Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am starting to think I genuinely will never escape this woman.
I mentioned it in much much earlier threads but I actually used to be Grimmo’s neighbour when she lived in a block of flats in Hove and we used to complain all the time because all you could hear is her shouting down at a camera and we used to have a block WhatsApp without her in complaining of the noise.
I moved out with my husband to another area of hove and she quickly became neighbours down the road where we would see them two walking around looking miserable together.

we moved out 25 minutes out of Brighton and I CONSTANTLY see her and the rest of the goonies in Crawley Primark, B&M and The Range… so much so that one of her most recent videos actually features me trying to dodge the camera whilst they continue to film with me in the background. I can PROMISE you all that existing near her physically is a full time fucking job. Even local staff complain about her coming in shouting down at a camera and disrupting customers.
Now, Miss Immy is all over my for you page on Tiktok even though I keep blocking her videos 🥲 maybe we are meant to be bffs lmfao.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Finally figured out who Imogen’s twin is, it’s Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town 😭

2CD65EF0-F4DA-4032-AA3E-2B35F84A43C3.jpeg

Greasy haired triple threat huns 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 58

roryangel

VIP Member
Wtf is that story about with the lady buying her flowers in Waitrose??? It made no sense

she just talks and talks but doesn’t ever make any sense with her stories

I gathered from her rambling:

- she’s having a bad day.. Coming on her period .. feeling ‘meh’

- decides to go out for a walk (but she’s sitting in a car?)

- she’s showing ren the balloons in Waitrose

- as she leaves a woman gives her flowers? And says imo DESERVES them

Erm what?
ex waitrose worker here, we used to get told to hand out all of the ‘out of date’ flowers that we legally couldn’t sell and it would be completely random who we gave them to because we just wanted to free up space in the bins!!! so once again imo is making a mountain out of a molehill and really isn’t that special 🤣🤣 so funny to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Berniebow

In her most recent TikTok. “We need to be mindful of people going on holidays because not everyone can afford to go on holiday”. Umm haven’t you just been in two holidays and plastered it all over your social medias? AND one of those holidays YOU could afford to pay for another person to come!? Your theeee biggest cunt ever alive. You are so tone deaf it’s unreal and you think you represent the voice of those who can’t speak due to mental health. Let me tell you, you little cunt you do not represent anyone you are so beyond stupid and look like a blow up doll with those lips. I’m saying YOU Imogen because we know you read here

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I find it bizarre that she was happy to leave Ren with her Mum for 2 hours so she could go to a gym class with Spenny but feels guilty leaving Spenny with his own child for 20 mins while she eats her dinner

• Heart
Reactions: 48

gdennis20

VIP Member
Remember huns.. Imogen is an INCREDIBLE MOTHER but chooses to not take her daughter to playgroups or classes.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Kathleen22

VIP Member
D7FF706D-D6FF-4DEE-A70C-A312989E48EE.png

ffs she’s had a green screen delivered😖

the “ee eyeee eee eye OOooooo” is honestly so cringe 🤣 trying so hard to sing in tune.

she is the epitome of jack of all trades, master of none. She wants a hand in everything but inevitably fails at it all.

Let’s recap….

hunny store - lip kits…was so excited, it was her DREAM, sold a few, never spoken about for months

hunny store - lashes… HER DREAM. seen her use them maybe once or twice.

hunny store - BRAND NEW PALETTE 🎨 your go to palette for everyday looks huns. Promoted it maybe 3 or 4 times??

hunny store - sUsTaInABlE queen launched her clothing and promised there was soooo much more to come. So far it’s been 8 items of clothing; this was also her DREAM to own a fashion brand. It currently has almost 50% off some items, again not been promoted, you do the math huns.

she hasn’t posted on the hunny store page since 29th may, it’s now almost august.

She has NO passion for anything apart from being a massive attention seeking money grabbing cow 🐄

she now is pursuing to teach children on a brand new YouTube channel. She’s promised to do 50 courses to ‘LeARn’ coz she’s such a perfect princess.

when the hell will she have time to do all of this PLUS be a mother???

she’s a complete joke.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Millyhex

On her story she put ‘mummy’s and daddy’s’, it should be mummies and daddies!! She can’t even get basic grammar right and she is claiming to teach kids!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43