Imogenation #47 p-p-p pathological liar! Can you say it? Clevahhh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo is awkward. Almost as though they are strangers at a Christmas work event that know of each otherā€™s names around the office building but have never interacted together.

98B342F1-511D-43EC-BD9A-CEEEACFFD890.jpeg

It is very obvious that Spencer sees his parents on the rare occasion, I often think and standby the saying ā€˜that a photo tells a thousand wordsā€™. Spencerā€™s dad Tony looks the most uncomfortable, followed by Spencerā€™s mum and then Spencer himself. Again, not trying to be highly critical BUT it would of been a nice gesture to see a photo of Spencer, his mum, dad and brother without Imogen always having to be on the scene! A forced photograph with no warmth or genuine love.

One other thing! The gap of space created by Spencerā€™s body language side by side Imogen is very telling - to me (people may disagree) it shows signs of being uncomfortable, and having the desire to escape or run away from someone they donā€™t feel at ease with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Erm why is she on TikTok talking about her bruised vagina????

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She also seemed to get really annoyed at her own grandma at the start of the video she. They are in the nursery. Her grandma didnā€™t hear her I guess but Imogen seemed to get annoyed

Reactions: 8
Does she not see how ill/too skinny she looks?
Of course sheā€™s loving herself in this video though because itā€™s Imogen! Self centred, vain cow
I donā€™t actually think she looks ill because of her weight theres lots of women her size / with her body shape. Sheā€™s definitely lost weight and has issues with food but I would say sheā€™s ā€œtooā€ skinny. Sheā€™s about a size 6 which for some women is normal. One of my friends had lost weight recently and is about a size 6 but she looks slim and definitely not too skinny or unhealthy.
To me itā€™s more a combination of her skin & eye bags & gauntness. She looks grey, her lips looks crusty and dry, she has constant black/red circles under her eyes, and she looks glazed over all the time like sheā€™s just not with it at all. On top of her fingers and finger nails that look brittle and like theyā€™re gonna just snap off.. and her skin sometimes doesnā€™t look like it sits right on her? Idk if that makes any sense at all but sometimes I feel like I could peel her face skin right off.
I think itā€™s why sheā€™s got such an orange face and bright blush all the time to try and look more ā€œnormalā€.
She just looks malnourished!

Reactions: 9
She also seemed to get really annoyed at her own grandma at the start of the video she. They are in the nursery. Her grandma didnā€™t hear her I guess but Imogen seemed to get annoyed
Imo has said before that she didnā€™t speak to her grandma or see her for a long time, I would love to know whyšŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
Imo has said before that she didnā€™t speak to her grandma or see her for a long time, I would love to know whyšŸ¤£
Probably the only family member that has told her how psychotic she is. Or told her to be quiet once and now sheā€™s a hater and bully. BULLIED BY MY OWN GRANDMA FOR BEING REAL AND HONEST

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I donā€™t actually think she looks ill because of her weight theres lots of women her size / with her body shape. Sheā€™s definitely lost weight and has issues with food but I would say sheā€™s ā€œtooā€ skinny. Sheā€™s about a size 6 which for some women is normal. One of my friends had lost weight recently and is about a size 6 but she looks slim and definitely not too skinny or unhealthy.
To me itā€™s more a combination of her skin & eye bags & gauntness. She looks grey, her lips looks crusty and dry, she has constant black/red circles under her eyes, and she looks glazed over all the time like sheā€™s just not with it at all. On top of her fingers and finger nails that look brittle and like theyā€™re gonna just snap off.. and her skin sometimes doesnā€™t look like it sits right on her? Idk if that makes any sense at all but sometimes I feel like I could peel her face skin right off.
I think itā€™s why sheā€™s got such an orange face and bright blush all the time to try and look more ā€œnormalā€.
She just looks malnourished!
I hate to defend her here, but I think breastfeeding can affect your hair skin and nails. My second baby is a little younger than Ren and I have also been breastfeeding my baby princess for a year. My nails are so weak, my hair is tit and my skin is so dry. It was also like this first time round when I fed my son. So this might be a contributing factor to her appearance. my baby only feeds 2x per day and sometimes in the night. I donā€™t whip my nips out in the middle of a shop when my baby is a bit grumpy and feed her 40x a day. So maybe thatā€™s why Imogen looks a little more worse for wear, because sheā€™s feeding ren way too much šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
I hate to defend her here, but I think breastfeeding can affect your hair skin and nails. My second baby is a little younger than Ren and I have also been breastfeeding my baby princess for a year. My nails are so weak, my hair is tit and my skin is so dry. It was also like this first time round when I fed my son. So this might be a contributing factor to her appearance. my baby only feeds 2x per day and sometimes in the night. I donā€™t whip my nips out in the middle of a shop when my baby is a bit grumpy and feed her 40x a day. So maybe thatā€™s why Imogen looks a little more worse for wear, because sheā€™s feeding ren way too much šŸ¤£
You could be right but the constantly greasy hair, balloon lips and body checking isn't normal šŸ¤”
I feel like she is trying to lose weight, have any of you noticed the random walks she keeps talking herself on too

Reactions: 12
I find it absolutely crazy that she is promoting a meet and greet and advertising that her daughter will be there & the huns can meet her! Wtf?????

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
yeah thatā€™s very true!
& I suppose that if you can burn an extra 300-400 cals a day breast feeding and shes just not eating enough to nourish herself to compensate for that then sheā€™s going to look a lot worse. Especially because she seems to still breastfeed loads and lives off iced coffees, smoothies & aƧai bowls šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø.
She hasnā€™t mentioned her stomach condition in a while either šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø.. I donā€™t know if thatā€™s why she mainly lives on liquid foods.
But she definitely needs to get some more vitamins and nutrients in her, itā€™s her eyesss mainly. They look so sunken and dark and she always looks out of it.

I find it absolutely crazy that she is promoting a meet and greet and advertising that her daughter will be there & the huns can meet her! Wtf?????
sheā€™s bleeping disgusting.
There is absolutely no excuse in this day an age for any adult to be that ignorant towards internet safety around children šŸ˜”. I am not buying the ā€œI donā€™t want to focus on the negativeeeesā€ excuse or ā€œomg I didnā€™t knowww huuunnnssss Iā€™m just so innocentā€ excuses.
No. They are not excuses she can duck off. You burying your head in the sand and *pretending* nothing ever bad happens to anyone because itā€™s too *negative* is the most bloody infuriating, selfish and irresponsible tit sheā€™s ever bleeping spewed. Once again, I cannot get over the entitlement!

She doesnā€™t give a tit about that childā€™s safety or well being does she? And neither does Spencer.
Imo - your followers are strangers and not your friends you bleeping moron. Do not introduce a bunch of strangers to your bloody toddler - why risk it?! Absolute idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She doesnā€™t give a tit about that childā€™s safety or well being does she? And neither does Spencer.
Imo - your followers are strangers and not your friends you bleeping moron. Do not introduce a bunch of strangers to your bloody toddler - why risk it?! Absolute idiot.
Like will she be letting them hold her / touch her?! So many germs could be spread. But then sheā€™ll get a ā€œone of my loving huns gave my SWEET SWEET girl Covid but thatā€™s ABSOLUTELY FINE! Because I love you guys and Iā€™m so grateful for you watching meā€ bullshit.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.