Imogenation #45 Hickory Dickory Dock, Miss Immy is a CoOoCk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the video she put of hugo on her story , winking at a random woman, if a man done that to her there would be a 4 part story time saying she got harassed

Reactions: 27
So who’s going to take one for the team and book a flight with Ryanair from Stansted?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m so happy Hugobee 🐝 has finally got his wings I wonder what that makes him in the bee world 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imogenation #46: Apparently everyone’s a bully, her audition memories are woolly, Imo’s lost the plot - FULLY!

Reactions: 16
Imogenation #46: Imo is bleeping nuts. Her lips looks like a duck’s, how many Mils does it take to fill, oh and she’s copying Miss Rachel still.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:

Imogenation #46: Old Miss Immy had a bee farm and HugoBee got his Ryanair wings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
How long before Imogen books another holiday to be on the flight with Hugo? “Visiting my brother at work- CABIN CREW (I cried!)”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s so lazy. Why does she not go back and check the videos she uploads or sort out the issue with her laptop storage. 😒

View attachment 1541479
View attachment 1541480
Why doesn’t she get a new laptop with more processing power at orange use external hard drive wtf she can clearly afford one when this is her job.

Imogenation #46: Wish version of Ms Rachel
I watch ms Rachel with my baby every time I see she has posted for imos baby channel the size of her mouth freaks me out can’t think of anything worse than having on in the background 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck them all at this point, wish they’d all get their wings and duck off somewhere.

New thread suggestion: Hugo got his wings, Imo still can’t sing, Miss Rachel she’s not, big mouth has lost the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ll say it again. She has not shown Rens room for a reason. That being - she bed shares/ co sleeps! No shame for it if done safely. I do it with my 9 month old but it’s the fact she never admits it. She’s like “oh I’ll have to do a nursery tour” she’s just full of tit. In her part 2 going on about this person she pays to help her learn about baby sleep I mean come on. She wouldn’t cope if this was the olden days. What did anyone do without sleep coaches eh? Yawn 🥱
I don’t understand what her problem is. If a baby is tired, they will sleep. If they’re not tired and more interested in seeing what’s going on around them, they won’t sleep. My son stopped all daytime sleeping at 13 months so I stopped trying to get him to sleep because he obviously didn’t need it. It’s not the law that a baby has to sleep for X amount of hours a day! Why force it?! 🤷🏻

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.