Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have the same car seat as her, and there’s no weight limit for forward facing, just a 15month age limit. She can argue all she likes, but she’s technically breaking the law & compromising her daughters safety

Reactions: 16
I’m calling bullshit on that one, at the top of the photo it looks like there’s an iPad or something set up on the back of the front seat. Why would anything be there if she’s usually rear facing?
Absolute BS - as you say there’s an iPad on the headrest and before they went on holiday it was on the backseat headrest so they’ve definitely turned her round.

Why would someone who EBF need a nuby rapidcool for formula?
Is that on Tiktok? For the baby who doesn’t take a bottle and she can’t leave for more than 2 hours. She’s such a liar

Reactions: 8
Yep she said she'll use it when she's weaned off the boob or to warm up expressed breast milk... surely you'd just give cows milk when off the boob as I don't see it being anytime soon! And the point of the rapidcool is to use hot water to get rid of any potential bacteria in the formula and then cool it down! Such an idiot and her huns seem just as stupid

Attachments

Reactions: 1
There is literally no need for the rapid cool if you’re breast feeding / weaning off the boob. It’s to kill the bacteria in the formula then again god knows what bacteria is coming out her boobs, she stinks. And like someone just said, thought she wouldn’t take a bottle and that’s why you couldn’t leave her. If she takes a bottle then go see your abusive HUN Chris Brown

Reactions: 14
The point about using it with breastmilk doesn’t make sense - it cools things down it doesn’t warm milk up

This is also bollocks - Joie seats state age not weight, so dependent on whether she has the 360 or the ispin it’s going to be a while before she should be forward facing according to manufacturers instructions

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The woman is a spendaholic. Spending for spending sake. Haul upon haul of clothes she’ll never wear…numerous summer outfits for a growing baby, that she’ll never wear.
She’s a baby product manufacturers wet dream, buying stuff that’s completely unnecessary, like todays bottle warming up/ cooling down gizmo that’s 70 quid on Amazon!
If shes got money to fritter away on pointless baby toot, she could always donate to local baby bank, where other families who aren’t so fortunate could benefit from her spending.
With the huge financial pressure on families right now, she could do with reading the room on this…

Reactions: 7
Her latest TikTok singing on the walk is solely for attention on TikTok and not because Ren actually enjoys it or gets anything from it - as per. Ren looks like if she could climb out of the carrier and run far far away from Imo she would.

Attachments

Her latest TikTok singing on the walk is solely for attention on TikTok and not because Ren actually enjoys it or gets anything from it - as per. Ren looks like if she could climb out of the carrier and run far far away from Imo she would.
God i thought that was spencer being carried at first

Reactions: 16
Her “aww” sound SOOOO fake as if she feels he’s spoke for long enough and he needs to be quiet

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 7
Has she deleted this now?
it’s not even funny man she’s gonna end up hurting that poor baby just to feel needed.

also man the passive aggressive comments for her do my head in.
You post a a picture of your baby forward facing in a car seat you know you shouldn’t and someone OBVIOUSLY questions you about it and it’s basicallg
OMG MIND UR OWN BUINESSSSSS WE ARE FINE HUNNN.

ffs don’t post on social media if you want people to mind their business you absolutely cretin

1000000% completely uses and abuses the NHS.
I bet she phones her GP non stop for the most ridiculous things. I also think she likes it when Ren is ill because she feels more needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Omg her eating is honestly so infuriating. Was she not taught manners as a child? The constant talking with her mouth full of food does me in.

Another dramatic TikTok about Renaelia and sleep battles… Once again huns she’s not complaining, just explaining!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.