Imogenation #46 Everyone’s a bully, her audition memories are woolly, Imo’s lost the plot fully!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cannot continue to say she doesn’t body or food issues. This is becoming scary now, she is severely ill looking. My cousin died from anorexia and I’m not saying imo has it but she’s going to end up the same way
So sorry for your loss ❤

Reactions: 7
I never commented on her having an ED or not before because I don’t think it’s fair and can be really triggering.. however I don’t know how she can say she doesn’t at least have disordered eating.
Even when she “eats” on camera she’s takes tiny nibbles of things and chews for about 10 minutes, or just takes small spoonfuls of smoothies / açai bowls.
But then because she does this her huns think she eats “all the time” or “doesn’t stop eating”.
I think considering she got diagnosed with gastroparesis quite young, that’s not caused her rapid weight loss. Looking at pictures of her just before pregnancy she looks like a different person! She was still slim but didn’t look drained and ill.. it’s not even her size as such, it’s her colour, her eye bags, her crusty lips, her actions.. just everything.
Yes and she blames so much of her failures at dance school on teachers claiming she was too fat at a size ten. -whether this was true or not I don’t know but is in her head either way so definitely contributes to the problem

Reactions: 4
Genuinely think she was so pretty, okay she may of overdone the lips IMO even back then but her face was full, not gaunt, healthy colour, glowy skin. What the hell has happened! Even the recent ish photo of her and S with Renaelia she looks healthier.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
I wonder if her health visitors are aware of all the stories shes told, if they're not imagine how mentally unstable she would seem if she's made them all up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I wonder if her health visitors are aware of all the stories shes told, if they're not imagine how mentally unstable she would seem if she's made them all up 🤷🏼‍♀️
Some people on here did report her to her local health board so here’s hoping it was picked up

Reactions: 1
Genuinely think she was so pretty, okay she may of overdone the lips IMO even back then but her face was full, not gaunt, healthy colour, glowy skin. What the hell has happened! Even the recent ish photo of her and S with Renaelia she looks healthier.
Not only they thought but even in the photos of her and spenny they seem much more natural together and not fake. It’s actually a lovely family photo

Reactions: 9
Wow it’s crazy when you look at side by side pictures. That recent picture is terrifying!!!
Definitely weight loss has changed her face, but also her eye shape looks completely different to me in the more recent picture? Like she’s had some kind of lift but it’s made her look so wide eyed she looks manic. Either that or they have hollowed out massively with weight loss which I think is quite extreme.

Reactions: 16
Please forgive me if this triggers anyone but could she have this? The mum's she keeps talking about and health visitor stories etc could be in her head?

Screenshot_20220924-224304.png

Reactions: 7
That new TikTok about soft play was filmed when they went to the farm weeks ago, it is not new content….. just ✨explaining✨ angels

Reactions: 5
Please forgive me if this triggers anyone but could she have this? The mum's she keeps talking about and health visitor stories etc could be in her head?

View attachment 1603472
The symptoms look like they could fit on paper, but I knew a lady who has this and her behaviour was so, so out there, no one could excuse it and the police were often involved. She lost custody in the end and is still sectioned as far as I know.

My personal opinion is Imogen doesn’t take care of her physical health or hygiene and it effects her mental health. The “personality” is a front she puts on to try and overcompensate whatever it is that’s going on inside.

Just the breastfeeding alone can wipe you out. Idk how she manages it if she truly isn’t eating properly etc.

Reactions: 8
The symptoms look like they could fit on paper, but I knew a lady who has this and her behaviour was so, so out there, no one could excuse it and the police were often involved. She lost custody in the end and is still sectioned as far as I know.

My personal opinion is Imogen doesn’t take care of her physical health or hygiene and it effects her mental health. The “personality” is a front she puts on to try and overcompensate whatever it is that’s going on inside.

Just the breastfeeding alone can wipe you out. Idk how she manages it if she truly isn’t eating properly etc.
I agree with this. Several of my family members have suffered with psychosis, both post natal and otherwise, and it is very different to how Imogen is. Without intervention it quickly develops, there is no way she would be as “normal” (for want of a better expression) after 12 months of psychosis with no help. I genuinely sometimes feel for her as I think she has a very dysfunctional family, and suffers with her MH a and tries to overcompensate for her poor mental health with these OTT characteristics we see. Obviously just my opinion, and none of us truly know what is going on in her world. I think she would greatly benefit from taking time away from social media and stopped living her life for the huns

Reactions: 8

View attachment 1603472
I don’t think she has psychosis. If you watch someone like Gabbi Hanna she’s displaying more “typical” psychosis behaviour.
One of my friends in college developed psychosis when put on a wrong medication and it’s completely different to how Imo acts. It’s almost losing grip on reality but having no clue that you’ve lost grip on reality if that makes sense? I remember being on holiday in Spain and she tried to get into a taxi with a bunch of random guys because they lived down her road.. she’d just forgot we were abroad and then thought we were all people dressing up / people to be her mates & just wanted to control her.
It’s quite a serious thing to happen and if peole don’t get the right intervention it really can harm them.

I think Imos story about the health visitor and her version of reality where she’s this amazing wonderful perfect human being & always a victim is there because she’s a narcissistic. I don’ think her manic personality and OTT emotions are real or genuine. I’ve said it before but I think she’s quite void of many natural emotions so she over compensates by pretending to cry and exaggerating everything.. the way she reacts to things reminds me of how they show that emotion in kids cartoons lol.

Reactions: 10
She cannot continue to say she doesn’t body or food issues. This is becoming scary now, she is severely ill looking. My cousin died from anorexia and I’m not saying imo has it but she’s going to end up the same way
🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

My sisters partners sister had it. She ended up being sectioned because she tried to put the baby on scalding water after people visited her the first time, because of germs. It was horrendous. I think you're right, that her lack of personal care affects her mentally

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Just on that post partum psychosis again -
She’s been making up stories & making herself out to be the victim long before she had a baby.. before she’d even met Spencer.
She makes up versions of stories because she’s a life victim and can’t see fault in herself it’s everyone else around her (narcissism)

It’s her default - she gets called out or picked up on something and she cries / acts the victim / pretends to be illl.. she’s very very emotionally and socially immature. The way she deals with things to me is like a 12 year old.

The only thing that I feel has got worse about her is her manic / attention seeking behaviour and that’s mainly around Ren tbh. She’s just had a child for the wrong reasons. She sees Ren as an extension of herself, not her own little person and (like most narcissistic mothers) will constantly project onto her.
I also think she’s incredibly lazy and has Spencer who does everything for her. He does all the cooking, cleaning & housework. She’s said it herself before his role is to literally just support her/her “career”.

I also think she’s struggled massively with motherhood.. not when Ren was baby, but definitely over the past month or 2. She can’t deal with Ren not being identical to her. I don’t think she can deal with her developing her own personality, finding her voice, wanting to explore etc & it’s making imo feel like she’s not getting enough attention.. so she goes online to seek it out instead.
i know people have mentioned it but videos with Ren are more and more forced. It’s clear that she’s quite an independent toddler & is happy crawling around & exploring. But Imo will not accept that.. so shecontinues to force this “oh look she’s glued to mummyyy” on to her. She physically restrains her on to her and sometimes she looks almost angry like she’s got really wide eyes and gritted teeth.
i think it’s that that’s causing her to act like such a manic weirdo on camera.
Definitely not psychosis.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.