Imogenation #45 Hickory Dickory Dock, Miss Immy is a CoOoCk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly think the Imogenation threads always have the best titles. So proud to be part of the most loving huns on the internet ❤❤😍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she’s 28/29? she looks so old & haggard
I think it’s like someone else said & just malnutrition.
She can cake herself in all the foundation & bronzer that she likes but she looks ill.

Reactions: 19
I think it’s like someone else said & just malnutrition.
She can cake herself in all the foundation & bronzer that she likes but she looks ill.
It’s crazy how she looked so healthy literally 2-3 years ago to what she looks like now. She has definitely aged a lot in a short space of time :unsure:

In her primark challenge vlog she’s talking about her moms size and whether she will be a 10 or a 12. She knows full well the sizes are 6-8 / 10-12 / 14-16. She done 1700 primark hauls this year already. Just another opportunity to talk about sizes. She’s obsessed.

It’s crazy how she looked so healthy literally 2-3 years ago to what she looks like now. She has definitely aged a lot in a short space of time :unsure:
Also she outfit she put together for her mom was gross. Very unflattering.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

In her primark challenge vlog she’s talking about her moms size and whether she will be a 10 or a 12. She knows full well the sizes are 6-8 / 10-12 / 14-16. She done 1700 primark hauls this year already. Just another opportunity to talk about sizes. She’s obsessed.

Also she outfit she put together for her mom was gross. Very unflattering.
She mentioned the sizes so much and it really isn’t relevant. Was her mum happy to have her clothes size blasted over the internet?
and when she said to bit take the tag off the sunglasses- she definitely takes it all back. They must dislike her at the returns desk in Primark

Reactions: 9
She mentioned the sizes so much and it really isn’t relevant. Was her mum happy to have her clothes size blasted over the internet?
and when she said to bit take the tag off the sunglasses- she definitely takes it all back. They must dislike her at the returns desk in Primark
All the clothes covered in fake tan and smelling like cheese 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
And that’s why she has no time to take Renaynay to a sensory class. Because she’s always at a return till after filming pointless content 😂

Reactions: 18
she is 1000% going to home school Renault clio, can see it now
I think she’ll try and get her into a private school.
As a teacher in a main stream school she 1000000% will not cope with sending Ren there.
Purely because she won’t be able to deal with Ren being treated as 1 in 30. She won’t cope with another child getting awards above Ren. She won’t cope with Ren not being massively fussed over & told how amazing and brilliant she is. She definitely won’t cope if Ren does anything wrong! She’ll be one of those nightmare parents arguing with the teacher and blaming it on somebody else. She won’t cope with Ren have little arguments or fall outs with friends.
She genuinely not stable enough for it and I’m not even sure how different private schools sre. I just know the class sizes are smaller so she may get a bit more “attention”.

If she doesn’t end up home schooling her then 🚩 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩!!!!
Will just completely confirm her unhealthy attachment to her because we all know it won’t be for Rens benefit it’ll be for hers.

Reactions: 15
I think she’ll try and get her into a private school.
As a teacher in a main stream school she 1000000% will not cope with sending Ren there.
Purely because she won’t be able to deal with Ren being treated as 1 in 30. She won’t cope with another child getting awards above Ren. She won’t cope with Ren not being massively fussed over & told how amazing and brilliant she is. She definitely won’t cope if Ren does anything wrong! She’ll be one of those nightmare parents arguing with the teacher and blaming it on somebody else. She won’t cope with Ren have little arguments or fall outs with friends.
She genuinely not stable enough for it and I’m not even sure how different private schools sre. I just know the class sizes are smaller so she may get a bit more “attention”.
But then she was so badly bullied 🙄 at a private school so would she put her poor munchy moo moo’s through that? No doubt she’ll home school her, she’s a phonetics genius after all!! I’m sure miss early A Level Maths will be able to keep up with the school curriculum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But then she was so badly bullied 🙄 at a private school so would she put her poor munchy moo moo’s through that? No doubt she’ll home school her, she’s a phonetics genius after all!! I’m sure miss early A Level Maths will be able to keep up with the school curriculum 😂
that’s very true.. maybe she’ll wait to see what Zoella does and just try and copy hahah.

• Haha
that’s very true.. maybe she’ll wait to see what Zoella does and just try and copy hahah.
I bet she prays they can go to the same school so she can be best friends with Zoe 😂 it’s already embarrassing her copying her throughout pregnancy and commenting beggy comments on her IG posts. Zoe doesn’t even know she exists

Reactions: 10
I bet she prays they can go to the same school so she can be best friends with Zoe 😂 it’s already embarrassing her copying her throughout pregnancy and commenting beggy comments on her IG posts. Zoe doesn’t even know she exists
I bet she knows “of her” through Mark Ferris. He would have told her she was a nutjob and uses people to get more popular. Zoe will be staying well clear of her

Reactions: 9
She is literally the worst. The whole time Ren is trying to climb she is shouting at her. I practice Montessori learning so I’m bias but it’s 101 to not talk to your child when they’re figuring something out because it can be distracting, so they can end up hurting themselves because they’re not concentrating. She is stunting that poor babies growth in every aspect of her life

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She is literally the worst. The whole time Ren is trying to climb she is shouting at her. I practice Montessori learning so I’m bias but it’s 101 to not talk to your child when they’re figuring something out because it can be distracting, so they can end up hurting themselves because they’re not concentrating. She is stunting that poor babies growth in every aspect of her life
Omg she cannot let that child focus on anything but her can she????!
It’s so bloody strange!!!! It’s like she’s distracting her because she wants her attention to be on her and her only. She cannot stand that poor baby getting any independence.
why does she constantly shout at her too? It’s so jarring man I can’t cope.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.