Imogenation #44 Old Miss Immy had a nerve, claiming she could teach.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at her insta… so this witch. Who has done nothing but complain about how little her baby sleeps. How she didn’t sleep a wink on holiday. How she wouldn’t nap… is now trying to advertise a baby cot that magically helps her to fall asleep?
Omg everything she does is intolerable 😂.
So this witch 😂 love it, I can sense the hatred! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I’ve just subjected myself to the Primark YT video and I’m horrified that Rennie was babbling away in her pushchair and Imo immediately said “oh she wants to get out, she needs more ham”.

She is developing seriously damaging food associations for that poor child…she’s going to grow up reaching for food whenever she’s upset or bored because her mother is teaching her that food is a crutch. It seriously boils my blood that she doesn’t understand the long term impact of her lazy parenting 🤬🤬
She’s also going to seriously stunt that poor girl’s communication development if every time she makes a noise she just gives her something to shut her up

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.