Imogenation #45 Hickory Dickory Dock, Miss Immy is a CoOoCk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is literally the worst. The whole time Ren is trying to climb she is shouting at her. I practice Montessori learning so I’m bias but it’s 101 to not talk to your child when they’re figuring something out because it can be distracting, so they can end up hurting themselves because they’re not concentrating. She is stunting that poor babies growth in every aspect of her life
I really feel like she films these things to go “SEE she does move around!” and has to narrate it to make a huge point

Reactions: 4
I love how this girl is mocking her and she’s sarcastically commented “lol 😂” not her usual “OMG I LOVE YOU ANGEL”

42428B6C-326A-46FD-B5CD-47C639965652.png
7CF7420D-F903-4054-A82B-50B06C7EEF04.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is literally the worst. The whole time Ren is trying to climb she is shouting at her. I practice Montessori learning so I’m bias but it’s 101 to not talk to your child when they’re figuring something out because it can be distracting, so they can end up hurting themselves because they’re not concentrating. She is stunting that poor babies growth in every aspect of her life
looks like she’s starting to get some hair to me, clearly not EXACTLY like imo like she was trying so hard to suggest!!!

Reactions: 8
looks like she’s starting to get some hair to me, clearly not EXACTLY like imo like she was trying so hard to suggest!!!
Her story will change now. She will claim that she started to get hair at exactly 10 months, 3 weeks and 4 days so they are EXACTLY THE SAME

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She remembered her brand after how long of being quiet about it? 🤣🤣🤣 Also what has a photo of her in a 👙 on holiday with Renaelia have anything to do with the Q?

2FFE2EA1-C63E-430D-B38A-A434AD46EA44.jpeg

Reactions: 5
The fact she denied having her lips done saying it’s just ✨lip scrub✨ makes me PISS how dumb does she think her followers are 😂
Those look like two completely different people. The lip scrub line is hilarious. Like when Kylie Jenner said she used suction to create her pout 😂 these people 🙄

Reactions: 11
Her content is so uninspired…she just does a rota of hauls, crappy challenges, and vlog type videos where she never leaves the house. No wonder she’s losing subscribers!!

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 4
“OMG do you think I need the S? But the Small won’t give me corset vibes” 😴

F617D8BE-83A1-425A-BBBF-0F4857A60FBF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Spencer. Wish I could cook him a nice big burger with onion rings he really looks like he could do with it 😋🍔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.