Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotus101

VIP Member
I have a child, and I don’t expect to get special treatment because I CHOSE to have one. How does that even make sense? You’d think after 2 previous holidays in the past 2 months, and their AWFUL experiences that they’d expect it to be shit to travel with a child. Also what… you get to check in quicker to then stand around in another part of the airport for your flight? Either way you’re waiting around 😂 I can’t even imagine the scenes of Grimmo shouting / jumping / screeching in the queue to entertain Rennie. While acting shocked at all the other mum’s JUDGING HER
couldn’t help it….
5174E2A4-B917-4971-9CAF-F9F7FBA257A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

GroovyChick

A2E36E28-1B76-4663-B64D-43E559E75154.jpeg

This was my favourite bit of all…..
Other babies: “dada, mama, ball, etc”
Hugo Bee: “the only job I’ll ever do is be a flight attendant”

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Hollierachx

VIP Member
I thought all he’s ever wanted to be was a pilot? Can you imagine him over the speaker “wagwan my g’s, hoping only 10/10 girls are on this flight because I got bare p’s and a fake Gucci hat if you wanna see?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 52

whispers168

I’ve got a 4 month old baby, we are struggling to make ends meet every single month having to make major cut backs to the point where I sometimes think (and don’t judge me because I don’t mean it I just get so anxious) that had I of known things would go this way with cost of living I wouldn’t have got pregnant.
AND THEN you have the likes of imo swanning off of not one, not two but THREE holidays in the last what, 3 months? And being gifted literally everything in her life. AND SHES THE ONE HARD DONE BY? Posting all this sh*t like it’s nothing. Seriously, get in the real world, both of you (imo and spenny). Every day I lose more and more respect for them. I can’t believe I was a ‘hun’

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Lotus101

VIP Member
On her latest tik tok of the hotel room it's says ad/gifted I'm assuming the whole holiday is gifted because she tagged a holiday company! Makes it even worst she was moaning about the dirty plane when she's on a free holiday!
It makes me so angry she can’t even be arsed to fucking iron her clothes before making an ad she’s been paid to do. On a holiday she’s been paid to go on.
She literally has 0 charisma and she’s not funny.. at all? Why would a brand wanna work with her with her man.
Also this comment before it gets swiftly deleted:
99F2E578-3DAD-47D2-A0DC-B271A8F4957B.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Look how squashed and uncomfortable she is. She’s all red, I bet she was roasting and then being stuck in that tight carrier by her stupid mother must have amplified the heat by 100! Selfish antics from Imo but that’s nothing unusual! I’d like to see her trapped in the heat in a carrier. Give her a taste of her own bloody medicine.

F3FC340B-EBAB-4AD4-A5E5-BBAC9FF182F9.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Lotus101

VIP Member
Oh dear, Spenny has joined the ✨ not complaining, just explaining ✨ pointless TikTok video bandwagon. 🫠

View attachment 1527585
fuck me they’re both so entitled.
Why should you get to skip a queue because you have children ffs?
And also it doesn’t even look that long 🙄. Are they so up their own arses they don’t even know it’s the summer holidays still so obviously families WITH SCHOOL AGED CHILDREN are going to be going away??
Your child isn’t in school and neither of you work you can go away whatever month you like - imagine picking August and then having the audacity to complain about the queues.

also stop filiming random people and uploading it to your fucking tiktok 🤦‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

chichi100

Oh dear, Spenny has joined the ✨ not complaining, just explaining ✨ pointless TikTok video bandwagon. 🫠

View attachment 1527585
Spencer needs to shut the fuck up. They could of go on holiday any time of the year and they’ve gone in school holidays the busiest time of the year. Get a grip some people can’t even go on holiday.
Why does he feel like he’s entitled to special treatment. You’ve chosen to have a child. Wait in the queue like everyone else
3A57F10E-1F1F-49EF-8F87-C80D501F22CF.jpeg

Massive twat 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Hollierachx

VIP Member
I reckon she's going to be in a mental asylum by the time she's 35. it's not normal to be this erratic
IM LIKE MARMITE ANGEL YOU EITHER LIKE ME OR YOU DONT BUT THATS ABSOLUTELY FINE! WE’RE ALL DIFFERENT AND THATS WHAT MAKES IT SO MAGICAL! IVE ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS, ASK MY MUM! WE ALWAYS COMPLIMENT GIRLS BECAUSE US WOMEN HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER NOT PUT EACHOTHER DOWN!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

chichi100

Ren looks so fed up of Imo constantly singing and shouting in her face. She’s just not interested in her mum’s dicking about at all
B7D1378B-5E74-4019-8465-7A62EAB69C95.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Ex93

She actually disgusts me. They both do.

We are literally in a massive crisis regarding finances in this country, she did not have to buy that mousse that she’ll dip her tongue in and count it as her 300 calories she allows herself per day.

People don’t have £5 to buy their kids food for fuck sake, as for him, he’s a massive melt and has no backbone whatsoever. If she told him to bend over so creepy Hugobee could bone him, he would.

All of them can fuck off, deluded, fake, horrid people.

That poor little girl don’t have a hope in hell with them two and her twatty grandparents.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34