Imogenation #46 Everyone’s a bully, her audition memories are woolly, Imo’s lost the plot fully!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does not have psychosis. I work with people who are sectioned with this diagnosis. If she did have it, it would be extremely obvious and people would have to intervene, social services involved, mental health assessments, medication. It’s not just an illness you can turn off for the camera and it requires treatment. As others have mentioned, those who suffer do not come across like Imogen. They are very confused at times as their psychosis makes them do things their normal Self would not and they can appear in a daze or very hyper manic

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Do you reckon she just sits on her phone waiting for the next influencer to announce their pregnant or engaged? She is always slap bang one of the first to comment - I.e molly-mae’s announcement

Reactions: 16
Do you reckon she just sits on her phone waiting for the next influencer to announce their pregnant or engaged? She is always slap bang one of the first to comment - I.e molly-mae’s announcement
Let me guess, OMG ANGELS IM CRYING. YOURE GOING TO BE AMAZING PARENTS, I CANT STOP CRYING

Reactions: 17
I knew she’d be in the comments and I knew she’d say she was crying 😴 why does she act like she’s mates with Molly mae? Does molly even know who she is 😂 if she does she defo thinks she’s a bleeping weirdo like the lot of us
She is like an annoying fly that won’t go away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She definitely does NOT have psychosis. I’ve had it twice (can’t remember a thing) but from being in psych wards and seeing people with all different diagnosis she 100% doesn’t have it. I think she’s just a massive narcissist with a Ed.

• Heart
Just noticed no Saturday upload? Lazy twit hasn’t filmed another ridiculous rushed video again. I swear if this girl had a ‘normal’ job she’d be sacked 😂

Reactions: 12
I will LAUGH if she is pregnant now. Having Zoella steal her thunder last time and now Molly Mae!

• Haha
Just noticed no Saturday upload? Lazy twit hasn’t filmed another ridiculous rushed video again. I swear if this girl had a ‘normal’ job she’d be sacked 😂
If she posts Ren’s birthday on Tuesday it’s like what’s the point? A whole week after the event. No one cares about your child’s birthday to begin with. She always eaks out content for weeks after it happens. The same if she decides to do a nursery tour now… she really is the shittest “influencer” and missed a trick with the whole family / mummy vlog tit.

maybe she’ll post a “let’s catch up” q&a box on her IG story tonight! To make up for lack of video on Saturday… but really to just gain engagement before posting an AD

What’s her reasons for not posting twice in the space of like a week? I swear she missed an upload the other day and now this weekend. She has the easiest job in the world and can’t even bleeping do that it’s actually mental. Some mums are working 12 hour shifts and she can’t even film her own to day life, poorly edit it and then upload it

As someone has already said it’s been a week now why couldn’t she of shown us Rens birthday last week? Let’s face it, I’m sure it’s really not worth the suspense is it just seeing a party which probably involves minimal friends and the likes of Hugo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did they have the party on Monday? If so, maybe she won’t post it as people might give her tit for doing it on the day of the funeral. Not that I agree with that but could see it happening.

Reactions: 3
It’s up… sunshine rainbow Angel pie’s 1st birthday post

Why does she always have to make everything about her, ‘she couldn’t be more like me as a person..’ what an OTT twit?

• Haha
It’s up… sunshine rainbow Angel pie’s 1st birthday post

Why does she always have to make everything about her, ‘she couldn’t be more like me as a person..’ what an OTT twit?
literally, the more she insists she’s so much like her the more i don’t believe her 🤣 she’s trying wayyyy too hard to convince everyone at this point

also the ‘thank you for choosing me to be your mumma’ ???? pretty sure she didn’t choose you imo, you just had a baby like many other people in the world do every single day 🙄 why does she always act like she’s the chosen one

Reactions: 18
“Thank you for choosing me to be your mama” and “i hope she never loses that fire” are quotes you see on tiktok, instagram, pinterest etc. she tries so hard to say the right thing but it never seems genuine.
i think any one year old who is constantly strapped to her mother would freak out a bit when plopped in a trike and wheeled down to the beach.

Reactions: 13
I mean from the looks and way Renault clio treats her, she wouldn’t pick her as first choice anyway. Imos just self absorbed and wishes that she had a baby that doted on her, but she doesn’t. Wish she’d just quit youtube and bring up the little girl in a healthier, safer and less manic environment

Reactions: 9
I absolutely hate when she says ‘Thank you for choosing me to be your mama…’ so all the people out there struggling with infertility basically aren’t being chosen to be a Mum, most ridiculous thing I’ve heard. Maybe I’m just triggered by it but my god give it a rest!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.