Imogenation #48 Dead behind the eyes but the world’s best mum, starving for attention, our narcissist hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of Del Boy when she wears that big god awful leather jacket 🤣🍺

0CBEADB5-D103-4028-888F-CB60FA5BB1AE.jpeg

5F7F1167-2509-405F-B413-F718F63DD20A.jpeg

Phil Mitchell, Del Boy and Peter from Come Fly With Me all together. What a fam. 🤣

Sorry ✨ angel ✨ @imogenfatlips for stealing your photo 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1661471
View attachment 1661472
View attachment 1661473

The facial expressions that child pulls for her are something else...
This child will be an INTJ personality type and I'd just like to welcome her to the INTJ family!!

Keep rocking that RBF, girl! I'm sorry you have a narcissist for a mum and life is going to be quite hard for you but I promise it gets better!

I actually feel sad for Ren when I think how much money she'll have to spend on therapy because her mum is a crazy extravert mum that will try to make her daughter the same copy of her but she definitely is and will never be Imo!!

Reactions: 11
POV: when your deranged mama blocks people for correcting which piece of fruit you’re eating in one of her ShitToks...
🍎? OR 🍑?

B3698553-664D-423F-8085-81B8F34641F1.jpeg

THE ABSOLUTE DRAMA OF IT. Oh my days.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is it weird to anyone else that when she posts with renaelia I always just see comments like ‘you’re such a great mum’ when shes literally doing the bare minimum. She hasn’t gone above or beyond, she literally just does what is expected as a parent and all these teens in her comments go crazy. Does she make fake accounts to compliment herself or something because there’s no way real people actually think she’s that amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks for my first thread title. I feel officially initiated into the tattle family. On the topic of her “oversized clothes look,” I always felt like skinny supermodels were used to act as coat hangers for the designers rather than showcasing how clothes look on average humans. And they always pull it off and sell the clothes and outfits. But seeing Imo the skeleton constantly in clothes too big, I no longer feel like “anything looks good in slim women.” Somehow this freak show manages to make all her clothes look hideous by being too thin and wearing all the wrong sizes. I’ve never seen her pull off an outfit. Being skinny doesn’t guarantee you’ll look good in anything! Imo is the only proof I’ve seen of this. How DOES she DO it? Is it maybe because we see how ugly she is on the inside, that she is physically repulsive on the outside too now? I’m confused guys, I find her so gross, in every way.

Reactions: 17
It’s going to be so interesting to see the demographic of the people that turn up for this “meet and great” because only someone between the ages of 13-18 would think it’s acceptable to go meet a complete strangers baby. Also the whole “coffee and catch up” is stupid when most of the people won’t even legally be allowed to consume coffee 😂 she gonna have fruit shoots on tap?

• Haha
Thanks for my first thread title. I feel officially initiated into the tattle family. On the topic of her “oversized clothes look,” I always felt like skinny supermodels were used to act as coat hangers for the designers rather than showcasing how clothes look on average humans. And they always pull it off and sell the clothes and outfits. But seeing Imo the skeleton constantly in clothes too big, I no longer feel like “anything looks good in slim women.” Somehow this freak show manages to make all her clothes look hideous by being too thin and wearing all the wrong sizes. I’ve never seen her pull off an outfit. Being skinny doesn’t guarantee you’ll look good in anything! Imo is the only proof I’ve seen of this. How DOES she DO it? Is it maybe because we see how ugly she is on the inside, that she is physically repulsive on the outside too now? I’m confused guys, I find her so gross, in every way.
literally haha.. I think it’s a mixture of her having 0 sense of style and just trying to follow fashion trends & not dressing for her proportions properly.
she’s got a really long torso and short legs but has no idea how to dress for her frame at all or what suits her so everything just looks off.
I just scrolled through her insta to see if I could find her wearing an outfit that looked good… Jesus Christ she looked SO much better when she was pregnant!
i think motherhood has just drained her so ontop of her not picking clothes that suits her she just looks scruffy and dirty all the time. And just malnourished! She only looks “healthy” (I use that term loosely haha) when she’s absolutely caked in make up.

Reactions: 9
Is it actually normal to have a ‘meet and greet’ with your baby there? Because to me it just seems all kinds of dangerous. She’s told the entire internet where she’s gonna be at what time with her daughter. Is she gonna let everyone hold ren or what? Because I don’t really think it’s the place for a baby… surrounded by people who she doesn’t know anything about. Plus ren will make one little noise and she’ll whip out her boob and say she has to feed her 😭 ‘sorry angels but it’s just what baby princess wants because she’s soo attached to mummy’

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is it weird to anyone else that when she posts with renaelia I always just see comments like ‘you’re such a great mum’ when shes literally doing the bare minimum. She hasn’t gone above or beyond, she literally just does what is expected as a parent and all these teens in her comments go crazy. Does she make fake accounts to compliment herself or something because there’s no way real people actually think she’s that amazing
I’ve said this before. I’m fully convinced she has fake accounts and writes those comments herself. Same when she does a q&a on Instagram, I’m sure you writes questions herself as it usually leads to her doing an undeclared or hidden ad whilst answering the questions.
I mean, we all know she reads on here and knows how many people dislike her, so she has to keep up the appearance of being loved and the worlds best Mum somehow.

Is it actually normal to have a ‘meet and greet’ with your baby there? Because to me it just seems all kinds of dangerous. She’s told the entire internet where she’s gonna be at what time with her daughter. Is she gonna let everyone hold ren or what? Because I don’t really think it’s the place for a baby… surrounded by people who she doesn’t know anything about. Plus ren will make one little noise and she’ll whip out her boob and say she has to feed her 😭 ‘sorry angels but it’s just what baby princess wants because she’s soo attached to mummy’
Major child protection issues. It was my child’s birthday a few weeks ago and we had lots of friends and family there (yes friends Grimmo, we have lots of close friends). She was overwhelmed by the amount of people there, and these were all familiar faces to her. Rennie is going to be in a room full of complete strangers all trying to touch and talk to her. Oh she’ll 1000000% whip the boob out because it’s the most natural thing in the world and she can’t believe others can possible settle their child without them. Eff off you cretin and take your wet blanket of a husband with you!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh god she will 100% feed her the whole time just so her gorgeous angels can witness the most magical bond🤢

• Sick
38144624-1F11-4BB6-BBF8-8C862C71E3AB.png

What a boring existence she has!!! How can she be in primark AGAIN ffs. How many coats, jumpers, jeans, joggers does one person neeed…. Just to wear them to the same shop to buy more tit!!!!.

12 days ago she posted a ‘come shopping with me to primark’ then 5 days ago a ‘primark try on haul’ and she’s actually in there again??? Miss sustainable queen ✌🏼😘

I would loveeee to see this meet and greet “just your mate imo, with my daughter, husband and some of my family” like wtf. Totally agree with the comments about bringing ren, it’s absolutely crazy what goes on in her head I don’t know

Reactions: 23
Here she is again ‘i got a size small so its oversized’ id love to punch you in the neck

Reactions: 26
View attachment 1664697

What a boring existence she has!!! How can she be in primark AGAIN ffs. How many coats, jumpers, jeans, joggers does one person neeed…. Just to wear them to the same shop to buy more tit!!!!.

12 days ago she posted a ‘come shopping with me to primark’ then 5 days ago a ‘primark try on haul’ and she’s actually in there again??? Miss sustainable queen ✌🏼😘

I would loveeee to see this meet and greet “just your mate imo, with my daughter, husband and some of my family” like wtf. Totally agree with the comments about bringing ren, it’s absolutely crazy what goes on in her head I don’t know
Didn't she buy like 3 coats in yesterday's vlog?

I've also got a theory that she's holding on to breast feeding Ren for so long as that's her "job" in their household. We know Spenny does absolutely everything in the house because Imo is busy feeding Ren (their insane logic, not mine) so as soon as she stops bf she can't be a lazy cow any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1664697

Didn’t she say before that she doesn’t have time to shop for herself anymore, only Ren? She just doesn’t stop 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i absolutely agree that the meet and greet is a terrible idea and she’s completely exploiting her daughter but i’m interested to see it because she can’t control how she’s perceived if that makes sense? in her tiktoks where she’ll film like 10 seconds of basically holding ren against her will and then claiming she refuses to leave her side because she’s just the most amazing and natural mum in the world, she won’t be able to do that, people will be videoing ren and spencer and showing their relationship and how it’s better than hers with imo, she’ll probably do an instagram story after like ‘my poor sweet clever amazing angel baby girl wasn’t happy because her mummy was so busy meeting fans that she had to stay with spencer who she doesn’t like as much as she likes ME’

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.