Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roryangel

VIP Member
is it bad that i can already picture her claiming that her next pregnancy, whenever that may be, will be a ‘blessing from uncle ray’ …

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

mrshoney

This girl saying she let Ben salad take her son a walk along the beach as he was kicking off because they were waiting a while… are these people just as thick as each other? You let a man you and your son have never met take him out and along the beachfront??? What the fuck

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 61

greenwk1

‘I got this jumper in a 2 Xs and its still a little too big’ imogen shut the fuck up honestly you’re such a cunt its unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 58

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Thank god Imogen came online in her time of grieving to confirm renaelia gets her bald head from her mum!!! Because the other 500 times she’s said it just didn’t sink in for everyone she had to confirm it yet again.. but please remember everyone she is taking weeks off and we will ONLY see pre recorded ads🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

hillbillycraig

When I’m sad I often go on instagram, scroll trying to find a filter, start crying then record my self and post some attention seeking caption on it, it’s totally normal behaviour for grown women to do 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Hollierachx

VIP Member
She is hilarious. “I stood on my feet for 3 hours 45 mins” okay? Want a medal? I stand on my feet at work for 8 hours a day? Don’t see me ✨ explaining not complaining ✨ about it. She is honestly so out of touch with reality it’s a joke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Scullybob

VIP Member
It will be the death of a friend of a friends 2nd cousin twice removed who she met once when she was 4 years old. Either that or she's got a fungal toenail infection.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Mc19

Vlog observations:

1. I’m so glad Ren isn’t my child. My toddler has never been ill as much as princess chunka moo moos has. Oh and Grimmo, my child has been formula fed since 6 months 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Maybe it’s your sweet precious magical milk making her ill??? Just a thought Hun bun!

2. There’s defo beef between Spennies mum and Grimmo. Conveniently cut the trip short just before they were meant to go and see his Mum.

3. Her Mum is a total fruitcake, she’s has absolutely created the monster that Grimmo is. Utterly spoiled her to the point she’s a total narcissist.

4. I reckon given half the chance she’d marry her own Dad. I’ve never heard her give Spencer the amount of compliments she gives her Dad.

5. she reads here 😘😘😘

6. she lies….loads. Watch how much she touches her nose 👃 liar liar liar

7. She’s so creepy around Ren. It makes me Uncomfortable watching it tbh.

8. she hates Spens family. The way she commented at her Mums that ‘Ren hasn’t been this happy all day’ - total dig at his family who they had just been with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
The ending of that video was so so strange. “I will take you on this journey of what I’m going through. I will document everything behind the scenes of what we are going through.” Im sorry but that is just not the natural response of someone going through grief! I understand everyone deals with grief differently but it just seems bizarre

• Wow
  • Haha

heheuehd

i don’t get why she doesn’t just say “hi guys there’s been a loss in my family , i’ll be a bit quiet on social media in the coming weeks, anything i do post is pre filmed “ then go and grieve with her family

• Heart

Boopsss

I never comment here but I just have to. That video is disgusting. Not only is she telling the world about a dying man's business, who can not consent, but she also mentioned how he hadn't been in contact with his daughter for a while but now they're back in contact. Can you even imagine going through whatever family conflicts you have which result in not seeing your parent anymore then unfortunately they get a terminal diagnosis so you reconnect only to have fucking imogen tell the world???? Vile. Vile behavior from her. Just because you're comfortable with strangers knowing the ins and outs of your family dynamics doesnt mean everyone else does. And don't even get me started on the hospital bed photo, that makes my blood boil and is the thing that pisses me off the most when I see people do it in social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Sarahlee

Chatty Member
Wow that tiktok actually shocked me she looks like she’s lost even more weight! Surely Spencer / her family have to be worried now??? If that was my daughter or sister I’d be getting her help immediately she looks seriously unwell. As much as I dislike the girl it is concerning seeing these pictures it’s like a before and after drugs advert.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44