Imogenation #48 Dead behind the eyes but the world’s best mum, starving for attention, our narcissist hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need a recap! Does anyone elses tattle suddenly stop sending them notifications when there has been a new post??? Weird mine does

Reactions: 15
Dammit, I took too long to amend my post and now I can't edit it anymore! 😂😭 More coming, I just don't want the recap to be on page 3

Hello Hunnies,
Welcome to new thread! Congratulations to @azeliamanga for the thread title "#48 Dead behind the eyes but the world’s greatest mum, starving for attention, our narcissistic hun"!! I had to alter it slightly to make it fun ✨not complaining just explaining angels✨

Our favourite Tattler, Renaelia, turned one last month, wooh! Happy Birthday! Keep doing God's work and showing our precious Angel Princess Imogen how we all feel about her! #Queen

1666166409747.png

Little recap of what happened in the previous thread...

- Renaelia turned one and our beloved Grimmo threw her a birthday party! It had everything you need to make it an influencer success... The balloon arch, the grazing table, the low table and cushions, the Imogen trying to force tears out to prove that she is the best mum ever,... and yet...It was a bit of a fail to say the least. They only managed to get about 7 family members to join and most of them didn't want to be on camera. I mean, who can blame them. It's not because Imo doesn't have friends, you guys, she does have friends you know! They were just busy. But they definitely exist!! She wouldn't lie to us, hunnies.

- Ren's birthday was blessed by the Gods, as Dirty Dee had sunflowers in her eyes that very same day! :eek: :eek: :eek:
And you know, sunflowers are associated with Renaelia because Elia means sunshine and there's the word sun in sunflowers. I totally makes sense, okay, don't you have anything better than to question it, stop hating on her please?!

- Imogen is the world's best mum and such a natural with her daughter, yet she is pushing the narrative that her 13-month-old baby is a demanding little Madam pretty much on a daily basis... Imogen, if you're reading this, SHE CANNOT WALK PROPERLY AND INDEPENDANTLY YET AND IT'S ABSOLUTELY FINE ANGEL. ALSO, JUST BECAUSE SHE MAKES A SOUND, DOESN'T MEAN SHE'S UNHAPPY OR GRUMPY. TRY ENCOURAGING HER TO COMMUNICATE, INSTEAD OF SHOVING HER ON YOUR BOOB, YOU twit.

- "Clevaaaaah" and "Clever girl" are still being used daily, whenever Ren sneezes, makes a sound, grabs something, breathes... She is a clevah girl!

- Spenny and Imogen celebrated their anniversary by having a date night. They slow danced in the middle of the local pub because they're twin flames and every one in the pub was crying because they've never seen a love so pure before.

- Imo posted a video of her attempting to dance seductively. What's even more bizarre, is that that fail of a video was apparently recorded two years ago and has sat in her drafts all this time. Our triple threat didn't get the praise she was hoping for, and went on a deleting comments spree. She also took it to Instagram to say that women should celebrate women and that we shouldn't hate on each other. When people questioned why she posted this when she is attempting to be a children's TV presenter, Imo replied that she is allowed to "have layers" and that women should encourage each other... Is there an "Effect of hate" sequel in the making? I wouldn't put it past her, her views have been tanking after all...

- In other news, The Hunny Store (yes, that is still a thing!) is having a meet up in Brighton and Imogen is telling her huns to come to meet Renaelia, because that's not weird at all. She will also be donating "some" of the proceed to Mind Charity. That doesn't smell fishy at all, does it?

- I've probably forgotten things but to be honest, all I remember Imo doing is calling her daughter Moody Margaret for merely existing and Munchy Moo Moos being poorly all the time.

Pleaaaaase feel free to add to it!

Ok seriously now, didn't the "edit window" use to be 30 minutes? Did I imagine this? I can't even delete the "MORE COMING" 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Imagine having her as your sister in law… I don’t get on with mine but can’t imagine it being IMO instead….

Reactions: 22
‘I got this jumper in a 2 Xs and its still a little too big’ imogen shut the duck up honestly you’re such a bleep its unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 58
‘I got this jumper in a 2 Xs and its still a little too big’ imogen shut the duck up honestly you’re such a bleep its unreal
Exactly! Way to make everyone else feel like elephants! I’m a size 12/14 and she’s just made me feel like a beast.
Stupid walking bag of bones prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Exactly! Way to make everyone else feel like elephants! I’m a size 12/14 and she’s just made me feel like a beast.
Stupid walking bag of bones prick
I’m the same size as you and when she said it i was like i feel hench now 😂

Reactions: 11
I’m the same and made me feel tit too. “I got size 8 because I wanted it to be oversized”

thanks imo hun. You must view us 12/14 and upwards women as obese

Reactions: 30
She ALMOST showed the nursery and then cut the clip

HER SOFAS ARE GRIMMMM
i was going to post a similar comment about the nursery. Why is she being so secretive about it? Why the mystery Grimmo?! She said in a video way back when that she was doing a nursery tour video. Let’s face it it will be exactly like the rest of their house - bland, plain, mismatched and boring.

Reactions: 14
Well we know she thinks a size 12 is really big after her hunny store disaster🤭
I’m the same and made me feel tit too. “I got size 8 because I wanted it to be oversized”

thanks imo hun. You must view us 12/14 and upwards women as obese
She’s a witch, she knows exactly what she’s doing with those comments.
Isn’t the average dress size here a 14 or 16, she needs to wind her neck in she’ll make a lot of women and young girls who are bigger feel like tit to boost her ego. bleep🤬

Reactions: 15
Well we know she thinks a size 12 is really big after her hunny store disaster🤭

She’s a witch, she knows exactly what she’s doing with those comments.
Isn’t the average dress size here a 14 or 16, she needs to wind her neck in she’ll make a lot of women and young girls who are bigger feel like tit to boost her ego. bleep🤬
She’s just disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 4
she needs to give up on that oversized leather jacket.
It doesn’t suit her AT ALL.
I absolutely love any outfit with an oversized denim or leather jacket but she just makes it looks vile & cheap. It’s weird cus anything she wears I can kinda see what look she’s tryan go for but just nothing she wears suits her.

Also didn’t she only go up to a size 14 in her hunny store clothing and it was like an XXXL or something ridiculous 😂.
And then her excuse was “I didn’t know a size 16 was the average UK size hunsss.. we all make mistakes.. we just need to be kind to each other about it xoxox”
As if sizes wouldn’t be one of the first thing you research before releasing a clothing line 😂. I hate how she uses “women should support women” or “we all need to be kind” to manipulated her way out of taking responsibility for anything she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.