Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotus101

VIP Member
I couldn't agree more. I don't know anyone that can turn the tears on and off like a light switch like her and I'm not buying the 'im over emotional, that's just me huns'. I'm quite an over emotional person at times but I don't cry on and off like a tap! It's just shoddy acting
But at her meet & greet she was the best person at “hiding her emotions” and “putting on a brave face” 🙄. she’s so fucking fake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

roryangel

VIP Member
these comments made me so angry on that tiktok of her horrific outfit! imo was literally asking for opinions throughout the video, but when someone dares to say they don’t personally like it her huns come and say ‘nO onE AsKed FoR yOuR oPinIon’ ….. like yes they did??? imo did??? she kept saying ‘does this go’ etc!? the poor girl who commented didn’t even say it in a nasty way either - it was literally just an opinion??? both imo and her army of huns actually live in such a weird little bubble where they think any comment that isn’t licking arse is ‘hate’ and it does my head in 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
There are parents out there DESPERATE to raise enough money to save their babies life with treatments etc. and there's this dickhead making money over a single hospital trip for her own personal gain. It actually makes me feel so sad and angry.

• Heart
  • Sad

Hollierachx

VIP Member
Her neighbour gave her toys so she didn’t have to go and buy anymore? What happened to the shit tonne she got her for her birthday and everything she had in that gift guide?!

I know someone has mentioned her making out like he’s gone to the moon when coming back from Tesco 😂 but he looks so sheepish telling her he’s bought some clothes. Like she’d kick off?! He seems like a 5 year old telling his mum he’s done something wrong. Grow a pair!

J.O

I couldn't agree more. I don't know anyone that can turn the tears on and off like a light switch like her and I'm not buying the 'im over emotional, that's just me huns'. I'm quite an over emotional person at times but I don't cry on and off like a tap! It's just shoddy acting
Notice how in her videos when she gets emotional then ‘wells up’ and can’t talk so Spencer takes over and within two seconds she’s back to normal talking again 🙄😂

• Haha

Sarahlee

Chatty Member
The cheesecake video was basically just Imogen taking the piss out of Spencer. He was blinded by love before but it looks like he’s finally had enough of her crap 👏🏼 I’m calling it now... divorce by the end of next year

Last edited:
  • Heart

Berniebow

Guys your missing the point the mind donation is a tax write off let’s be clear!

• Wow

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Poor bloke wanted to whip out his teeny chipolata and act out his doggy style fantasy “woof” 🤮😂 whilst the banshee was gone. He can’t even do that, Dirty Dee Mother Theresa the absolute MOST LOVING SOUL TO GRACE THIS WONDERFUL EARTH ASK MY MUM obviously had to give him a helping hand. Fuck sake. They’re literally The Addams Family, always lurking round corners. Spooky freaks.

• Haha
  • Sick

imogenfatlips

This TikTok made me laugh! She’s so defensive! And then she says there is different ways of saying things. Wernt thinking that when you told Cheryl to eat a McDonald’s we’re you! Hypocritical bitch! She really angers me. And she thinks it’s the same person making all these comments on fake accounts. No hun, it’s several different people who have seen through your lies and psychotic ways! She also said if there was ever a concern then Spenny or her family would be the first people to raise that concern. Well clearly not because they clearly haven’t stepped in to help you yet. Imo just stop being so defensive and take accountability! There’s young people who follow you, do better! Obvs made that TikTok so her huns jump in and defend her and compliment her 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
So her uncle who isn’t her uncle is actually her godfather now? Does she have to be Christened to have a godfather? Are they religious?
According to Imo…

- He isn’t her real uncle.
- He married into her dad’s side of the family.
- He is her godfather.
- He is like a grandfather to her as she did not have one growing up.

🥴🥴🥴

• Haha

HforHun

Her content is so fucking bad. All she does is start talking about Phil from the minute the video starts to the minute it ends.. just random shit that no body cares about, who gave this idiot a platform?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

jerykk

Did imo actually think that Ren would stop wanting to be carried/ in a buggy as soon as she started walking? What about the 3 year olds still in buggies? 😭 there is always something to complain about with Ren, it’s so sad to see

Mc19

Watched that vlog again and I honestly have serious concerns around the emotional well-being of Ren. Grimmo has NO clue how to be a proper parent. I’d honestly love a sit down with her for an hour, 1:1, mum to mum - working parent (Me) to barely does anything parent.
She’s honestly loving the fact Ren was in hospital and needs to go to Great Ormond Street (if that’s even true). She is loving that Ren is on steroids, another excuse to keep her to herself and not do any work. I hate her so much.