Imogenation #48 Dead behind the eyes but the world’s best mum, starving for attention, our narcissist hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is annoying is how her “oversized” looks always drown her. She’d get the oversized look buying a size 8 but she has to go overboard and get like a 12/14/16 so she can be like “omg it’s bleeping MASSIVE ON ME ANGELS, look how small I am compared to the average size women” she’s bleeping disgusting and the complete opposite of a feminist / a girls girl. Everything she does and says is subtly bashing women but she’ll mask it with this woe is me narrative. The fact she has no friends, let alone girl friends is telling. The only ones she did have she used to further her career. She’s a selfish, disgusting vile bleep with no emotion, empathy or any dignity!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
When she home schools her (which she defo will ), when it comes time to talk about the birds and the bees I guarantee she will say “oh you were delivered by a stork sweet girl and grandad robin made sure it was you ! You’re so special !!! Isn’t she baby prince ?!?! “ honestly renny is going to end up so entitled thinking she’s the best of the best.

Reactions: 16
BF4B85E6-BB5A-445A-A0ED-CF5D5E30682E.png

did anyone catch her live this morning ?? I could only watch about 10 mins before I started work!!

she defo lied about the sofa in her vlog - firstly it was bleeping filthy !!!! 🤮🤮

secondly - she said they’re getting a new sofa, because the first one was damaged? She then kept adding to it saying “yeah it was damaged in transit, yeah it was damaged before it even got to us actually’ like she was trying to convince herself? 😂

just admit you’re bored Of this sofa now and you’re buying a new one 😒 she would have 10000% said in her vlog when it came about how disgusted she was that it was damaged, but she kept saying how amazing it was (because it was the same sofa every other influencer was getting) Urgh her petty lies just annoy me.

CF8D701D-AD85-4A84-9462-11F3E30F2140.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
10-12 here huns and Imogen obviously thinks we’re overweight but I can guarantee we all look healthier than lollypop head imo. I genuinely think she needs help, her Mum must say something surely?! And I get people are slim, but she obviously has a problem and it’s damaging to her young followers making out like she eats loads, doesn’t work out but is still tiny. The body checking alone is alarming

Reactions: 21
The leather jacket is so bad and she wears it with everything it looks so plastic and it’s the wrong fit. And why does she wear work trousers daily. I have so many questions 😂her style just is so off!! Also I caught some of the love this morning of course she was talking about her haters and how she just loves everyone and she’s your friend Imogen who just does YouTube 😂🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 21
She so clearly displays signs of an ED.Them 10kcal jelly pots that Spenny clearly said he alway has to throw out from the fridge? They stay in date for a while and don’t need to be refrigerated so,my guess is she doesn’t even finish a whole one.She obsessively checks the nutrition content on everything she’s offered to eat like in this vlog with the glorified rice cakes.She needs to get off YouTube.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
The leather jacket is so bad and she wears it with everything it looks so plastic and it’s the wrong fit. And why does she wear work trousers daily. I have so many questions 😂her style just is so off!! Also I caught some of the love this morning of course she was talking about her haters and how she just loves everyone and she’s your friend Imogen who just does YouTube 😂🤮
she is 10000% is trying to copy Matilda Djerf’s style ATM it’s hilarious. The issue is is that Matilda knows how to put an outfit together and what suits her body & has her own sense of style,
Imo has non of those things.

what Imo THINKS she looks like:

1C8AFF9B-A2B2-41D9-B915-BC6BABBD10B6.jpeg

5CCD8E8E-150A-42BD-B7D5-270837CDB8E0.jpeg
752D5C4C-8AF7-48A0-82F9-6BACEE45BAAA.jpeg

it’s so sad I get taking inspo from influencers who have asimilar style to you… but she doesn’t have the same style as her ffs 😂. Shes just out right copying outfits and looking like a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also didn’t she only go up to a size 14 in her hunny store clothing and it was like an XXXL or something ridiculous 😂.
And then her excuse was “I didn’t know a size 16 was the average UK size hunsss.. we all make mistakes.. we just need to be kind to each other about it xoxox”
As if sizes wouldn’t be one of the first thing you research before releasing a clothing line 😂. I hate how she uses “women should support women” or “we all need to be kind” to manipulated her way out of taking responsibility for anything she does.
It was ridiculous of her to make out like it would be out of the question she would know a size 16 is pretty standard to be retailed. The amount of time she wastes in shops and probably says at every opportunity OH THEY DON’T HAVE IT IN MY SIZE HUN, only sizes 12,14,16. Etc. Pull the other one Grimmo. She shouldn’t even have her own business if she is this lazy with the most basic of things.

Reactions: 11
Those sofas are totes off the back of a skip angels!
I’m also wondering if she is going to start feeding Ren gluten and dairy free food. 👀

Reactions: 8
Just been on the Hunny store out of curiosity to see what overpriced tat she's selling. Still cannot believe that 12-14 is an XL. I am a size 12 and usually fit in a M. And in coats a L. And worst of all 14 is the largest size she does!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1661966

did anyone catch her live this morning ?? I could only watch about 10 mins before I started work!!

she defo lied about the sofa in her vlog - firstly it was bleeping filthy !!!! 🤮🤮

secondly - she said they’re getting a new sofa, because the first one was damaged? She then kept adding to it saying “yeah it was damaged in transit, yeah it was damaged before it even got to us actually’ like she was trying to convince herself? 😂

just admit you’re bored Of this sofa now and you’re buying a new one 😒 she would have 10000% said in her vlog when it came about how disgusted she was that it was damaged, but she kept saying how amazing it was (because it was the same sofa every other influencer was getting) Urgh her petty lies just annoy me.

View attachment 1661983
I cannot believe how filthy the sofa was after not even a year!?? I’m not clean queen but I clean my sofa when I spill tit on it. And the thing about it being damaged is BULLSHIT when they got it in the Reno vlogs she clearly stated they didn’t like the white when it arrived bc it blended in with the wall so we’re gonna get it re-wrapped in grey or beige or something, so it’s just another ridiculous lie for the sake of lying

Reactions: 13
I honestly think her having a little girl is gonna be so damaging. She’s constantly talking about how renaelia is a madam or a diva or something along those lines and always talking about her clothes size. She’s literally one years old. As she grows up shes gonna need parents who are supportive of her no matter what. Not just label her hard work. Not saying little boys don’t need that. But as a female myself. The changes our bodies go through especially during puberty. Having imo as a mother is gonna be so toxic 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
My great aunt who is bloody 82 dresses better than her?! Imogen you’re a walking monstrosity, and your weird widely spread apart fingers don’t really help the situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She so clearly displays signs of an ED.Them 10kcal jelly pots that Spenny clearly said he alway has to throw out from the fridge? They stay in date for a while and don’t need to be refrigerated so,my guess is she doesn’t even finish a whole one.She obsessively checks the nutrition content on everything she’s offered to eat like in this vlog with the glorified rice cakes.She needs to get off YouTube.
So I have lost over a stone now and I always eat those jelly pots.. I have noticed she eats a lot less than me and im loosing 2lbs a week mostly! She must be declining every week

Reactions: 13
The little her in the corner showcasing the outfits, eye bleeping herself, really gives me the ick and second hand embarrassment

Reactions: 15
Oh huns doesn’t she just look amazing! She always manages to pull off the oversized leather jacket! And of course the jumper is too big even as a xs. We’ll just never look as good as her angel pies!

duck OFF
I want to burn this jacket it looked ridiculous

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.