Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
I’ve watched bits of her holiday vlogs and when they first arrive to the hotel and get food she talks about how she had a salad and is going to “roll out of this place” or something, implying that was something indulgent.
Her tiktok where she made cod curry shes drinking loads of water before she eats it. I definitely think she has real issues with food and I have no idea why Spencer doesn’t do anything about it

Reactions: 19

Lotus101

VIP Member
The way she chews honestly infuriates me. Smacking her big fucking lips. It’s so disgusting. Also she took the smallest bite, “chewed” for ages and then starts talking with her mouth open and it’s still in her mouth 🤢
“It’ll be lovely with a bit of DAIRY FREE butter” okay we get it. I’m vegan and I never say “vegan burger” or vegan before anything I eat because everyone knows it wouldn’t be actual meat or dairy 🙄View attachment 1364880View attachment 1364881
View attachment 1364883
I don’t even have to watch this to know what she’s saying..

*sickening lip smacking and chewing* mmm, mmMmm, MMM lovely, MMMMMM.. it is absolutely UNREAL hunnsss.

• Haha
“Mills this is your calling…” 🥴 Erm no Spenny please do not encourage her. We do NOT need more of this shit. ❌ What exactly is he proud of? Literally anyone can sing nursery rhymes, it doesn’t take a special talent or PhD to do so. 😳

FC576D5F-B2BB-46CD-A303-8A1C3CA3C5AA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Hollierachx

VIP Member
Did anyone notice how excited / happy Ren got when interacting with another baby? And old big gob is depriving the SWEET SWEET CLEVER GIRL 😬 of the enjoyment of a baby class and social skills. What a selfish nasty women.
52DF0592-2EC4-4D67-B716-11DCC9577247.jpeg

Hollierachx

VIP Member
She is so mentally unstable. ‘Crying’ about Bensalad running into school to tell her he was born. That story never made sense to me. What parent would be allowed to run into a school unannounced 🙄 also her stained fake tan mouth is so disgusting.
“He was the first baby I held and now I have my own” she’s so tapped. It’s so odd that she try’s to make everything connect.
Don't even get me started on how much of a pig sty her house is. They’re both at home 24/7 how is it such a mess. Why keep toys out that are too young for Ren or too old. Put them away! It gives me anxiety the amount of shit everywhere!

I love how Hugo basically let on that he already knew what was going on but I think she forgot that he’s not got the same brain as lap dog Spencer and won’t go along with her fake surprises.

Last edited:
  • Haha

MoveBtchGetOutTheWay

It's the way she's said "these other mums" to me, that's derogatory. It's like she thinks she's superior.
Any normal person would just say, "the other mums" surely?!

Lotus101

VIP Member
Obviously as an adult I find Miss Rachel annoying but she’s good at what she does and I can see why so many babies and toddlers love her.
I can’t explain it but she has a warm aura about her and looks like she puts a lot of thought and effort into her videos and songs… and actually knows how to teach and what children / babies need to learn.

Then we have Miss Immy.. a complete lazy, narcissistic, psycho. She will NOT become a tv presenter or the British Miss Rachel purely because she’s too shit at what she does 😂.
I didn’t watch all the video she uploaded because i couldn’t but when I zoomed through it just looked chaotic and rushed.
She’ll run out of things to do / record because she won’t even bother to learn about the needs of children.
She looks like she just repeated every stupid tiktok she’s ever made with Ren but done it behind a green screen? 😂
Pathetic.

i think she should focus on raising her own child tbh as she’s failing horrifically at that 🙃.

Michellellehcim

Still going on. Just shut it Imo. Is Spenny okay?

View attachment 1397288
She has purposely tried to make it so Spencer can’t do much so she can’t complain or explain that.
also I exclusively breastfed my little girl… early days were hard but at the age Ren is now my partner could easily settle her…. It’s sickening how she wants Ren to just depend on her but it’s hilarious that Ren prefers Spenny anyway.

ShrimpCocktail389

You guys seen that she's turned off the comments on the YouTube video? :LOL: Poor Spencer probably can't keep up

My bf has just asked what we are all chatting about on Tattle so I showed him the video. His immediate reaction was "That makeup is terrifying. There's no way they'd let her be on children's TV with that makeup".😂 Baffles me that Imo completely misses shit like that but yet my 26 year old accountant boyfriend with no interest in kids TV spots it straight away 😂

• Haha
Exactly this! But if someone points this out to her they’ll be called the hater like they are the ones in the wrong.
Classic narcissistic behaviour
Even this Youtube video is for HERSELF/about HERSELF. She is trying too hard, her facial expressions are just not it, I feel like she is staring into my soul. 👻

Imo we see through your facade. 🙄 You are trying to live out your failed acting degree/dreams through this nonsense and pretence of being a ‘Children’s TV Presenter!’

As you always say Miss Immy - ✨ not complaining, just explaining! ✨

Also Miss Immy? More like Miss Me Me Me! (Next thread title please!)

D_Wills

VIP Member
I am so confused. What in the name of God is this latest video? She is really alienating her viewers who don't have young children. Were we supposed to just sit through 25 minutes of that utter weirdness?

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
Do you know what I actually find Spenny quite a good laugh when he’s taking the piss in Imo’s dance videos 😂 if he met the right woman and wasn’t under the thumb so much he would have the potential to be great and his behaviour wouldn’t be as sickly and subservient
I think this is why she’s always OTT in saying how perfect he is, and how they are the best couple etc, to gaslight him in to staying.

• Heart

Hollierachx

VIP Member
She will never be the UK Miss Rachel. Miss Rachel has a masters degree in Music Education from HARVARD! As well as doing another masters degree. Her husband Aaron who is in some of the videos is highly educated and successful. A composer / director for Broadway shows as well as working on Sesame Street for 20 years hence the puppets plus so much more! She could never with her incomplete dance degree 😂

Does she need to wear so much make up to be a childrens presenter? Horrifying

Also I don’t like how she says clever so much in that video. I can’t stand the constant ‘clever girl’ when Renaynay breaths and I won’t be doing that with my own child
It’s actually proven that constantly praising your kids for doing the basics effects them. You should basically explain what they’ve just done e.g “oh wow you just kicked that ball” or they constantly seek validation which is exactly what Grimmo needs at her big old age of 29

Jaybtee

VIP Member
the way she outed her ex friend over youtube for everyone to see for having an abortion on one of her story times she obviously doesn't give a fuck about a persons personal choices.

Reactions: 18

Lotus101

VIP Member
Her huns are just as entitled and weird as she is. Poor girl who made that comment is gonna get so many people replying to her now 🙄.
How dare anyone have any slight opinion on our main hunnn.

.. also another haul..😴😴..
Imogen-can’t-take-my-daughter-to-a-sensory-class-but-can-spend-hours-online-shopping-at-fast-fashion-brands-for-✨myself✨-but-don’t-worry-my-own-(failing)-brand-is-sustainable-huns-Horton

Hollierachx

VIP Member
She needs serious help. Like actual medical help. She’s lost the plot. Her constant need to broadcast how Ren only wants her, what is she trying to prove? She doesn’t give Spencer even an ounce of a chance to look after his own daughter. He is just a sperm donor to her. That baby is going to grow up with so many issues because of her neurotic mum. That’s without the fact she’s stunting her ability to grow and develop. ✨ all babies are different ✨ but I’m sorry that poor child is at the developmental age of a 5/6 month old. She shows no signs of emotion or enjoyment, it’s so sad to see 😣