Imogenation #45 Hickory Dickory Dock, Miss Immy is a CoOoCk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hugo looks like a right posh twit in those pics 😂👏🏻

Also, im sick of people saying ‘look what I manifested’ and ‘just manifest huns’ no. Things in life take hard bloody work.

Reactions: 18
A2E36E28-1B76-4663-B64D-43E559E75154.jpeg

This was my favourite bit of all…..
Other babies: “dada, mama, ball, etc”
Hugo Bee: “the only job I’ll ever do is be a flight attendant”

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I think it’s so funny how Hugo was so happy to be flying on British airways and now he works for Ryanair… I bet he would’ve sulked if Imogen made him fly with Ryanair a few months back😂😂 (btw I’m not saying it’s a bad thing just funny because how he acted in the past)

Reactions: 7
I thought all he’s ever wanted to be was a pilot? Can you imagine him over the speaker “wagwan my g’s, hoping only 10/10 girls are on this flight because I got bare p’s and a fake Gucci hat if you wanna see?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I thought all he’s ever wanted to be was a pilot? Can you imagine him over the speaker “wagwan my g’s, hoping only 10/10 girls are on this flight because I got bare p’s and a fake Gucci hat if you wanna see?!”
Hahahahahahahahahahahah

Reactions: 3
Just incase anyone missed it before she deleted the tiktok just now. Says “we just passed 2 vans speeding" How did you pass them if they were not speeding?!
She is so self righteous 😂 also still find it hilarious her sat in the back of the car. No wonder Ren doesn’t sleep in the car seat when she has big gob in her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is so self righteous 😂 also still find it hilarious her sat in the back of the car. No wonder Ren doesn’t sleep in the car seat when she has big gob in her face.
Omg anything she does with that child is not bleeping normal & way OTT.
No wonder she gets judged she’s a bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 7
Hugo looks like a prick. Like a self righteous bell end whose parents are rich. He'll be on love island thinking he'll have the girls frothing that he's a Ryanair lad and she'll be 'so proud.' duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.