”
Which says it all really. She sees it as a STORYTIME . I watched on yewtube so I didn’t know she put loads of ads in it too! That’s disgusting and I can’t believe Spencer goes along with it

• Wow

bigredbus72

I think if he left her she would make his life hell and make out Ren doesn’t like him or want to see him and use Ren as a weapon x
Definitely. I can hear it now ‘you don’t want to see daddy do you moo moo you just want to stay with mummy because we are twins aren’t we my munchy moo moo and you can drink my milk day!!!!’ All while staring at her with that weird death stare she does. Poor Ren.

• Haha

roryangel

VIP Member
On previous photos there’s other children in the photos. Understand it’s not a ‘soft play’ but surely this wouldn’t be ok??
also the mid-breastfeeding photo in that post was so unnecessary 🙄 imagine her being like ‘spence can you just take a photo of me feeding her’ !?? SO weird?

but after all she is a BREASTFEEDING mum so she probably just had to remind everyone for the 1200384408th time xxx

• Haha

Sparkledarmer

VIP Member
I wouldn't be at all shocked if she tried to film Renault in the hospital (in-between her own histrionics) *RAW AND EMOTIONAL*. I hope the clinical staff told her to fuck off 🥴

Reactions: 22

J.O

For weeks she’s said ‘not ready to talk about it’ yet in these videos she’s uploading of her in the week of her daughter being out of hospital she seems to be fine vlogging about it and mentioning it every 30 seconds. Poor Ren can’t get a break from seeing her mother with a camera in her hand 24/7.

The amount of toys in that video is grotesque. Even if they are to be ‘drip fed’ over a year there is so much there. No child needs that many toys. No child needs that many sets of flash cards! And it makes me angry that she keeps mentioning development and giving them a head start because I would hate to think there are people watching her video thinking their child needs all of that shit to develop. Ironic as well because Rennie isn’t ‘ahead’ with her development, especially when you compare her to Ottie Sugg.

She’s also so passive aggressive about Rennie, she doesn’t love her kid as much as she says she does 🙈

• Heart

Hollierachx

VIP Member
She tries so hard to be funny and is far from it. The fact her huns think her boring made up stories are hilarious is baffling. Whenever I listen to any of her videos my face is like this…
1D51D4B1-7441-41AC-A51E-CE56565CAE23.gif

• Haha

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
“What did mummy get you now!!” in the TT when they’re showing Ren her new toy. Oh do piss off Imogen 😊. She very much enjoys emasculating her husband doesn’t she?!

Strips him of his job and hobbies and controls the finances, talk about being a dictator. Self-centred person at its finest. If she genuinely loved and cared for that man she would of mentioned both of them. If she were my DIL then shit would go through the damn roof I tell you, I’d be LIVID 🤬

• Heart

HforHun

In her new video she cuts off her mum talking about 800 times and turns it about herself!! Why can’t she notice when she does this and rein it in ffs

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
That “baking” video is so cringe. It’s something you’d expect from a young youtuber maybe but a married couple who have their own house and a baby making a cheesecake is weird.
Spencer definitely seems so fed up with her. She kept telling stories to make him look like an idiot and he didn’t look impressed. When she let him tell his story you know she’s thinking “you better tell it right!”
And there were several digs to Tattle. She reckons we’ll all be like “we knew it!” (Thinking pups is gay or something along those lines) when really we think he’s very much into women and given the chance he could be so much happier in a nicer relationship. She said it will be a thread title - that’s definitely someone who properly reads here to think of stuff like that. And she goes “you guys make me laugh even when you’re not here” when she’s actually fuming how many people see through her.

And she said that spencer lied about his height when they met- surely that confirms they met online?

Just seen her posts of the park with Renalia (however you spell the poor bubba’s name) and everything is so forced! It’s so blatant and put on, it’s actually funny 😂. She’s not got that natural motherly bond/instinct. It’s all about how she looks on camera and trying to come across as the “perfect Mum” because she knows Spencer’s probably being forced to film.

WitchyMoo

That video about her cooking some sort of meal from a toddler meal book - she said Spencer visiting her Uncle at the Hospice - I thought he was her Godfather/Grandparent and also isn’t it a bit weird he went to visit on his own and not with Imo? Considering he is her family member and not Spenny - just seems all a bit odd to me. If it was like her parents then can understand Spenny going alone but a man she never has mentioned who is uncle/grandparent/God-parent all in one sounds odd!