Imogenation #46 Everyone’s a bully, her audition memories are woolly, Imo’s lost the plot fully!

Did you use to be a hun? 🍯

• Yes

Votes: 140 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 162 53.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @AmandaGarceeeah for the thread title suggestion!

Recap of previous thread:

- Imo and Spenny went on their 3rd holiday with Renaelia. ✈ It was a GIFTED 7 day holiday to Girona, Spain at a 4* resort. 🇪🇸

- There was a DANGEROUS MAN on their holiday. Another very elaborate story from Imo. ⛔

- They still managed to complain about everything and anything, including a small delay at the airport 🛫🧳 and a £5 chocolate mousse. 🙄

- Hugo🐝 got his wings. Imo, her family and the whole of Brighton cried 😭 uncontrollably for 2 days. Avoid Ryanair. ❌

- Imo has been uploading nonsensical TikTok videos as well as some questionable ones of Renaelia. 🤔

- Miss Immy is still very much copying Ms Rachel. 👩🏻‍🏫

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Renny never sleeps
Constantly got her chebs oot to feed
Spenny wants to escape off the rooftop on holiday
Another holiday
Still teething
Scary fag man
Boasts about not drinking
Hugo bee is flying to the moon

edit to add:Spencer is never allowed to be a dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watch Hugo not last this job at all and she’s posted it everywhere for everyone and anyone to know. It’s so ridiculous, plus claiming to have all this respect for fight attendants, she was slagging off how well they cleaned the plane before when she had to bring her own wipes etc.
She has no respect for anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Watch Hugo not last this job at all and she’s posted it everywhere for everyone and anyone to know. It’s so ridiculous, plus claiming to have all this respect for fight attendants, she was slagging off how well they cleaned the plane before when she had to bring her own wipes etc.
She has no respect for anyone.
And she was slagging them off for the flight delay on their first holiday of the year because they miscounted on the head count

Reactions: 7
Filming her daughter farting, she gets worse and worse 🤮 imagine Renault seeing all these TikToks soon. Zooming in on her dirty nappy saying “baby girl wants some” 🤢 now this, she’s gross. Get her cancelled! Selfish cow.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Not sure if I’m misunderstanding it or if anyone knows what it actually means, but the caption on the swim nappy tiktok, what does it mean? Genuine concern at this point with the amount of saves, I’d be concerned about 1 save, never mind almost 70😱

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she hasn’t removed the nappy tiktok she’s surely seen all the comments off people saying their concerned about the amount of saves. Strangers on the internet care more about that baby than she does

Reactions: 11
She looks like a drag queen in her hunny store tik tok.. no shade I love drag queens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
lol she blocked me for commenting on her new vid about the things she posts of renanlia 💀

Reactions: 6
Lol been blocked because I asked why haven’t you addressed or deleted comments off this video 😂

edit: I don’t get why she would delete me instantly but keep comments on the video &those people? I don’t get HER

Reactions: 12
Lol been blocked because I asked why haven’t you addressed or deleted comments off this video 😂

edit: I don’t get why she would delete me instantly but keep comments on the video &those people? I don’t get HER
On the swim nappy post?
Aren’t most of the comments on there asking her WTF she’s talking about 🙄?

Reactions: 4

Because sadly the more people engage with the video the more she gets paid. It's sickening.

Reactions: 6
But then she’d keep all the other comments up on other videos, doesn’t make any sense
She’s a pure bleeping idiot. So she is being told how many saves she is getting from concerned people yet continues to expose her daughter. It’s sickening tbh. She goes on like she’s the worlds best mom yet can’t even do a basic thing to safe guard her child. Dread to think who and why it is being saved by complete strangers.

Reactions: 25
Not sure if I’m misunderstanding it or if anyone knows what it actually means, but the caption on the swim nappy tiktok, what does it mean? Genuine concern at this point with the amount of saves, I’d be concerned about 1 save, never mind almost 70😱
There is a video of Ren rocking on that pink horse which has over 400 saves 😰

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ve had to block her again lol.
She actually disgusts me for this man.
I’m just waitin for her to get what she deserves and get bleeping cancelled now.
She’s making money from exploiting her daughter, screaming in public, being unstable & moaning about things. It’s just exhausting. She’s an a grade c*nt.

On the video where she’s moaning about Ren not sleeping someone’s commented about her baby and how her baby didn’t sleep either.. then I saw one of her huns jump on “IM SO BORED OF OUR QUEEN BEEN GIVEN UNSOLICITED ADVICE”
She’s making a bleeping video complaining so she’s literally asking for advice / a discussion 🤦‍♀️🙄.
Her mind set and her huns are just not on this bleeping planet they’re all absolute deranged weirdos.
…but what she’s doing with Ren atm is absolutely disgusting. That along with her narcissism & obsession with her only ever being around her needs to be investigated.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Absolutely revolting and disgraceful!! When will it be illegal for these idiotic and brain dead ‘influencers’ to exploit their innocent little darlings to line their pockets?!! I’m absolutely raging 😡

Imogen I hope your daughter grows up to resent you - you are truly evil and selfish for leaving this kind of content up for the world to see. I'm disgusted beyond words for her innocent child and the thousands upon thousands of other children who get exploited daily for their shameful parents to make a quick buck! We need to protect young children at all costs.

Imogen you are a disgrace, if you have even one ounce of care for your child, then delete the rocking on the toy and countless other exploitative in nature TikToks of Renaelia.

You chose to lead this outward, lay everything out in the open for everyone to see life, not Renaelia. She doesn’t get to consent to extremely personal TikToks about her pooping her nappy etc being uploaded to the internet you fool.

Spencer - step in and put a stop to this madness. Your daughter is being exploited for gross people on the internet to fund your ‘lifestyle’.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.