Imogenation #46 Everyone’s a bully, her audition memories are woolly, Imo’s lost the plot fully!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s all she is doing it for. To get praise from the huns for being the most loving mother that ever walked the earth. 🙄 She’s not doing this for Renaelia, otherwise she would not be filming it. 📹❌

Just like those TikTok videos of her singing/dancing ‘for’ Renaelia and recording them. That was for herself and the Miss Immy videos.

Stupid attention seeking narcissistic twit.
Literally man.
I know she’s a tit mum because she films herself doing the bare minimum like it’s something special to get praised for.
The way she fights SO hard for everyone to call her an amazing mum and how she constantly says it about herself is laughable.
All bloody mums are amazing! They just don’t need to film themselves singing / talking / holding their babies and have a bunch of school children tell them that though 🙄.

Imo - You only do that cus you need validation cus you know deep down you don’t give a tit about that child (so long as she can keep making you money & getting you compliments though eh?) NARCISSIST!

Reactions: 12
Hugo will be accused of creepy behaviour. “Aright G I’ve got pure p’s in ma wallet wink wink “

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's ridiculous she shouldnt be allowed to do it
👏👏 I'm sure people on here have contacted them before I'm shocked she hasn't been made to remove that video with that as the thumbnail. I saw this morn that Ms Rachel has a networth of 10mil when Miss Immy has 18k followrrs on tiktok. HAHAH

Reactions: 7
It's ridiculous she shouldnt be allowed to do it
so glad cbeebies have responded to this, she really shouldn’t be able to get away with falsely insinuating that she’s working with a reputable children’s channel when she has no experience whatsoever!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
so glad cbeebies have responded to this, she really shouldn’t be able to get away with falsely insinuating that she’s working with a reputable children’s channel when she has no experience whatsoever!
The comments are weird too. 18 and 31 year olds watching it byt don't have kids. Rank.

Reactions: 6
Can we talk about her last vlog about the "dangerous" man at 11:07 where she's saying a lady told them Ren is Spencers twin and you could hear her seething with jealousy proceeding to say but she does all the hard work? That's not okay. I've also noticed her mask slipping a few times in her last vlogs, where the sweet mommy voice and act changes and her expressions are quite scary! Let the real Imo come out.

Reactions: 22
She’s 100% pregnant, the “needing” certain things like the fish in tomato sauce on holiday and now the peach ice tea. I called it when she was holding her stomach in one of the holiday vids. God help us all if she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Would she still be carrying Clio in that carrier if she was pregnant? I feel like she’d be using it as any excuse to make Spencer do everything

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she is. I think the tuna thing is just something small she can’t eat lots of so it looks like she’s eating a lot. Same with all the fruit drinks.

Reactions: 13
If she's pregnant she's deffo popped a hole into the condom cos there's no way Spencer willingly wants one with that crank.

Would she still be carrying Clio in that carrier if she was pregnant? I feel like she’d be using it as any excuse to make Spencer do everything
But still expecting Renault to be a mummy's girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Literally man.
I know she’s a tit mum because she films herself doing the bare minimum like it’s something special to get praised for.
The way she fights SO hard for everyone to call her an amazing mum and how she constantly says it about herself is laughable.
All bloody mums are amazing! They just don’t need to film themselves singing / talking / holding their babies and have a bunch of school children tell them that though 🙄.

Imo - You only do that cus you need validation cus you know deep down you don’t give a tit about that child (so long as she can keep making you money & getting you compliments though eh?) NARCISSIST!
She’s probably deep down insecure otherwise why would she be begging for peoples approval 😬

Reactions: 3
I know this is kinda irrelevant now but I have a damaged gum which means I'm susceptible to infection so I need to basically be on a liquid diet until it heals, and I have lost SO much weight from not eating! And it got me thinking about a good couple months ago when Imo had a 'tooth infection' and so couldn't eat much - another lie/excuse to not eat enough food maybe? I don't know, all I can say is that I'm almost half the size I used to be on this liquid diet 😂 😭

Reactions: 15
I know this is kinda irrelevant now but I have a damaged gum which means I'm susceptible to infection so I need to basically be on a liquid diet until it heals, and I have lost SO much weight from not eating! And it got me thinking about a good couple months ago when Imo had a 'tooth infection' and so couldn't eat much - another lie/excuse to not eat enough food maybe? I don't know, all I can say is that I'm almost half the size I used to be on this liquid diet 😂 😭
What exactly do you have on a liquid diet?

Is it just soups you can drink.

I think imo just likes to pretend she's ill so she can go without food the prick

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What exactly do you have on a liquid diet?

I think imo just likes to pretend she's ill so she can go without food the prick
I'm sticking to things like soups, smoothies, custard (I know that's an odd one haha!), jelly, scrambled eggs, sometimes mashed potato, and that's it really. Been like that for about 10 days now 😫 If she wanted a believable excuse to not eat enough calories then any tooth/gum problems is a really good excuse - I'm constantly hungry 😅

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.