Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
76691D5A-1C9C-4147-B3FD-F4B809D804DD.jpeg

Sorry but does anyone else watch / follow aimzwat? Pulls the same annoying facial expression as Imo, face tunes every single one of her photos AND has the most insufferable boyfriend ever.

sound familiar? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey sorry totally new here (although I had found her and THOSE “friend” recap YouTube vids yeaaaars ago) - I’ve had an Imogenation cleanse since then *bliss* but she just appeared in my feed and WHOA where has half of her gone why is she such a stick insect now, how has she lost so much weight ?!

Reactions: 9
Hey sorry totally new here (although I had found her and THOSE “friend” recap YouTube vids yeaaaars ago) - I’ve had an Imogenation cleanse since then *bliss* but she just appeared in my feed and WHOA where has half of her gone why is she such a stick insect now, how has she lost so much weight ?!
She only eats air

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Miss Immy has posted on TikTok. She’s ✨ not complaining, just explaining! ✨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just seen Faith Kellys insta story about influencers lying about work they've had done.

Considering Imo thinks shes her bestie it made me laugh as she defo cant relate to this 🤣🤭

41F3917E-DD04-4164-AE50-BE828509442F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People are saying she should have a channel dedicated to children’s videos. NO! PLEASE NO!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
People are saying she should have a channel dedicated to children’s videos. NO! PLEASE NO!

View attachment 1393859
the caption of that tiktok reallyyyy irked me!! ‘really? do people want that? 🥺’ she’s really trying to make out like other people are the reason why she’s created ‘miss imi’ when in actual fact she’s a self and money obsessed woman who would’ve made an account for this children's presenter character whether people asked for it or not 🙄

Reactions: 16
Her tongue is so yellow. Her breath must reek! Also her fake posh well spoken voice she has in this video, does my head in!
The fact her mum bought her breath mints as part of her birthday gifts says it all 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.