Imogenation #45 Hickory Dickory Dock, Miss Immy is a CoOoCk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer looks absolutely DRAINED
If you hate watch her, do it through there to not give her any views 😈

I can’t even hate watch her YouTube vids.
I can JUUSSTTT about tolerate a tiktok under 1 min 😂.
Allllll of her videos are the same, filming shelves going “OMGGG HUNNNSS LOOOOKKK ITS JUST UNREALL OMMGGG” then her and Spencer being like “oohhh here he / she goeessss” “go onnnnn boyyyy!” Then look at the next shelf “Omg look at these candles they smell UNREAALLL don’t you think babyyy? They smell unreallll”
It’s just such a bleeping odd way to behave 😂.

also her comment about lucky charms
“Omg my brothers love this they used to get it all the time when we used to go to florida”
You went to Florida ? Multiple times? And could afford lucky charms?
duck off trying to make out you grew up with nothing.
The entitlement bafflesssssss me!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her B&M video…duck me.

Spencer genuinely looks like he can’t do it anymore,the difference between him now and before Imogen is seriously concerning.He looks SHOCKINGLY BAD.

As for Imogen I have no words.She so very clearly shows signs ED and is extremely manic.Forever claiming she doesn’t drink and do drugs but I can bet any money she’s 100% developed an addiction to some prescription drugs or something along the lines.It is shocking how her behaviour is altered nearly every video,something is causing her to be so bleeping looney.

Also love the shameless emotional abuse on camera.” all he does is put me down” said about a million times.” “Doesn’t let me live my dream” and many other digs while filming him following her like a lost pup? She’s trying to embarrass him and get under his skin so much I cannot stand it.

venomous witch.

Reactions: 32
Her B&M video…duck me.

Spencer genuinely looks like he can’t do it anymore,the difference between him now and before Imogen is seriously concerning.He looks SHOCKINGLY BAD.

As for Imogen I have no words.She so very clearly shows signs ED and is extremely manic.Forever claiming she doesn’t drink and do drugs but I can bet any money she’s 100% developed an addiction to some prescription drugs or something along the lines.It is shocking how her behaviour is altered nearly every video,something is causing her to be so bleeping looney.

Also love the shameless emotional abuse on camera.” all he does is put me down” said about a million times.” “Doesn’t let me live my dream” and many other digs while filming him following her like a lost pup? She’s trying to embarrass him and get under his skin so much I cannot stand it.

venomous witch.
She’s absolutely awful to him. I bet she torments the poor fella non stop when the camera stops rolling 😟

Always gets to me that TikTok she filmed a couple of moths ago when she put the Too Faced lip injection lipgloss on him and she knew exactly what she was doing as he has sensitive skin but anyway, he had a bad reaction to it and she just kept smirking at the camera like a freak 🤯 knowing that she had successfully hurt his sensitive skin. I’m all about couples having banter but that’s just nasty. Of course Hugo was there chirping away in the background egging her on as he is grandad robin and reincarnated pet dog after all 😒😅

Reactions: 20
Imo wanting the #freebies #gifted 🙄 Why doesn’t she just do a Google search? 😐 Is she really asking if it is just Pandora that does charm bracelets! 🫠

275BE960-078E-472B-B942-54B1D6FFA30F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does Spencer not tell her to shut up and stop screaming and shouting in public places. How is he not embarrassed?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her B&M video…duck me.

venomous witch.
Has she ever given a reason for not drinking?
Why did Spencer stop drinking when he got with her?
I can imagine spending any time around her is utterly exhausting.

Reactions: 4
It’s when Spencer points out an outdoors toy for Renalia’s first birthday and she asks if she’ll be playing outside in September 🥴 has she heard of coats, tights, wellies etc? Even though September isn’t cold. Does she think babies are locked up between September and April? Baffles me so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
297k followers and only 3 comments on her latest Instagram post! 😳 Her engagement is really low for the number of followers she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has she ever given a reason for not drinking?
Why did Spencer stop drinking when he got with her?
I can imagine spending any time around her is utterly exhausting.
Doesn’t she claim they never liked the taste but then she bought Spencer an alcohol free gin one time so that surely defeats the point? It doesn’t add up to me.
She said she hasn’t drunk for years but also downed pure vodka before her date with Spencer. I like alcohol but even I wouldn’t drink vodka without a mixer.

Reactions: 15
Doesn’t she claim they never liked the taste but then she bought Spencer an alcohol free gin one time so that surely defeats the point? It doesn’t add up to me.
She said she hasn’t drunk for years but also downed pure vodka before her date with Spencer. I like alcohol but even I wouldn’t drink vodka without a mixer.
Wtf??? Haha. Like obvs if she doesn’t wanna drink I have no judgments for it but it’s the fact she brings it up all the tiiimeee “alcohol freeee” “mocktailsss.. no alcohol cus we don’t drink” but has never actually explained why?
It’s like again her reasoning is just muddled up in her lies 😂.

I personally think it’s because she’s got some type of personality disorder that gets worse when she drinks. Like it’s a mental health thing.
Because she has to have some sort of stance against it and a reason she doesn’t like it otherwise Spencer wouldn’t not drink too.
Fair enough if he didn’t get drunk but had the odd 1 but from his old posts he used to go out drinking etc quite a lot and to just suddenly go t total.. there must have been a reason.

I mean maybe it’s just a we don’t wanna drink, not interested in it, there’s more to life than drink etc. which is completely fair enough but again it’s weird that they constantly mention they don’t drink (like being dairy & gluten freee haha) but never mention why.
I haven’t drank in ages cus I just cba and now I’m pregnant 😂, but I just order a soft drink and don’t mention it? So no one asks / cares.
But if I was constantly like “I NEED AN ALCOHOL FREEEE DRINKKKK EVERYONE I DONT DRINKKK” I’d expect people would ask why.

Reactions: 5
I believe at some point she did say it’s something to do with her stomach condition.

However…

I 100% agree that she does have a personality directed which fucks with her HEAVILY so it’s probably in her best interest not to otherwise Spencey would run for the hills!

She has a massive superior syndrome that’s why she has to announce that everything is alcohol free to make people feel somehow lesser than her because she doesn’t drink alcohol.Her god complex is INSANE.

I also think the times she used to work in London in Clubs she was a massive bleep and it traumatised her.That’s why she was scared of men and didn’t have sex for years.Sorry to be so blunt but if she acts as sexual as she does doing Miss Immy imagine her 10 years younger off her face,in club surrounded by men.

Reactions: 11
Just watching the Primark challenge from the other day…
“She wants to get out, she wants some more ham” - Ren’s future is going to be Gabby Lindley who takes ham to the hairdressers #ifyouknowyouknow

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screenshot from her recent TikTok has killed me 😂😂 looks like a fully fledged duck 😂😂

F922E347-5B88-4A67-B8F1-12AF995158CD.jpeg

79F8A3D9-6981-4D6C-8DB4-D4115411D170.png

Spencer’s agitated with her you can just tell. Trying to move around her but she gets right in his way. Spenny’s starting to look like his old self, great to see 🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.