Imogenation #44 Old Miss Immy had a nerve, claiming she could teach.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple of points..

Firstly having Rennie has NOT calmed her down.. Jesus Christ it has made her absolutely pyscho!!

Secondly WHY does she mention her parents in everything? I don’t understand.. I love my parents but I don’t talk about them all day everyday?
also she doesn’t ever look at the “bigger picture” & has no way to gain perspective. She sits in her house withhusband and baby and spends endless amounts of money at fastfashion brands / shops.

I swear her and Spencer collect a bunch of cliches from random mindfulness instagrams and then say “yup this is me!” When it isn’t.

In reality she stays “positive” because she indulges herself in a world where she is this perfect amazing woman who can do no wrong and only listens / surrounds herself by people who also think the same.
To the point where she can’t even have somebody question something she’s done.
& she’s got the luxury of being able to do that - most of us who have jobs are around people we dislike / don’t like us / get negative feedback sometimes / mess things up… ya know, being a human. Being real.
she had none of that.
I’d be bloody Miss positivity if I had £££ coming in each month to pay my bills and mortgage by making a few tit videos. Spending everyday watching my kids grow & being able to control who you do / do not listen to 😂.

she’s literally the most entitled twit.

Reactions: 20
Couple of points..

Firstly having Rennie has NOT calmed her down.. Jesus Christ it has made her absolutely pyscho!!

Secondly WHY does she mention her parents in everything? I don’t understand.. I love my parents but I don’t talk about them all day everyday?
shes one of they weirdos that have never had any friends so muck about with their family

Reactions: 9
Im part of the inverted nipple crew too! Expressing is SUCH hard work I did the same for my daughter for 4 weeks you should be incredibly proud of yourself!
Yup similar here too! I'm due my second in three weeks and posts like hers really do not help by adding pressure to successfully breastfeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also I’m v confused.. she had eggs avocado toast last night for dinner.. but on her Instagram they went out for brunch where she had the exact same meal ???? Huh?!😂
Different day. She had that awful gingham dress on which she has on in the TikTok’s where she “went to brighton pride”

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Nobody writes these questions, she makes them up herself so she can challenge everything written about her here. What.a.loser. :LOL:

Reactions: 22
Just looked at her insta… so this witch. Who has done nothing but complain about how little her baby sleeps. How she didn’t sleep a wink on holiday. How she wouldn’t nap… is now trying to advertise a baby cot that magically helps her to fall asleep?
Omg everything she does is intolerable 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just looked at her insta… so this witch. Who has done nothing but complain about how little her baby sleeps. How she didn’t sleep a wink on holiday. How she wouldn’t nap… is now trying to advertise a baby cot that magically helps her to fall asleep?
And miraculously has a discount code for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh dear, she's nit happy the the HV said that Renaelia is a bit chubby.. The thing is, she IS chubby, I'm sure if she was allowed to move round a bit more she'd slim down. No-one is telling you to put her on a diet ffs.

Reactions: 18
Which just goes to show the duplicitous nature of many influencers.

Reactions: 4
So I’ve just subjected myself to the Primark YT video and I’m horrified that Rennie was babbling away in her pushchair and Imo immediately said “oh she wants to get out, she needs more ham”.

She is developing seriously damaging food associations for that poor child…she’s going to grow up reaching for food whenever she’s upset or bored because her mother is teaching her that food is a crutch. It seriously boils my blood that she doesn’t understand the long term impact of her lazy parenting 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.