Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollierachx

VIP Member
I’m living for the fact the Queen died the day before her anniversary and now the funeral is on Ren’s birthday. She must be absolutely raging.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Hollierachx

VIP Member
Funny how as soon as she see’s Grimmo her face sinks

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

ShrimpCocktail389

That vlog irritated the fuck out of me, she was even more insufferable than usual, if that's even possible.

- The way Hugo started strutting into the place like he was a gangsta had me dying, his smug look on his face, who does he think he is 😂 so deluded! And Imo pipes up and says "look everyones staring at you cause you look so sick" 🥴 see how just absolutely OBSESSED she is with people staring in her direction - pure narcissistic cow

- When they're in the room and she starts shouting "I'm so proud of you" - what a shock, screaming to get the attention back on her, can't BEAR it to be on ANYONE else can she!! and yes lmao somebody already mentioned this above but that girl in the front row turning round to stare at Imo clearly thinking wtf is wrong with her :LOL:

- Half of her bloody video was showing us the menus of random small cafes that obviously no-one is going to visit? Why does she think that people want to watch a video of a menu fgs??? 😂 content queen ☺👑

- Ren makes one tiny noise and her response is "yeah you gonna get aggy now" - WHAT?!! She's a child. Because she makes one noise that means she's getting aggy?! She's so so dumb it's unreal. The most unnatural "mother" I have ever come across, literally!

- When she says her heart actually hurts :rolleyes: yeah hun that's not from saying goodbye to Hugo, it's from either not being the centre of attention all day or your diet of acai bowls and peach tea.

- She actually cuts into the clip of Spencer and her dad seeing Hugo in the airport to say about 10 words and that's it. Really that's, again, because she cannot bear for her vlog to be too much of Hugo and not her. She needs to insert random clips of herself so that people don't forget she exists. Absolute saddo.

Not the nails again!! Someone pass me a bucket :sick:🤮

Screenshot 2022-09-17 at 13.02.05.png

I cannot stop laughing at this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2022-09-17 at 13.05.17.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Ex93

Why is she on TikTok saying that when she shows the baby her breasts she smiles because of milk but she doesn’t get that reaction from Spencer?
Why is she putting a sexual correlation between her baby eating and her husband????
She’s diabolical.

🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

ShrimpCocktail389

If Reno 2.0 is actually on the way, what are they actually gonna call their new kid? 😅 It would be weird to completely make up the name of your first child, but then use a "normal" name for your second child. So does this mean they're gonna have to make up another completely new name?! I can't fucking wait for that 😂 Here's some suggestions for you Grimmo:

Girls
Hugobeth
Lipfillicity
Narcissally
Charlottsofviews

Boys
Tomummystwin
Robsessed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
I'm sorry but you're all being so rude. Imo was the first mother to ever be a mother ever. She was also the first person to ever breastfeed. Of course she deserves thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
She reminds me so much of my ex-sister-in-law. She would try so hard to mould my brother into the man she wanted. Made him change his job, made him take loans out, told him he couldn’t drink, couldn’t smoke (the only one I agreed with!) he could never see his friends. LET ME TELL YOU HUNS it did not end well. He stuck 10 years with her before he snapped, and now he’s living his best life with a beautiful woman. Spenny will come to the realisation one day, he will look back on it all and think what the actual fuck. I think this saying suits.. put a frog into boiling water and it will jump out immediately but put a frog in cold water and gently heat it, it won’t realise it is being boiled to death. This happened to my brother. I can see it happening to Spencer. The most upsetting thing is his family will probably see it too, may have even said something to him, but he will be blind sighted and he will have to come to the realisation on his own. It makes me so upset to watch spencer sometimes because I watched this happen to someone I love and it is the most horrible thing to see unfold.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Muchosgracias

Wait for it now, she'll be full of it saying she visited Buckingham Palace when she was 6 and she feels like she lost her Grandma and she ALWAYS talked about the Queen at home (didn't I, Spence? Yeah, you did, yeah) and how of course this Anniversary was so meaningful because it's her first one as a Mum but she just couldn't BEAR to celebrate during such a sad time. And then we'll have a rainbow or a feather or a bird or some other sign from the Queen saying 'go ahead Immo, give the Huns something to celebrate'

Let me know if I have a full bingo card there

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Lotus101

VIP Member
OMG - that carrier is fucking FILTHY man:
B3E73FCE-DE81-45FC-80B2-2420C56C4F61.jpeg

that ain’t all from one day.. that’s her touching it constantly with her cheesy dirty hands she never washes all the time 😷😷.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Fluffyknickers

"I don't care she's not got any hair why would I care?" ....the amount you tell us she has no hair would suggest you do care!

• Haha

AmandaGarceeeah

Actually pissing myself at that video she’s put on her Instagram. Imagine tucking into your dinner then you look left and there’s two idiots in white stood up slow ‘dancing’ and he’s rubbing her arse.

On my next anniversary, might suggest doing the Cha Cha Slide with my lad in Zizzis

• Haha
  • Sick

Lotus101

VIP Member
8B882CED-DD40-4FC8-A9D9-45C3B338C241.jpeg
NAH THIS MADE ME SCREAAMMM.
She looks like deranged psycho who’s escaped from a high security asylum 😂.
Giving me Orphan vibes..
Fuck she’s creepy!

• Haha
Reactions: 38