Imogenation #46 Everyone’s a bully, her audition memories are woolly, Imo’s lost the plot fully!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be really interesting to see what kids who have been exposed to thousands of strangers online are like in 10 years time when all the stories come out. Bet there is a lot of resentment towards the parents. Is it worth it Imogen?

Reactions: 11
I'm amazed at how many likes that video about miss immy has! We were watching Ms Rachel this morning and my bf said how annoying her voice was so I said just wait and put Miss Grimmy on, he didn't last 30 seconds without turning it off and now appreciates Ms Rachel much more 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
Why is she still trying to teach phonics when she has said her Miss Immy content is just entertainment. Also some comments under her latest Miss Immy TikTok saying she is sounding out the ‘p’ wrong. 😅

A240D2DC-0A2B-4F37-B9BB-6C0C468A12EA.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Why is she still trying to teach phonics when she has said it is just a bit of entertainment. Also some comments under her latest Miss Immy TikTok saying she is sounding out the ‘p’ wrong. 😅

View attachment 1554413
That top comment HAHAHA

More people have liked that video against Miss Immy than the amount that follow her tiktok page. I'd see that as enough evidence to stop making the videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's nuts. Posting videos of her daughter and watching it get a bunch of saves and then disregarding it for no other reason than she loves whoring herself out online and the kid helps to boost that. Imagine getting older and realising your mum was posting video after video online and a bunch of preds saved them? This 'family vlogging' shite is so toxic and creepy.

Reactions: 15
This is actually getting quite serious. When is there going to become a law against this kind of behaviour? I know we do live in a bit of a sensitive world now but these influences cannot keep being allowed to exploit their children.

Reactions: 24
Another pointless TikTok. Best part is the subtitles calling Renaelia ‘an alien!’ 🤣

B7DB336D-1722-4794-88AC-81215002B4D3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Queue the huns saying ‘omg hunny you are the most amazing MUM EVERRRRRR 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
That’s all she is doing it for. To get praise from the huns for being the most loving mother that ever walked the earth. 🙄 She’s not doing this for Renaelia, otherwise she would not be filming it. 📹❌

Just like those TikTok videos of her singing/dancing ‘for’ Renaelia and recording them. That was for herself and the Miss Immy videos.

Stupid attention seeking narcissistic twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is Imo actually for real? All this fuss for a peach tea? 😐😳 Asking her huns to post it to her and asking Lidl managers to order it for her. 😐😳 Also, since when does she say ‘peace out?’ 😂

B55D203C-58F4-4610-B4F7-9A1DE3995939.jpeg

Reactions: 3
My head is still reeling about Hugo being cabin Crew! Does Ryanair have some sort of death wish. Honestly if I got on a plane and saw Hugo as an attendant I'd think it was a bring your kid to work day. What next Renaelia for PM?

Is Imo actually for real? All this fuss for a peach tea? 😐😳 Asking her huns to post it to her and asking Lidl managers to order it for her. 😐😳 Also, since when does she say ‘peace out?’ 😂

View attachment 1554895
Ha ja ha ha ha . My local Lidl has it. Pity I live in Gozo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My head is still reeling about Hugo being cabin Crew! Does Ryanair have some sort of death wish. Honestly if I got on a plane and saw Hugo as an attendant I'd think it was a bring your kid to work day. What next Renaelia for PM?
More like Princess Munchy Moo Moos Chunky Choo Choos Renaelia of Brighton. 👸🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.